Photo

Sudden Change In Acne Location/severity.

pimple pimples pus

2 replies to this topic

#1 aokna2736

aokna2736

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:46 AM

Hello all!
About a week ago, I started school. I'm a sophomore in high school, and I transferred schools, so I was a bit nervous, but I don't think it was enough to cause anything. However, two days into school, My acne suddenly shifted very dramatically. I stopped getting any pimples on my cheeks (Thank God! I know its only been 3 days-ish, but usually there's at least one every two days.) and instead broke out around the mouth area, exclusively with pustules. They come and go very quickly, but I can't figure out what caused the shift! The only thing I can think I changed is the temperature of the water at which i wash (hot to cold.) I'm happier with it like this to a certain extent, but I would love to be completely clear, not just partially. Does anyone have experience with this type of thing that could help me?

#2 LewisS

LewisS

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:20 AM

I only ever used to break out on my cheeks, but that has completely stopped now. I now break out on my chin and mouth area only, which I never did before.

I think anyone the hormonal around the mouth acne should try the regimen, I don't break out at all now.

Edited by LewisS, 01 September 2012 - 06:21 AM.

#3 Green Gables

Green Gables

RETIRED

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:45 AM

Hello all!
About a week ago, I started school. I'm a sophomore in high school, and I transferred schools, so I was a bit nervous, but I don't think it was enough to cause anything. However, two days into school, My acne suddenly shifted very dramatically. I stopped getting any pimples on my cheeks (Thank God! I know its only been 3 days-ish, but usually there's at least one every two days.) and instead broke out around the mouth area, exclusively with pustules. They come and go very quickly, but I can't figure out what caused the shift! The only thing I can think I changed is the temperature of the water at which i wash (hot to cold.) I'm happier with it like this to a certain extent, but I would love to be completely clear, not just partially. Does anyone have experience with this type of thing that could help me?

Chin/jawline acne is generally an indicator of a hormonal imbalance. Look at the Hormonal forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users