Photo

Cetaphil, Cerave, Or Acne.org Moisturizers?

moisturizer moisturizer option cerave cetaphil acne.org moisturizing wonderfulstrawberry

24 replies to this topic

#21 xdevochkax

xdevochkax

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

To me they function very differently, but that's why I like and own both.

Cetaphil is much more rich so it's great if you're super dry and flaking. On the other hand, it can be greasy if your skin is feeling moderately tame. That's where CeraVe would be a better option.

Neither have broken me out on The Regimen.

#22 Rafiki3

Rafiki3

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:08 AM

Which Cerave moisturizer is everyone saying is good? They make an AM and a PM, AND a moisturizing lotion and moisturizing cream.

There are 4 different options. Which one is everyone raving about. I have tried the moisturizing lotion but I'm not a big fan, has some harmful ingredients in it and it doesn't really soak into my skin. Is this the one everyone else is applauding, or are you guys talking about the AM, PM, or cream?

#23 dynamix

dynamix

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:25 PM

You are right, no one tells)))

Which Cerave moisturizer is everyone saying is good? They make an AM and a PM, AND a moisturizing lotion and moisturizing cream.

There are 4 different options. Which one is everyone raving about. I have tried the moisturizing lotion but I'm not a big fan, has some harmful ingredients in it and it doesn't really soak into my skin. Is this the one everyone else is applauding, or are you guys talking about the AM, PM, or cream?

#24 kck182

kck182

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:44 PM

I got a burn from Cetiphil but I am also using more BP than you were supposed to the first week. I tried Ponds but I'm not sure if it made my acne worse or if it was 2nd week purge? I used DML Forte and my skin and flakes are dramatically better. The DML Forte felt a little thick by the end of the day so I tried Complex 15 and it is just about perfect!

#25 skinnie

skinnie

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:06 PM

I like CeraVe PM, personally, but I will use the lotion/cream if my skin gets really dry. Ocassionally, I use Eucerin daily calming cream to calm down irritation as well! I think half the battle of keeping my skin moisturized, however, is exfoliation. I use neutrogena's treatment pads before washing my face and I use the clarisonic every two to three days as well. For the regimen, I do think that the lotion is better than PM and I think that you should stick to manual exfoliation (clarisonic) because chemical exfoliation is too irritating when using that much BP. I'm not on the regimen anymore, but I did do it for a year or two.

Edited by skinnie, 07 January 2014 - 09:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users