gut allergy acne food fish oil probiotic

3 replies to this topic

#1 BattlingMyself

BattlingMyself

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:18 PM

So this is my first post. I am a 21 year old male, and I have had moderate to very bad acne since I was a teenager. It's very bad now. I have been going to an NAET practicioner, but I feel like I am just wasting my money. He also told me that I have a weakness to yeast and hat I have some internal intestinal issues. However, he also told me I am allergic to just about every vegetable.

I don't know what to do. I don't know what to eat. I hate living like this. I need advice from someone.

I just bought a 5-day cleanse, probiotics, and fish oil but I doubt it will solve my problems.

I can't even look at myself. Why is it that I am the only person around me that has this curse?

If anyone can give me advice I would really appreciate it.

#2 Green Gables

Green Gables

RETIRED

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:42 PM

I don't believe in NAET. I do believe in WhiteFox's recommendations in his Gut Flora post: http://www.acne.org/...g-the-gut-diet/

And the science that Dr. Ayers has done on the same issue at coolinginflammation.blogspot.com

#3 BattlingMyself

BattlingMyself

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:07 AM

Interesting. Ok I am now doing a 5-day fast and cleanse that I got from a vitamin shop around me (I don't think I'll make it all 5 days)

Plus I'm taking a bunch of probiotics. What else can I do to make it work better? How beneficial would taking prebiotics along with probiotics be?

Also, what are a few main staples of white fox's diet?

How soon should I start noticing results?

Thanks

#4 Green Gables

Green Gables

RETIRED

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:35 AM

Interesting. Ok I am now doing a 5-day fast and cleanse that I got from a vitamin shop around me (I don't think I'll make it all 5 days)

Plus I'm taking a bunch of probiotics. What else can I do to make it work better? How beneficial would taking prebiotics along with probiotics be?

Also, what are a few main staples of white fox's diet?

How soon should I start noticing results?

Thanks

All those questions are answered on WhiteFox's thread. Even if you aren't doing his diet, at least continue taking the probiotics for a couple of months. It will take time for them to heal your gut.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users