Photo

Need Help

acne hyperpigmentation pimple pimples

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 twinsfan57

twinsfan57

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:34 PM

Hey guys, I've been on the regimen for close to 4 months now, and i am going to start doing something different. I went off the regimen because it seems like my hyperpigmentation marks last forever because of bp, and i hate it. I also am starting to think bp might be the reason for my acne. I still have marks from initial acne i had 4 months ago. I know that it's the bp too because i have gotten pimples on my forehead just as bad and now it is perfectly clear. (i dont bp on my forehead). Could someone help me with a lemon juice regimen? Here's what i think i could do---

Morning:

Shower and use acne.org cleanser. (moisterize?)

Evening:

Cleanse and put on lemon juice. Sleep with it on.

Please comment guys i really need to know what you think.

#2 jaygo

jaygo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:20 PM

Hmmm, it's a difficult one. I had the same problem when my acne was pretty bad, the hyperpigmentation marks were annoying. I used something that was made for hyperpigmentation, phyto+ and i've tried Ugusi no fun, they both work. Be careful with lemon, do not leave it overnight incase your skin is properly sensitive, rememeber it's an '"acid", so 10-20 max for a few a days, just to see how it goes. Also dilute the lemon with a bit of water, maybe 50/50 or 2:1 lemon to water. I've known people who used it, initally they were happy but they moved on to different things. But it may be different to you.

Edited by jaygo, 30 August 2012 - 04:21 PM.

#3 twinsfan57

twinsfan57

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:30 PM

Well i'm assuming my skin isn't that sensitive because last night it burned like h*** and tonight it burned for maybe 1 minute. I'm not sure. I'm just really getting sick of bp. It's what caused my acne to get really bad in 8th grade as well. I would like to try natural.

#4 jaygo

jaygo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:41 PM

Cool, but again be careful, it's known to redden skin sometimes on long term. No one really uses it without diluting it either. Just better that way for skin. I know what you mean, i went through the same thing. Panoxyl was ridiculously drying for me, and made my marks darker. I switched to Quinoderm 5%, much gentler, and alternate days, and finish off with moisturiser. But it does contain 5% bp. Mix that up with natural cleanser and alternative medicines, i've achieved some success.

#5 twinsfan57

twinsfan57

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:05 PM

Ok i will probably dilute it then! What do you suggest for a moistuerizer

#6 jaygo

jaygo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:44 AM

Lol to be fair for moisturiser. 'Your skin may vary'. I know people who one moisturiser works for but didn't work for me an vice versa. I personally use a neem moisturiser by junglesale. But notice you're from the US. The only thing I can really tell you is that the general rules are to find an oil-free moisturiser and without parfum. Pretty much the rule I keep to. I'm sure being in America you got a wider access to shop moisturisers and organic natural moisturisers which i don't have access to.

#7 twinsfan57

twinsfan57

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:17 PM

Ok thanks for the help. Also have you heard anything about tea tree oil?

#8 jaygo

jaygo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:21 PM

No worries mate. Yeah, i'm not a personal fan, it gives me a headache, and does nothing for my acne. But my friend absolutely loves it. Inflammation practically goes overnight.

#9 twinsfan57

twinsfan57

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:28 AM

Wow, my face is like 10x smoother and it's finally not dark around my mouth anymore. All i have left is the really bad hyperpigmentation on one side of my face. I'm not break out hardly at all...I thought i would because i stopped using the bp. I'll see how it goes. So far, so good.

#10 jaygo

jaygo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:41 PM

Thats awesome. Glad it's working out for you. Hope the good work carries on. Maybe you'll find you only need to use bp once or twice week max. and the rest, plain sailing. Was that diluted or undiluted lemon?

#11 twinsfan57

twinsfan57

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:42 AM

Diluted! i just put it on before i go to bed and it's been working. It seems like i'm breaking out in a new spot though so i might bp that area to get it clear then fade it with lemon juice.

#12 jaygo

jaygo

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:21 PM

thats proper awesome. Hope it works long term.