Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auspicious

Best Vitamins And Supplements?

13 posts in this topic

i was wondering if someone could tell me what vitamins and supplements are best for acne i already take vitamin D3 and omega 3 fish oil. thanks help is very much appreciated

Posted · This comment is awaiting approval by a moderator · Report post

Ive been taking them for yrs and still get acne...

Your posts are so depressing man. you're like the guy at the cancer support group telling everyone it's hopeless and there's no point in trying.

Seriously man stop posting. Just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it will not work for anyone..

If you have pitted scarring look into Subcision-Suction as well as microneeding. Check out my success

Seriously man stop posting. Just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it will not work for anyone..

I am entitled to my opinion....what works for one doesnt always mean its going to work for another.

I never told this person to stop taking vitamins, just that they didnt work for me

Get a life and stop being so judgemental.

Your posts are so depressing man. you're like the guy at the cancer support group telling everyone it's hopeless and there's no point in trying.

If u have nothing nice to say then keep it shut and dont say anything at all.

Probiotics. One with several billion cultures and at least 5 different strains. I use Ultimate Flora which has 50 billion cultures of 10 strains.

photo-152109.gif?_r=1345837784?__rand=0.

GreenGables

I second this.

Zinc has always been the best supplement for me.

My Personal Log Detailing my adventures from "Natural to Not".

CURRENT REGIMEN:
(AM)
Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bar for Acne Prone Skin, Clindamycin Phostphate Topical 1%, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 45, Equate Absolutely Beaming Daily Moisturizer, (I mix this and the sunblock together and the sunblock helps mattify the moisturizer), 1x Vitamin D3, 1x Borage Oil, 2x Burdock Root, 1x Vitamin E, 1x Vitamin A, 2x Calcium, 1x Vitamin B Complex, 1x Vitamin C.
(PM)
Ortho-Tri Cyclen Lo, Cetaphil Anti-Bacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar, Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid, Clindamycin Phosphate Topical 1%, Grapeseed Oil.