Photo

Warning Points?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

#21 AKL

AKL

Retired Mod

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:31 PM

Lmao.

Im here for a reason, to solve my acne problem.

Whereas you only seem to be here to tell people off.

Then solve your acne problem, and don't insult people. Just a suggestion. Plus, you have no clue about the background and the PM exchanges I've had with the person you're referring to. So don't comment on my motivation to be here. Thanks.

#22 Need Solutions

Need Solutions

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:39 PM

Lmao.

Im here for a reason, to solve my acne problem.

Whereas you only seem to be here to tell people off.

Then solve your acne problem, and don't insult people. Just a suggestion. Plus, you have no clue about the background and the PM exchanges I've had with the person you're referring to. So don't comment on my motivation to be here. Thanks.

Mabye if you didn't keep popping up everywhere closing legitimate threads people are writing in, telling people off for little rules and giving out warning points to people and all this nonsense then I wouldn't be questioning your motivation for been here.

#23 onefatalgoose

onefatalgoose

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:45 PM

What did you guys do then to piss the mods off, if you don't mind me asking? Posted Image If u don't wanna say, I'd understand.

All i did was post a naughty picture of my grandma. I didn't want to, but she was all like, "If you don't post that picture i'm gonna break your computer" So what was I supposed to do?

No, for real tho, I just told a moderator i was going to leave acne.org forever and she didn't want me to, so she gave me a couple warning points. Basically, I have to stay here or else i'll get banned

Neither of these statements are true

#24 AKL

AKL

Retired Mod

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:47 PM

Mabye if you didn't keep popping up everywhere closing legitimate threads people are writing in, telling people off for little rules and giving out warning points to people and all this nonsense then I wouldn't be questioning your motivation for been here.

Obviously, this is bothering you a lot more than you're willing to admit. If I was following the rules to the letter, all those guys' threads would have been gone, and he should have gotten several warnings. None of which happened, considering the state of mind he was in. Legitimate threads are never closed (some exceptions: if they're steering away from the original subject, and there's no sign of them getting back on track, or if they're turning into a bickering party, for example). But hey, if you think this is all nonsense: fine with me, really. You may disagree with the board rules, but they're here, and all the mods are here to enforce them. Shall we continue via PM, since this is no longer about the warning system?

#25 Lapis lazuli

Lapis lazuli

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:55 PM

"Abusive Behaviour" to that AKL geezer above. I Didn't really mean any offence by it I just stated that he takes his moderator job FAR too seriously haha and threw in a few swear words for good measure.

Oh boy. Yeah, that will get you a warning pretty quickly. lol

What did you guys do then to piss the mods off, if you don't mind me asking? Posted Image If u don't wanna say, I'd understand.

All i did was post a naughty picture of my grandma. I didn't want to, but she was all like, "If you don't post that picture i'm gonna break your computer" So what was I supposed to do?

No, for real tho, I just told a moderator i was going to leave acne.org forever and she didn't want me to, so she gave me a couple warning points. Basically, I have to stay here or else i'll get banned

lol

#26 Need Solutions

Need Solutions

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:57 PM

Obviously, this is bothering you a lot more than you're willing to admit. If I was following the rules to the letter, all those guys' threads would have been gone, and he should have gotten several warnings. None of which happened, considering the state of mind he was in. Legitimate threads are never closed (some exceptions: if they're steering away from the original subject, and there's no sign of them getting back on track, or if they're turning into a bickering party, for example). But hey, if you think this is all nonsense: fine with me, really. You may disagree with the board rules, but they're here, and all the mods are here to enforce them. Shall we continue via PM, since this is no longer about the warning system?

I think we've both put all our opinions across so there's probably not much left to say. It isn't bothering me at all haha, You just seem to take everything a bit too serious.

Oh well suppose we will just have to agree to disagree and go our seperate ways. ;)

"Abusive Behaviour" to that AKL geezer above. I Didn't really mean any offence by it I just stated that he takes his moderator job FAR too seriously haha and threw in a few swear words for good measure.

Oh boy. Yeah, that will get you a warning pretty quickly. lol

lol

lmaoooo

#27 AKL

AKL

Retired Mod

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:08 PM

I think we've both put all our opinions across so there's probably not much left to say. It isn't bothering me at all haha, You just seem to take everything a bit too serious.

Oh well suppose we will just have to agree to disagree and go our seperate ways. Posted Image

Maybe you're right, I take it seriously, for it's a serious position. You don't see the majority of the work mods do, as it's behind the scenes. So yeah, let's agree to disagree. And we don't have to go our seperate ways, there's no hard feelings from my part, not at all. If there's something I can help you with, I will.

#28 Need Solutions

Need Solutions

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:16 PM

Oh well suppose we will just have to agree to disagree and go our seperate ways. Posted Image

Maybe you're right, I take it seriously, for it's a serious position. You don't see the majority of the work mods do, as it's behind the scenes. So yeah, let's agree to disagree. And we don't have to go our seperate ways, there's no hard feelings from my part, not at all. If there's something I can help you with, I will.

Thank you. Mabye your not as bad as I first suspected. Hahaaa =)

#29 AKL

AKL

Retired Mod

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:20 PM

I am, you just haven't found out yet (that warning was nothing, trust me) ;) But thanks! :)

#30 Need Solutions

Need Solutions

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:24 PM

I am, you just haven't found out yet (that warning was nothing, trust me) Posted Image But thanks! Posted Image

=)

#31 tim12

tim12

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:32 PM

Q_Q dat bonding

#32 Vampireninja09

Vampireninja09

Ten hour tomato.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:11 AM

When I saw it, I saw that it said 0. Then when I clicked on it, it said I have one warning point and I couldn't remember why I got it.

Then I saw the year, and then I instantly knew. lol.

Edited by Vampireninja09, 30 August 2012 - 12:29 AM.

#33 AcneWonderland

AcneWonderland

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:40 AM

all pimples uniteed!! ;o; this site..oh gods~ so touching as hell man ;~;
Posted Image

blrrrrgshhhweeh. >o>