Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ellieo

?cleanser+Moisturiser To Use Whilst On Accutane

2 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend good regime/ cleansers+moisturiser whilst on accutane which I'm due to start next month!

I have been on Dan's regime but using neutrogena visibly clear and olay complete care sensitive SPF 15 jojoba, I've been on the regime for a month with a small improvement. The regime/products +BP have left my skin quite dry, I have mild acne.

Any other accutane tips are welcome :-)

Thanks

I'd highly recommend La Roche Posay. It's a bit pricey but worth it in my opinion. Their products are made for and tested on sensitive acne prone skin and one of the moisturisers in particular (Effaclar H compensating soothing moisturiser "for oily skin made fragile by over-drying skincare") was actually designed with people on accutane in mind apparently.

Post Roaccutane (finished December 2013) Regimen: MorningSimple Refreshing Facial WashPaula's Choice 2% BHA and 8% AHA Gels

Finacea 15% Azelaic Acid

Medik8 C- tetra

La Roche Posay Hydraphase Eyes with hyaluronic acid

Eucerin UltraSensitive Soothing Care for Normal-Combination Skin

La Roche Posay Dry Touch SPF 50+Nivea Lip Care Sun Protect SPF 30MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW10, No7 Perfect Light Loose Powder - TranslucentEveningSimple Refreshing Facial WashDifferin 0.1% Adapalene La a Roche a Posay Lipikar Baume with Niacinamide <p>Vaseline100% acne free and left only with the faintest few red marks and shallow scarring. Products no longer used for acne prevention/treatment but for anti-ageing and hyper pigmentation (mostly just freckled now rather than post acne!)