Photo

Can't Seem To Find My Missing Link

vitamin vitamins omega-3 probiotic

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

#21 Adin

Adin

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:39 AM

I've an appointment with the doctor next week hopefully I'll get prescribed to accutane.

#22 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:00 PM

I know vegetables and fruit is kind of lacking but due to gaining weight i just can't stomach it with all the food...
My multivitamin is reinforced with extra zink, magnesium, chrome and b6 so I just assume it's covered by that.
I'm aware that eating an overexcess of calories could break one out a bit but seriously, the other guys at my club are stuffing themselves and they have nothing. I should be able to gain weight with clear skin.
As for sleep I often get 9 - 10 hours a night depending on how much I work.
I'll look into some fruit/veggies i actually like that doesn't fill up too much, please make suggestions.

You shouldn't need that much sleep. Are you sleeping well? At night?

#23 Adin

Adin

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:28 PM

I know vegetables and fruit is kind of lacking but due to gaining weight i just can't stomach it with all the food...
My multivitamin is reinforced with extra zink, magnesium, chrome and b6 so I just assume it's covered by that.
I'm aware that eating an overexcess of calories could break one out a bit but seriously, the other guys at my club are stuffing themselves and they have nothing. I should be able to gain weight with clear skin.
As for sleep I often get 9 - 10 hours a night depending on how much I work.
I'll look into some fruit/veggies i actually like that doesn't fill up too much, please make suggestions.

You shouldn't need that much sleep. Are you sleeping well? At night?

Yes not even the thunderstorm that passed yesterday night woke me up. Sleeping like a baby

#24 MysteryTutor

MysteryTutor

Rising Member

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:42 PM

Really do not reccomend going on accutane itll probably be the worst mistake you will ever make. But that is just my opinion. I've noticed that for many people when they went to other coutnries their acne dissappeared and many were able to conclude that it was because the water in different countries is different then the water here. The water here is very hard water with lots of inorganic compounds fluoride and many minerals that can cause your pores to become sticky and clogged. I suggest you first atleast start drinking filtered not brita or pur or any of those garbage filters or distilled/ reverse osmosis water. As for showering you can look for shower filters that filter things such as fluoride out. There are a couple of zeolite filters online that can do this but theyre a little pricey. Don't go on accutane until you've explored all your options.

#25 Adin

Adin

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 September 2012 - 03:36 PM

Really do not reccomend going on accutane itll probably be the worst mistake you will ever make. But that is just my opinion. I've noticed that for many people when they went to other coutnries their acne dissappeared and many were able to conclude that it was because the water in different countries is different then the water here. The water here is very hard water with lots of inorganic compounds fluoride and many minerals that can cause your pores to become sticky and clogged. I suggest you first atleast start drinking filtered not brita or pur or any of those garbage filters or distilled/ reverse osmosis water. As for showering you can look for shower filters that filter things such as fluoride out. There are a couple of zeolite filters online that can do this but theyre a little pricey. Don't go on accutane until you've explored all your options.

Whenever I go to pretty much anywhere, I'll flare up a bit or a lot. I don't know why but I do know that I've spent the last year trying to fix this naturally and it hasn't worked out. Accutane can leave me feeling sorry for myself for half a year and I'll be saved. I'm tired of fighting this without results...

#26 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:57 AM

I've an appointment with the doctor next week hopefully I'll get prescribed to accutane.

For black and whiteheads? I doubt it. And if he/she does prescribe it, that's a dangerous doctor prescribing harmful drugs for minor issues.

#27 Adin

Adin

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

For black and whiteheads? I doubt it. And if he/she does prescribe it, that's a dangerous doctor prescribing harmful drugs for minor issues.

I said it mostly comes in that form, not always. I have big cysts too and inflamed skin. The inflammation happens right when I do something physical like bicycling or training or when I'm at high school. My meet with the doctor is tomorrow, I'll hear her out and listen to her suggestions. I'm also getting my blood cholestorol checked on account of my mother's insane fear of eggs...

#28 MysteryTutor

MysteryTutor

Rising Member

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:46 PM

I don't understand why you would want to take something that only is temporary. Most of the people who have taken accutane have posted that their acne came back much worse after 3-4 months. Usually as inflamed painful cysts. If it was permamant it would have been more considerable but its not. And its extremely bad for your health. You also mentioned that you train, but I should let you know that doing any form of cardio for long periods of time is detrimental to your health and bad for acne. The more harder you stress your body the more your adrenal glands are put into work and the more cortisol is released.

#29 Adin

Adin

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:06 AM

I don't understand why you would want to take something that only is temporary. Most of the people who have taken accutane have posted that their acne came back much worse after 3-4 months. Usually as inflamed painful cysts. If it was permamant it would have been more considerable but its not. And its extremely bad for your health. You also mentioned that you train, but I should let you know that doing any form of cardio for long periods of time is detrimental to your health and bad for acne. The more harder you stress your body the more your adrenal glands are put into work and the more cortisol is released.

I would argue with you but it doesn't matter. My doctor didn't give a damn about me, she barely looked at me when we spoke. I got a prescription for something that's in danish called clindoxyl that I'll have to use for three months before even considering accutane...

#30 Bearishly

Bearishly

Food is medicine that tastes good

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:37 AM

Of course, that's just the people who post here, which is a tiny subset of the population that uses accutane. The horrible side effects are the real reason to avoid it.

#31 Binga

Binga

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:50 AM

I think your acne is hormonal not related to food. Cut down all the supplements and get your vitamins from natural food. Omega 3, probiotics donot work for everybody plus zinc increases testosterone if it is on the high side already. Also weight lifting. Honey, coconut oil is comodegenic and will clogg pores. Try natural DHT blockers stinging nettle root, saw palmetto . If they donot work do what your doctor says and get your acne under control.