Kyle_

Regimen user since 2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:28 PM

Hey people,
I don't really know why but the BP has suddenly started to sting, I have been using it for the best part of a year now and I used it last night too, but tonight it's just stinging like a bitch!
Has this happened to anyone else? I tolerate BP perfectly, usually

#2 Lilly75

Lilly75

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:06 PM

If you've changed anything recently in your routine then that could be it, or if you've suddenly increased the amount you use, or if your skin is irritated somehow - like from sunburn or really dry skin?
That's all I can suggest... hopefully you work it out and it stops stinging soon!

#3 WeAreMadeOfStardust

WeAreMadeOfStardust

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:18 PM

I've been on DKR for almost six weeks and now the BP is killing me. I've been on the full dose for a week and a half. Do you shake the bottle first before applying?

#4 Kyle_

Kyle_

Regimen user since 2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:30 PM

I've been on DKR for almost six weeks and now the BP is killing me. I've been on the full dose for a week and a half. Do you shake the bottle first before applying?

Yeah I do this a lot, for me the BP seems to separate a bit, no matter how many new bottles I try

#5 WeAreMadeOfStardust

WeAreMadeOfStardust

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:20 PM

Yeah I do this a lot, for me the BP seems to separate a bit, no matter how many new bottles I try

Yeah, it separates for me as well. When I first started, I didn't think to shake the bottle and I didn't burn so bad. Then I thought to shake it because it wasn't very effective.. That's when I started getting red and itchy. Do you use only Dan's products or store bought? Also, are you using jojoba oil if at all? If so, are you using it daily or sometimes? I stopped applying it some days and the BP starting stinging on those days. I hope it stops stinging soon, for the both of us.

*I should of read your signature before asking what you use.. XD

Edited by WeAreMadeOfStardust, 02 September 2012 - 10:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users