Photo

Sonrisafingida's Accutane Journey

accutane 17 years old female aha alpha hydroxy acid red mark depression

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
64 replies to this topic

#61 sonrisafingida

sonrisafingida

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:52 PM

Day 337 ( Day 7 Month 12)

Helloo! How are you?

It's almost 1 year since i've started this journey and i don't know how i feel. I am not clear yet, but i'm thinking about giving up. I mean i have 44-45 kg and i reached my max. dose ( min is 120mg/kg and max 150/kg, isn't it?). I'm pretty sure that it's not ok to take more than my organism can lead.
The next tuesday i'll go at my derm and we'll talk about this. A few weeks ago he said to me about BC pills. I've never taken these pills. He said that maybe these will help my face. don't know what to do.. to take or not to take?

now i have mostly scars and ~3 places where i feel some nodules that do not want to get out.
 the redness kills me :'(

Right Cheek
9206085787_d6c2572f2d_c.jpg

Left Cheek
9208869560_0faba85e08_c.jpg

My Sotret Journey -blog
My Sotret Journey -forum

started 26 July 2012

First Month 20mg/day
Second Month 20mg/day
Third Month 20mg/day
Fourth Month 20mg/day
Fifth Month 20mg/day
Sixth Month 20mg/day

Seventh Month 20mg/day
Eighth Month 20mg/day

Ninth Month 20mg/day

Tenth Month 20mg/day

Eleventh Month 20mg/day

Twelfth Month 20mg/day

finished 31.07.2013

morning:
-cleaning my face with the cleansing milk for sensitive skin Bioderma then with SebaMed Cleansing Bar.
-Skinoren
-one pill of Sotret 10mg

evening:

-cleaning my face with the cleansing milk for sensitive skin Bioderma then with SebaMed Cleansing Bar.
-Isotrexin/Metrocreme(from the middle of the third month)
​-one pill of Sotret 10mg

#62 Sunsetismellow

Sunsetismellow

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:31 PM

Hello!! Maybe ur derm suggested bc pilla becus he most thinks its hormonal since maybe he feela the acne keepa coming back, have u kept track when mosty like around after or before ur period. I think if u starr noticing a pattern of ur breakouts around ur cycle then u may def. Figure ur acne keepa reoccuring becus its hormonal maybe thats y i wuld feel maybe accuatne hasnt been working as much cus active acne keepa appearing.

^^ sorry for many mispelling . Lol

#63 drakeAVALOS

drakeAVALOS

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:48 PM

hello there(: I just wanted to let you know your blogs really helped me. im 16 and I know how it feels to be depressed because of acne but your blogs have really helped me to be optimistic. i start acnetane today and this really helped me to see what im up against. thanks a lot hope you get clear and be positive, your really naturally beautiful and i know it will work out for you(: when ever you need to talk im here c: 

#64 sonrisafingida

sonrisafingida

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:33 AM

DAY 410 ( DAY 46 AFTER LAST PILL)

Hello guys! smile.png

so i finished the journey 1 month and 15 days ago, i was 1 year without a day on accutane (something happened to one pill and the other one i gave to my cousin), 20mg/day everyday so i took 7280 mg.

my min dose should have been 5520mg (120mg/kg) and my max 6900mg (150mg/kg) so i took it a few days more smile.png)

i still have scars how you can see and the redness :(

i went at sea at the end of august but for my face i used 50SPF and i did not get tan hahaha

people said that there is an improvement but again i'm not sure i can see it hahah.

this week i will go to see my derm. again because the last time i've gone there was at the end of june.

i'll see what he will say and if i have to take BC or not :/

photos

9759606964_e10a47f586_b.jpg

9759600496_3beb8f8e06_b.jpg

My Sotret Journey -blog
My Sotret Journey -forum

started 26 July 2012

First Month 20mg/day
Second Month 20mg/day
Third Month 20mg/day
Fourth Month 20mg/day
Fifth Month 20mg/day
Sixth Month 20mg/day

Seventh Month 20mg/day
Eighth Month 20mg/day

Ninth Month 20mg/day

Tenth Month 20mg/day

Eleventh Month 20mg/day

Twelfth Month 20mg/day

finished 31.07.2013

morning:
-Skinoren
-one pill of Sotret 10mg

evening:

#65 sonrisafingida

sonrisafingida

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:22 AM

hey! How are you? smile.png
It's the 81th day without accutane and i don't have clear face yet:(

i went to see another dermatologist and i said to her that i was on accutane and i asked her what i'm supposed to do now hahaha. She gave me a topical cream, "Cicalfate Restorative Skin Cream"

A technologically advanced restorative skin cream that helps speed the recovery process by maintaining an optimal healing environment for the skin.

• • Helps speed the skin recovery process 
  • • Provides a healthy skin environment to minimize a potential infection 
  • • Prevents signs of scarring 
  • • Fragrance-free, preservative-free, colorant-free 
  • • Avène Thermal Spring Water to soothe and soften the skin 
  • • Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic

On november i'll go to see her again and she said that i should do a dermabrasion because maybe it can help to reduce my scars and redness. she said that it should be the first thing i should try, before chemical peeling or laser. i agree with her hahaha.
a few minutes ago i saw again my old photos, from when i was on accutane and i'm in shock! 
i have not realised only now -what an improvement-. i mean i see my face every day on the mirror and i say that it looks so bad and things like this but when i saw those pictures i thought -if i feel in this way now, how i felt then? -

it is said that if you take accutane you can become depressed and now i can say that i was depressed too. not so depressed that i would cut my veins but i did not feel comfortable with myself, i haven't gone out and everytime i found a reason for this. i did not realise then sad.png i knew how your face can look if you take accutane, because i read so many blogs but when it happens to you it's not enough.

take care if you're on accutane too!

10379876846_e7827d3816_b.jpg

10380045563_6f65335749_b.jpg

My Sotret Journey -blog
My Sotret Journey -forum

started 26 July 2012

First Month 20mg/day
Second Month 20mg/day
Third Month 20mg/day
Fourth Month 20mg/day
Fifth Month 20mg/day
Sixth Month 20mg/day

Seventh Month 20mg/day
Eighth Month 20mg/day

Ninth Month 20mg/day

Tenth Month 20mg/day

Eleventh Month 20mg/day

Twelfth Month 20mg/day

finished 31.07.2013

morning:
-Skinoren
-one pill of Sotret 10mg

evening: