This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adult Noninflammatory Acne Regimine

1 post in this topic

Posted · Report post

1. Day 16- Generic Accutane 20mg
2. Cetephil gentle skin cleanser-morning cleanser-sometimes night cleanser if my face is not feeling dry that day
3. Neutrogena acne wash-I use this in the evenings if my skin is not feeling dry
4. Colloidal Silver gel- multipurpose= antibacterial gel, moisturizing, and soothing
[i]5. hyaluronic[/i][font=arial, sans-serif][size=1] acid serum= i use this under my makeup sorta like a feels nice and helps the makeup sit properly on the face even 6. [/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=1]Glycolic Acid toner-[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=1] I use this as needed when [/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=1]my skin is NOT having a [/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]breakout7.-Before I started accutane I used this every night. My skin tolerates most all over the counter acids quite well. sensitive skin has never been an issue for me.[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]7. salicylic acid toner-same as with the glycolic-i usually alternate between the two. both do totally different but necessary tasks for your skin[/size][/font]

GA- seems to help take of the top layers of skin and exfoliate them away. (this only has a very minuscule effect on my skin)
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]SA- seems to helps bring things to the surface ([/size][/font]this also only has a very minuscule effect on my skin)

Vitamins and Supplements
1-Flax seed oil
2-Folic Acid
3-Vit B-12