This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adult Noninflammatory Acne Regimine

1 post in this topic

1. Day 16- Generic Accutane 20mg

2. Cetephil gentle skin cleanser-morning cleanser-sometimes night cleanser if my face is not feeling dry that day

3. Neutrogena acne wash-I use this in the evenings if my skin is not feeling dry

4. Colloidal Silver gel- multipurpose= antibacterial gel, moisturizing, and soothing

5. hyaluronic acid serum= i use this under my makeup sorta like a feels nice and helps the makeup sit properly on the face even 6. Glycolic Acid toner- I use this as needed when my skin is NOT having a breakout7.-Before I started accutane I used this every night. My skin tolerates most all over the counter acids quite well. sensitive skin has never been an issue for me.

7. salicylic acid toner-same as with the glycolic-i usually alternate between the two. both do totally different but necessary tasks for your skin

GA- seems to help take of the top layers of skin and exfoliate them away. (this only has a very minuscule effect on my skin)

SA- seems to helps bring things to the surface (this also only has a very minuscule effect on my skin)

Vitamins and Supplements

1-Flax seed oil

2-Folic Acid

3-Vit B-12