Photo

Liver flush, is all the pre-stuff necessary?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
112 replies to this topic

#41 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 October 2004 - 03:25 PM

PPS: People on CureZone are the only ones to claim to have tested their stones. They're also liars.

Where are those energy vortexes when you need 'em?

#42 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 October 2004 - 05:49 PM

BBB: Here is a link: http://www.angelheal...nePictures.html

#43 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 October 2004 - 09:27 PM

A link to a place called the "Angel Healing Center." Rock-solid science at its best.

#44 groyner

groyner

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 October 2004 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE(BenKweller @ Oct 4 2004, 07:27 PM)
A link to a place called the "Angel Healing Center." Rock-solid science at its best.

View Post

Why don't you just give flushing a try? Besides, what do people have to gain by lying about something as trivial as liver flushing?

#45 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 October 2004 - 09:57 PM

They lie because they believe in it since it's all they do believe in. It's like a religion for these people.

#46 welsh_jellybaby

welsh_jellybaby

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 October 2004 - 08:06 PM

Hi Denise2 biggrin.gif You said that you do liver flushes without using epsom salts, and I was just wondering how you do your liver flushes and where did you get your information from? I was hoping to do a liver flush without having to use salts at all. Any info is greatly appreciated! biggrin.gif

#47 blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 October 2004 - 09:42 PM

Hmm that lab report is interesting. I'm clear right now but it the source of the info seems questionable. Maybe I'll phone them. I'm also tempted to do a flush and get whatever comes out and have it analyzed myself, then I'll post it here. That way you'll get results from a sceptic.

ALthough I don't think I have any stones. I was raised in a rural town and never really ate fast food, only healthy stuff(even our beef is wildgrass, freerange and high in omega 3). This habit of eating healthy has stuck with me when I moved to the city(I don't even think I've ever had a slice of white bread, lol).

#48 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

~clean body, beautiful life~

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 October 2004 - 10:12 PM

Damn Ben...if you don't think something works then don't do it yourself.
But there is no reason to sit there and try to convince others of your belief.
Especially since a lot of people here have done liver flushes and bowl cleanses and had good results.
Isn't this place supposed to be about sharing ideas to help our common problem?
Why frown upon something that could possibly help someone?

neutral.gif

#49 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 October 2004 - 02:53 PM

Because it's creating people who believe in false hope and obsess over their health. People should be conscious not to hurt themselves but some of these flushlovers take it overboard.

#50 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 October 2004 - 05:44 PM

You are probably right about that. I definately have had self image issues all my life. I used to have a severe eating disorder when I was younger..(ironically my skin was perfectly clear back then) then I battled horrible depression most of my teens, almost died a few times, then once that got better I developed horrible skin problems. I've always felt like I've desparately been grasping for control over my life and appearance. Especially lately with my skin. It's like you try SO many things, and you feel so hopeless and out of control. While I do believe that colon cleansing can help the body (note-I don't think it's healthy to irrigate or do enemas-I mean colon cleansing by eating a high fiber diet and stuff) I have been realizing lately how much of it is just me desparately needing to find a sense of control over my skin problems. It's important to not come at this from an obessive place, you are right about that.

#51 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 October 2004 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE(welsh_jellybaby @ Oct 5 2004, 07:06 PM)
Hi Denise2  biggrin.gif  You said that you do liver flushes without using epsom salts, and I was just wondering how you do your liver flushes and where did you get your information from? I was hoping to do a liver flush without having to use salts at all. Any info is greatly appreciated! biggrin.gif

View Post

I can answer your question. Denise, myself and many others do liver flushing using sea salt instead. We follow the flush on curezone.com .

http://curezone.com/...ldas_recipe.asp

Just follow the time outline, but dont do the epsom salts.
Upon waking you would take two teaspoons of sea salt in four glasses of warm water.
And thats it. This works really well.

#52 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2004 - 07:09 AM

Deja: Ben has no clue what he's talking about and no one is "obsessed" with anything. Most of us have tried literally every single acne treatment under the sun and never got relief until we bowel cleansed and liverflushed. I had done bowel cleanses, fasts, and detoxes for many years, but still didn't get relief until I got colonics and flushed my liver. The only thing we are here to do is share our experiences and help others.

Lumas: I don't use the swf, I use magnesium citrate. I drink a bottle upon waking.

#53 duluxdog

duluxdog

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2004 - 04:06 PM

Deinse2, where is magnesium citrate obtainable? Does it perform the same function as an SWF?

I tried an SWF and nothing happened. I think I wasted a couple of hours of my life waiting for something to happen. I'm a skeptic and obviously when this happens it's not good for me to consider trying this sort of thing again..

#54 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2004 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE(duluxdog @ Oct 7 2004, 03:06 PM)
Deinse2, where is magnesium citrate obtainable?  Does it perform the same function as an SWF?

I tried an SWF and nothing happened.  I think I wasted a couple of hours of my life waiting for something to happen.  I'm a skeptic and obviously when this happens it's not good for me to consider trying this sort of thing again..

View Post

You can get magnesium citrate at any drugstore. It will be in the laxative section. It basically will do the same thing as a SWF, except a SWF cleans you out more. In my mind its colonic, enema, SWF as the three top thinsg to clean you out. SWF will only clean out the lower parts of the colon though.

#55 OzPower

OzPower

Arrogant Australian who talks to much :)

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2004 - 07:55 PM

I feal for you Denise, i to try to push healthy living, lifestyle changes etc on people, some people won't have anything to do with it. Give me my mc'donalds, dairy crap, junk food blah blah... "hey i'm completely healthy, acne is just an oil problem" .... gulp that coke down, put more chemicals on your skin, buy a pizza... damn my skin sucks today, checkout lady in store said my skin sux, i think i shall cry... Whats for tea mom? I'm making lasagna! your favourite, mmm thanks.. I just don't know whats wrong with my skin today, keeps getting worse sad.gif .. I know i'll up the usage of BP and switch to blotchlas reigeme, buy herbal logix, put on acv, cover in foundation and yeah that'll help my skin!..

Fast forward 10 years.. Iv'e had acne for so many years! acnes a curse and boo hoo, cry cry it never seems to go away completely, prehaps accutane will fix it, mmm it wouldn't be allowed to be sold if it were that bad for you... hey whats this, im dizzy, my skins soooooo dry and i'm bleeding out my ass! .... damn skin, what could be causing this now sad.gif think i'll go eat, need sugary food! blah blah blah blah

Liver cleanses, bowel cleanses, all cleanses and a lifestyle change geared towards excercise and healthy eating WILL help your acne, in fact it will clear it if you learn to eat properly, is mine clear, nup... but my skins getting better by the day. If you disagree so badly Ben, try the lounge, your friends will embrace you with open arms.

I'd like to reitterate that one point again. Healthy eating = no processed foods, expecially pasturised dairy products, all sugar, hydronated oils like canola oil and that death wish that is margarine, white flour, additives, artificial sweeteners, in fact stay away from the local grocery store, easier smile.gif

How many people will trade in bad eating, bad lifestyle for perfect health? not many imo.

#56 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2004 - 08:08 PM

Most people probably wouldn't.
I think it's all about balance.
You gotta be healthy. IMO, you should take good care of yourself, but
don't beat yourself up about the occasional alcoholic beverage,
ciggarette, drug or junk food.
Life is balance. It's a lesson I am still trying to learn.
I always take things to extremes..I think thats why all this cleansing stuff is
so appealing to me...it's quite extreme.

#57 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2004 - 08:13 PM

1) Liverflushing isn't really flushing anything.

2) A person who lives to be 90 while indulging in fast food every few weeks is not "extremely unhealthy." In this age, people think you live longer or better by watching every calorie -- data suggests veggies die younger than normal people.

#58 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2004 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE(Denise2 @ Oct 7 2004, 05:09 AM)
Deja:  Ben has no clue what he's talking about and no one is "obsessed" with anything. 

I was just talking about myself, my obsession with my appearance, what I eat, and how I take care of my body. I've had issues all my life with it. I wasn't saying you guys were obsessed. I think it's wonderful that you've found something to help your health. biggrin.gif lol.gif biggrin.gif

#59 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2004 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE(DejaClaireVoyant @ Oct 7 2004, 07:41 PM)
something to help your health.  biggrin.gif  lol.gif  biggrin.gif

View Post

biggrin.gif smile.gif indeed.

#60 OzPower

OzPower

Arrogant Australian who talks to much :)

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 October 2004 - 03:53 AM

QUOTE(BenKweller @ Oct 7 2004, 06:13 PM)
1) Liverflushing isn't really flushing anything.

2) A person who lives to be 90 while indulging in fast food every few weeks is not "extremely unhealthy." In this age, people think you live longer or better by watching every calorie -- data suggests veggies die younger than normal people.

View Post

You say it's not flushing anything, got proof? like scientific data that's saying your statement is fact? Whats that i forsee? Ben> Nah i speculate often.

This is fact however, alot of people do it often and alot say they feal so much better about themselves. So what's the problem with that? A football coach in my state recently did a liver cleanse believe it or not and it was public news because everyone was staggered on how much weight he lost and how much better he looked in the face. I wouldn't even reply to you, but i fear you may persuade some joe schmo out there whos curious not to try.

Elderly people that age come from a differant era, the ones who make it to that age were good eaters in general and lived healthy lives unless of course my history is wrong. How often do you see old people drinking soda or eating burgers or getting blind drunk often, check elvis out as a referance to a deathwish, in fact tell me one healthy lifestle eating person who even gets sick. A better question might be, who these days eats healthy? Another interesting fact is, why does asthma esculate every year at an alarming rate, ditto heart attacks, cancers, skin problems, hell everything. I'd be willing to bet nearly every disease these is food related, how many people died around 1900 of disease not induced by malnutrition or plague. Things like heart attacks, acne, eczema, aids, cancers, everything were rare! Only thing thats changed since then is our food.

Vegitarians take things to extremes to far imo, humans have always subsisted on animal protein and besides i'd love to see the correlation between eating vegatarian and age, show me a fact.