Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Indoobidubly

Liver flush, is all the pre-stuff necessary?

113 posts in this topic

Hi Denise2  biggrin.gif  You said that you do liver flushes without using epsom salts, and I was just wondering how you do your liver flushes and where did you get your information from? I was hoping to do a liver flush without having to use salts at all. Any info is greatly appreciated! biggrin.gif

Deja: Ben has no clue what he's talking about and no one is "obsessed" with anything. Most of us have tried literally every single acne treatment under the sun and never got relief until we bowel cleansed and liverflushed. I had done bowel cleanses, fasts, and detoxes for many years, but still didn't get relief until I got colonics and flushed my liver. The only thing we are here to do is share our experiences and help others.

Lumas: I don't use the swf, I use magnesium citrate. I drink a bottle upon waking.

Deinse2, where is magnesium citrate obtainable? Does it perform the same function as an SWF?

I tried an SWF and nothing happened. I think I wasted a couple of hours of my life waiting for something to happen. I'm a skeptic and obviously when this happens it's not good for me to consider trying this sort of thing again..

Deinse2, where is magnesium citrate obtainable?  Does it perform the same function as an SWF?

I tried an SWF and nothing happened.  I think I wasted a couple of hours of my life waiting for something to happen.  I'm a skeptic and obviously when this happens it's not good for me to consider trying this sort of thing again..

I feal for you Denise, i to try to push healthy living, lifestyle changes etc on people, some people won't have anything to do with it. Give me my mc'donalds, dairy crap, junk food blah blah... "hey i'm completely healthy, acne is just an oil problem" .... gulp that coke down, put more chemicals on your skin, buy a pizza... damn my skin sucks today, checkout lady in store said my skin sux, i think i shall cry... Whats for tea mom? I'm making lasagna! your favourite, mmm thanks.. I just don't know whats wrong with my skin today, keeps getting worse sad.gif .. I know i'll up the usage of BP and switch to blotchlas reigeme, buy herbal logix, put on acv, cover in foundation and yeah that'll help my skin!..

Fast forward 10 years.. Iv'e had acne for so many years! acnes a curse and boo hoo, cry cry it never seems to go away completely, prehaps accutane will fix it, mmm it wouldn't be allowed to be sold if it were that bad for you... hey whats this, im dizzy, my skins soooooo dry and i'm bleeding out my ass! .... damn skin, what could be causing this now sad.gif think i'll go eat, need sugary food! blah blah blah blah

Liver cleanses, bowel cleanses, all cleanses and a lifestyle change geared towards excercise and healthy eating WILL help your acne, in fact it will clear it if you learn to eat properly, is mine clear, nup... but my skins getting better by the day. If you disagree so badly Ben, try the lounge, your friends will embrace you with open arms.

I'd like to reitterate that one point again. Healthy eating = no processed foods, expecially pasturised dairy products, all sugar, hydronated oils like canola oil and that death wish that is margarine, white flour, additives, artificial sweeteners, in fact stay away from the local grocery store, easier smile.gif

How many people will trade in bad eating, bad lifestyle for perfect health? not many imo.

Most people probably wouldn't.

I think it's all about balance.

You gotta be healthy. IMO, you should take good care of yourself, but

don't beat yourself up about the occasional alcoholic beverage,

ciggarette, drug or junk food.

Life is balance. It's a lesson I am still trying to learn.

I always take things to extremes..I think thats why all this cleansing stuff is

so appealing to me...it's quite extreme.

Current Skin-Care Regimen (A work in progress):

Morning:

Gentle wash with DKR cleanser

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Following Dan's Regimen)

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil (The lotion alone wasn't hydrating enough)

Skin 79 Korean BB Cream (excellent stuff)

Evening:

Gentle Wash with DKR Cleanser

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil

1) Liverflushing isn't really flushing anything.

2) A person who lives to be 90 while indulging in fast food every few weeks is not "extremely unhealthy." In this age, people think you live longer or better by watching every calorie -- data suggests veggies die younger than normal people.

Deja:  Ben has no clue what he's talking about and no one is "obsessed" with anything. 

Morning:

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil (The lotion alone wasn't hydrating enough)

Evening:

1) Liverflushing isn't really flushing anything.

2) A person who lives to be 90 while indulging in fast food every few weeks is not "extremely unhealthy." In this age, people think you live longer or better by watching every calorie -- data suggests veggies die younger than normal people.

Most people probably wouldn't.

I think it's all about balance.

You gotta be healthy. IMO, you should take good care of yourself, but

don't beat yourself up about the occasional alcoholic beverage,

ciggarette, drug or junk food.

Life is balance. It's a lesson I am still trying to learn.

I always take things to extremes..I think thats why all this cleansing stuff is

so appealing to me...it's quite extreme.

Yeah i used to be like that. I'm 26 now and man take me back 10 years or so, like around 15, i was drinking booze with adults, going on trips interstate smile.gif , eating whatever i liked, virtually nothing healthy and living it good. Whenever i tried something new in my life, i'd take it to wayyyyy extremes. I'd be dead by 40 if i kept that up. I also smoked weed often and took speed, nothing hard however.

You seem like a person who wants to be healthy but doesn't have the motivation, so what you're really doing is a diet. How would you like to bounce up out of bed every morning, have unlimited energy, pass that energy to people around you, smell better (ciggys) and naturally be happy without needing drugs to induce it for you??

You know the answer.

Proof that liverflushing = placebo is that any doctor with half a brain will say that your liver can a) Not be "flushed" like that and that b) The "stones" you see are just the result of the ingredients you ingest. If you are able to liverflush without digesting an acid and an oil, please tell me since it'd prove me wrong.

Friends of mine have grandparents well into their 90s who jog every week... to McDonalds. I'm sorry to say but this image of every American being severely disfigured by McDonalds is a stereotype -- you'll see most Americans, at best, go to fast food places once or twice a week.

That you linked the plague to 1900 kinda makes me wonder why you DID reply to this message. The black plague, which is what I assume you thought about since it was such a great lifetaker, was in the 1600s. The bubonic plague made a sweep in the 18th century but was not nearly as murderous as the real plague. From 1900-1910, I believe the bubonic plague killed less than a thousand people. So much for facts.

And most people of the time died of infections. Amazing how you claim your body is so toxically damaged by food that it affects our immune system considering that more people died of the common cold back than than from stroke. I'd probably pick stroke, though, since it affects older people more.

God forbid I convince someone not to waste their time with a placebol; people can feel better because of their mind.

PS: Congratulations to your local high school football coach for losing weight -- I'll assume he eats the same as before and barely exercises.

You say it's not flushing anything, got proof? like scientific data that's saying your statement is fact? Whats that i forsee? Ben> Nah i speculate often.

This is fact however, alot of people do it often and alot say they feal so much better about themselves. So what's the problem with that? A football coach in my state recently did a liver cleanse believe it or not and it was public news because everyone was staggered on how much weight he lost and how much better he looked in the face. I wouldn't even reply to you, but i fear you may persuade some joe schmo out there whos curious not to try.

Elderly people that age come from a differant era, the ones who make it to that age were good eaters in general and lived healthy lives unless of course my history is wrong. How often do you see old people drinking soda or eating burgers or getting blind drunk often, check elvis out as a referance to a deathwish, in fact tell me one healthy lifestle eating person who even gets sick. A better question might be, who these days eats healthy? Another interesting fact is, why does asthma esculate every year at an alarming rate, ditto heart attacks, cancers, skin problems, hell everything. I'd be willing to bet nearly every disease these is food related, how many people died around 1900 of disease not induced by malnutrition or plague. Things like heart attacks, acne, eczema, aids, cancers, everything were rare! Only thing thats changed since then is our food.

Vegitarians take things to extremes to far imo, humans have always subsisted on animal protein and besides i'd love to see the correlation between eating vegatarian and age, show me a fact.

Your doctors are funded by pharmesutical companies, ditto the ama and FDA , universities, medical chools etc. Know what happens to doctors who practice natural remedies, im talking licened by the way, they lose their licence regardless of weather they mix there therapies with convential medicine or if the patient gets well. I got no respect for most doctors, like get this, how many people who see dermatolgists improve their skin conditions? Got cancer? hell, we'll kill it by radiation. Gall bladder problem? easy just cut it out. Heart attack? open by pass surgeory, lol ok mate you love those people, your life.

Your friends grandparents jog to mc'donalds twice a week, HAHAHAHhaha, at 90! hahahahahahhaha. I'm not that gullable.

I was referring to people didn't die of blood toxicity which imo causes 90% of mankinds ills. Plagues etc are mankinds answer to living in filthy conditions OR the black plague with started from an insect in the 14th century (1347AD). Also you moron, the bubonic plague is the black plague, maybe all that shit you eat on a contant basis has given you slight retardation, (refer aspartame).

There was a huge gap in living styles back then, the rich had in clean and comftable, the poor had to live in squolar(sp?). I'll put it to you another way, local tribes wherever who had no contact with white man. Aztecs were destroyed by 200 spanish soldiers riding a few horses and wielding a few firearms, the MAJORITY died from disease spread by the spanish, im talking like 500,000 people or more, before that they all had optimal health. You see that everywhere my ancestors went, previously healthy people were turned into eating our foods, drinking alcahol and living in our conditions, disease spread easily, they didn't have our immune systems, they had no chance. I could go on and on..

It's a multi million dollar industry our football with television rights exceeding 500 million alone, hes a major profile and yes he did bowel or liven cleanse.

Maybe heres something you can understand, there was a famous researcher who went around the world photohraphing peoples teeth worldwide from every culture. Worst teeth in the world were from Denmark, U.S.A and another country, bad teeth = cavaties, rotting teeth, plaque etc. Indian teeth from India, had great teeth, 1 in 80 people had cavaties, from a country where famine is rampant and living conditions are poor. He found tribes cut off from the outside word, total savages, their teeth were like pure ivory and were in perfect health. Maybe they all had a secret underground system with doctors, toothbrushes and processed foods, that must explain it!

You are right, Oz. I've also heard the same exact thing about certain African tribes living in the bush. Many of them have never used a toothbrush or seen flouride, but many of them have straight, white, beautiful teeth with no cavities.

BTW....we just ignore Ben.

No, my doctors are doctors because they want to help people. I know you've been afflicted with something that makes you want to find someone at fault, but it's not the doctors'. And yes, believe it or not, the vast majority of dermatology patients improve acne through a derm -- they just aren't so obsessive that they come online and bitch about how evil their doctor are. And another thing-- if you have a heart blockage one day, would you hope for a cardiologist or Hulda Clarke to look you over? Thought so. It's very easy to blame the "Establishment" but wait til someone you love gets into a car accident and you won't say "No no! Don't put her into a coma to stop brain swelling... give her some yuka leaves twice a day."

And my friends' grandparents do do that. If you want to claim that you're above gullibility, learn to spell the word, smart ass.

Yes, the bubonic plague is the black plague but talk to anyone past an AP World History class and they'll tell you that black plague most specifically refers to what happened in Europe. If I use the "Worldwide AIDS Epidemic" to describe 4 cases of HIV in San Fran, it wouldn't do justice to the millions dead in Africa.

Congrats to your coach again on making some olive oil soap.

Many African tribes do not have teeth problems because the food they eat contains little or no sugar and the food that they do eat has bacteria killing properties. Learn how cavities work before deciding that that's so amazing -- go a year of only drinking water and taking pills and you won't get a single cavity.

Your doctors are funded by pharmesutical companies, ditto the ama and FDA , universities, medical chools etc. Know what happens to doctors who practice natural remedies, im talking licened by the way, they lose their licence regardless of weather they mix there therapies with convential medicine or if the patient gets well. I got no respect for most doctors, like get this, how many people who see dermatolgists improve their skin conditions? Got cancer? hell, we'll kill it by radiation. Gall bladder problem? easy just cut it out. Heart attack? open by pass surgeory, lol ok mate you love those people, your life.

Your friends grandparents jog to mc'donalds twice a week, HAHAHAHhaha, at 90! hahahahahahhaha. I'm not that gullable.

I was referring to people didn't die of blood toxicity which imo causes 90% of mankinds ills. Plagues etc are mankinds answer to living in filthy conditions OR the black plague with started from an insect in the 14th century (1347AD). Also you moron, the bubonic plague is the black plague, maybe all that shit you eat on a contant basis has given you slight retardation, (refer aspartame).

There was a huge gap in living styles back then, the rich had in clean and comftable, the poor had to live in squolar(sp?). I'll put it to you another way, local tribes wherever who had no contact with white man. Aztecs were destroyed by 200 spanish soldiers riding a few horses and wielding a few firearms, the MAJORITY died from disease spread by the spanish, im talking like 500,000 people or more, before that they all had optimal health. You see that everywhere my ancestors went, previously healthy people were turned into eating our foods, drinking alcahol and living in our conditions, disease spread easily, they didn't have our immune systems, they had no chance. I could go on and on..

It's a multi million dollar industry our football with television rights exceeding 500 million alone, hes a major profile and yes he did bowel or liven cleanse.

Maybe heres something you can understand, there was a famous researcher who went around the world photohraphing peoples teeth worldwide from every culture. Worst teeth in the world were from Denmark, U.S.A and another country, bad teeth = cavaties, rotting teeth, plaque etc. Indian teeth from India, had great teeth, 1 in 80 people had cavaties, from a country where famine is rampant and living conditions are poor. He found tribes cut off from the outside word, total savages, their teeth were like pure ivory and were in perfect health. Maybe they all had a secret underground system with doctors, toothbrushes and processed foods, that must explain it!

I will denise after one more reply, hes a perfect example of someone brainwashed by the system, yeah i saw this on CNN or my doctor told me this or my teacher showed me that or my friend said this.I'd bet my testicles he never bothers to research anything and look objectively at things from both sides to an arguement. Ignorance is my pet hate.

Ben,

I agree on one point you make, trauma patients do need doctors and thats about the only thing they are good for, stiching people back up and removing bullets. Yes i have been sick in the past, that one thing being my gall bladder, spent 2 weeks in hospital and they found nothing and referred me to a psychologist because i wouldnt eat. Roll on 6 years and i got very ill with pains in my stomach. Off to hospital and boom one decent doctor said straight off its your gall bladder, got it removed, no pains ever since. Well fuck you medical establishment, it didn't even need to be removed, was my eating habbits which led to it fucking up in the first place, was never told that and i blame my own ignorance for not teaching myself instead of listening to others.

Now i don't come online and bitch, i share views on products and offer people information of fixing certain problems. You however come online and bag ideas which you have no understanding in or inclination to read up about. You say don't do this and that because my doctor said so and then start whining and bitching as you put it because your brain can't even comprehend a natural aproach to things.

Your friends grandparents would be dead if they ate that crap often, your lieing out your ass. Famous hollywood actor whos name excapes my mind, he was researching a role he had to play and needed to get fatter, he ate mc'donalds every day for 30 days straight, nothing else. He put on 50 pounds, maccas then when into damage control shortly after offering all this so called healthy foods.

You said before, the plague was in the 16th and 18th century, now you say it was referring mainly to England. Oh my fucking god, try reading a book, might shock your brain into a new Ben! the black plague started in asia and spread over Europe wiping out 1/3 of it's population. So going on your theory England had a population of around 1 billion people. This is also now off topic.

The coach Grant Thomas said he was doing p&b shakes to cleanse. You can obviously read, i congratulate you but can you listen, obviously not.

Now Africans eat food with bacterial killing properties and have no sugar in their diet, lol. God, now where did i refer to africans? secondly fruits contain fructose which is a sugar but contains it's own enzymes which breaks itself down, hence fruit and veggies going off quickly. I know it's hard for you to understand but all cultures do eat fruit. I forgot that cavaties work by food killing bacteria which keeps your teeth white and cavaty free, thanks for that tip doofus. Tribes that have no contact with western culture which is extinct now virtually, ate fruits, meat, veggies, other plant life and were fine, no living on water and pills which will kill you, you can however eat and have white teeth believe it or not.

Heres a good research project for you Ben, research ENYZMES. Note that processed foods don't contain enzymes because food needs a longer shelf life, when you pasturize milk for example, you kill all the enzymes so it will last longer. In the process doctors say some people are lactose intolerant, WRONG! Everyone is lactoseintolerant. We are missing the enzymes contained in milk to digest it because it was heated. Works with ALL foods, explains why people are fat because they can't digest 80% of their diet properly.

I'm done with you.

I'd start a reply if that was cohesive enough to read.

1) So you find a doctor an enemy because you eat like an animal. I bet you'd sue McDonalds for making you fat, too.

2) Brainwashed by the system? I'm not part of the system; but I guess it's easier to make it a "Them vs. Us" than a "Smarter him and dumber me" system.

3) Congrats to an actor gaining 50 pounds. I didn't say that. I said I have friends who have 90 year old grandparents who indulge in McDonalds every week or so. Surprise they haven't died from massive liver toxicity (which is usually the cause of acne, right?). Thanks for the great stories though.

4) I never said England. I know where the Black Plague originated-- but thanks for the half-assed history exam.

5) Yay! PB shakes! My uncle totally lost 10 pounds once because he stretches in the morning before getting out of bed. Why? Because it was covered in newspapers!!!!!

6) I'm sorry -- you didn't refer to Africans; your flushloving counterpart did.

7) "I forgot that cavaties work by food killing bacteria which keeps your teeth white and cavaty free, thanks for that tip doofus. "

Huh? I would assume sarcasm in that statement but then you can't spell cavity. But you can spell doofus -- I can spell Ben.

8) People are fat because they eat too much and to quench appetite (not hunger). Show me your figures saying that 80% of the population of anything (besides a Jenny Craig clinic) is obese.

I will denise after one more reply, hes a perfect example of someone brainwashed by the system, yeah i saw this on CNN or my doctor told me this or my teacher showed me that or my friend said this.I'd bet my testicles he never bothers to research anything and look objectively at things from both sides to an arguement. Ignorance is my pet hate.

Ben,

I agree on one point you make, trauma patients do need doctors and thats about the only thing they are good for, stiching people back up and removing bullets. Yes i have been sick in the past, that one thing being my gall bladder, spent 2 weeks in hospital and they found nothing and referred me to a psychologist because i wouldnt eat. Roll on 6 years and i got very ill with pains in my stomach. Off to hospital and

boom one decent doctor said straight off its your gall bladder, got it removed, no pains ever since. Well fuck you medical establishment, it didn't even need to be removed, was my eating habbits which led to it fucking up in the first place, was never told that and i blame my own ignorance for not teaching myself instead of listening to others.

Now i don't come online and bitch, i share views on products and offer people information of fixing certain problems. You however come online and bag ideas which you have no understanding in or inclination to read up about. You say don't do this and that because my doctor said so and then start whining and bitching as you put it because your brain can't even comprehend a natural aproach to things.

Your friends grandparents would be dead if they ate that crap often, your lieing out your ass. Famous hollywood actor whos name excapes my mind, he was researching a role he had to play and needed to get fatter, he ate mc'donalds every day for 30 days straight, nothing else. He put on 50 pounds, maccas then when into damage control shortly after offering all this so called healthy foods.

You said before, the plague was in the 16th and 18th century, now you say it was referring mainly to England. Oh my fucking god, try reading a book, might shock your brain into a new Ben! the black plague started in asia and spread over Europe wiping out 1/3 of it's population. So going on your theory England had a population of around 1 billion people. This is also now off topic.

The coach Grant Thomas said he was doing p&b shakes to cleanse. You can obviously read, i congratulate you but can you listen, obviously not.

Now Africans eat food with bacterial killing properties and have no sugar in their diet, lol. God, now where did i refer to africans? secondly fruits contain fructose which is a sugar but contains it's own enzymes which breaks itself down, hence fruit and veggies going off quickly. I know it's hard for you to understand but all cultures do eat fruit. I forgot that cavaties work by food killing bacteria which keeps your teeth white and cavaty free, thanks for that tip doofus. Tribes that have no contact with western culture which is extinct now virtually, ate fruits, meat, veggies, other plant life and were fine, no living on water and pills which will kill you, you can however eat and have white teeth believe it or not.

Heres a good research project for you Ben, research ENYZMES. Note that processed foods don't contain enzymes because food needs a longer shelf life, when you pasturize milk for example, you kill all the enzymes so it will last longer. In the process doctors say some people are lactose intolerant, WRONG! Everyone is lactoseintolerant. We are missing the enzymes contained in milk to digest it because it was heated. Works with ALL foods, explains why people are fat because they can't digest 80% of their diet properly.

I'm done with you.

Drugs

Morning:

Evening:

The actor was John Travolta for Pulp Fiction and he didn't eat McDonalds all day for 30 days or else he would end up like that guy in Super Size Me, which I suppose you could be referring to. John ate some junk food yes, but what he did was eat a normal diet but with a lot more calories(it's not wierd I know this, it's just that Pulp Fiction is one of my favorite movies).

I also have grandparents that don't eat exactly great, and live long. In my hometown there are about 60% of the pop. that are over 60, many over 80. They all have their coffee places and drink 4 cups and eat donuts every day. Mind you these are homemade donuts at our bakery(not as much trans fats or other crap) but still pretty bad. They drink milk, eat beef(everyone lives on beef cause were in cattle country, Alberta), they eat all sorts of dairy, however they balance it out with a good diet, their mindset is amazing(they are always happy and have strong faith), they also exercise(many are too old to exercise but still walk everywhere). It's a lifestyle thing. They did a study onthe average age of the residents and for males it was 88 and for females it was 90.

Now, look at the populations that live the longest, Japan, the people aroudn the medditeranean, the Icelandic people, the scandinavians, the people in rural areas all around the world, and what they eat isn't exactly great for you either.

Obsessing over food is going to kill you faster than eating bad things in moderation(like 90% good 10% bad). Stress can, no will, damage your body at a faster and more devestating rate than a diet in moderation can. Why don't the French or Italians have more acne than us when their diets are heavily reliant on pasta, dairy, wine, breads, etc....(and why do they live longer). Same for the people of Scandinavia where they tend to eat the evil acne foods or those in Iceland where a diet high in saturated fats is the norm. And why is it that every age group in those countries are healthier than us? It's obviously not just about the food, or that their organs are somehow different from those of us in N. America.

I've also lost respect for people that assume all doctors are evil. The prevalent ideology now for many MD's is prevention. Just because they don't prescribe a liver flush for cancer, doesn't mean they're out to get you. Believe me, if all it took was a liver flush don't you think that the general population would key into it. Are you that jaded? It's this anger and stress that will send you to an early grave. Also, busines is business, no matter where you go. The vitamin companies are reaping more profits than most drug companies so maybe those evil health food store guys are just trying to push thigns on you right?

Oh ya, the rich people in the 1800's and before didn't live in clean environments. They didnt' even take baths until they smelled so bad that the perfume wasn't working.

^Great post!

Thank you for that...I've been through a lot with my eating issues and my self image issues..obsessing over every little flaw on my face and crying after I ate because I feel so fat sometimes...tonight I went out to the garden and sat in the breeze and watched the sunset and I was thinking a lot about my spirit is suffering so much more than my body...how much hatred and disgust and shame I still carry with me towards myself. I know I need to heal that and learn to love myself before I can truly heal my body.

lol.gif

Morning:

Evening:

Rofl, ok guys, you know what, live as you like, enjoy your acne, bad liver and mental problems and everything else.

Winner of best director at Sundance film awards and a couple of other awards from MTV and the edinburgh int' film festival smile.gif

As Morgan Spurlock tells it, the idea for the film "Super Size Me" came to him in 2002, during one of those quintessentially American moments: He was sitting on the couch, stuffed with Thanksgiving dinner, watching TV. On the evening news that night was a story about two teenage girls who, the previous August, had sued McDonald's (ultimately unsuccessfully) for making them fat. In its defense, McDonald's claimed its food could be eaten as "part of any balanced diet and lifestyle."

Spurlock was struck with inspiration -- what he calls "a really great bad idea" -- to make a documentary about living off nothing but McDonald's for 30 days, just to see if it could be done.

"Super Size Me," which opens nationwide on Friday, follows Spurlock, the 33-year-old filmmaker, from his pre-McDiet physical checkups -- he started out in perfect health, and consulted three doctors and a nutritionist throughout the month -- through the weight gain, vomiting, sexual dysfunction and depression brought on by his steady intake of Big Macs and fries.

I find that really amusing.

http://www.dvdtalk.com/interviews/003252.html

http://www.dvdtalk.com/interviews/003252.html

Now i know the replies will be well who eats fast food every day for 30 days, but think of it like this. America is the fattest country in the world and slowly but surely all this junk in most foods will build up and make you very sick.

I hate fast food. It's totally yuck. I cannot imagine eating it for 30 days.

You can't even get whole wheat bread at most places. Ick.

eusa_sick.gif

Morning:

Evening:

I hate fast food. It's totally yuck. I cannot imagine eating it for 30 days.

You can't even get whole wheat bread at most places. Ick.

eusa_sick.gif