Photo

Liver flush, is all the pre-stuff necessary?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
112 replies to this topic

#1 Indoobidubly

Indoobidubly

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 October 2004 - 01:09 PM

I read that a parasite cleanse and a kidney cleanse should be done for a few weeks before doing the liver cleanse. I'd like to get started with the LC right away. I'm 23, male and aside from acne I'm 100% USDA Grade A healthy.

#2 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 October 2004 - 02:32 PM

Naw....don't worry about the other stuff, but you should DEFINATELY bowel cleanse a bit before and DEFINATELY do enemas afterwards, or you might get bad breakouts. Please don't take that lightly....I made that mistake and paid dearly, as well as others.

#3 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 October 2004 - 04:32 PM

LOL, such bs.

#4 Rossignol

Rossignol

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 01 October 2004 - 04:39 PM

Ben, I'm tempted to delete that post, as you have made no contribution WHATSOEVER to the thread with it. Please clarify WHY you think it is 'bs' rather than just randomly posting your opinion. A post like that is not helpful at all to someone who may be considering doing a liver flush and trying to find information on it.
Differing opinions in threads are good, as they help people weigh up their options, but saying 'LOL such bs' will not help someone in their decision, and will almost certainly not put them off doing it. To me, it seems pointless.

#5 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 October 2004 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE(BenKweller @ Oct 1 2004, 03:32 PM)
LOL, such bs.

View Post

Good old Ben and his "great" posts. Anyway, you should follow what denise stated. You need to take p and b shakes severeal days before the flush and several days after or do an enema the day after the flush. You do not want toxins recirculated back into the body. Eventually you should lookin into colonics too. Colon cleanes and enemas are a start, but there is no substitute for colonics.

#6 Andrei

Andrei

»(^__^)«

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 October 2004 - 10:05 PM

QUOTE(BenKweller Today @ 03:32 PM)
LOL, such bs.

You can do better than that, Ben! I've seen you before..

#7 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 October 2004 - 11:53 PM

I don't know if it needs clarification. Enemas and cleaning out the "out" has been something that Egyptians were obsessed with and it's funny that some people still push it in our age of reason and science. I honestly wouldn't mind if people said, "You know, it works because it works," but when someone makes up fake science to try to justify why their bs works (oh yeah, getting an enema will stop acne because of a balance change in the parasympathetic nervous system... <gag>) I get the desire to drive my head through a block of cement.

I'd love to see a doctor say, "Young man, you have acne because you don't give yourself enemas!"

#8 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 October 2004 - 08:21 AM

Actually, some doctors do say just that.

#9 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 October 2004 - 12:44 PM

Your dentist friend isn't a doctor.

#10 duluxdog

duluxdog

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 October 2004 - 01:41 PM

\o\

#11 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 October 2004 - 02:06 PM

(If the previous post made any kind of sense, I'd definitely comment on it).

#12 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 October 2004 - 02:53 PM

1. I wasn't referring to the dentist who ISN'T my friend. The word was DOCTOR; NOT DENTIS.
2. I DON'T believe you were president of your debating club.
3. If you don't believe in liverflushing or bowel cleansing, that's fine, but stop being an immature nuisance on these boards. If it were my board, your butt would have been banned a long time ago.

#13 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 October 2004 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE(Denise2 @ Oct 2 2004, 01:53 PM)
1.  I wasn't referring to the dentist who ISN'T my friend.  The word was DOCTOR; NOT DENTIS.
2.  I DON'T believe you were president of your debating club.
3.  If you don't believe in liverflushing or bowel cleansing, that's fine, but stop being an immature nuisance on these boards.  If it were my board, your butt would have been banned a long time ago.

View Post

1. Good to know(?)
2. Good to know(?)
3. I understand. Opinions different from your own SHOULD be supressed quickly and completely.

#14 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 October 2004 - 05:13 PM

Offer some intelligent discourse and then you would have earned the respect of everyone on the board. Fact of the matter is.....you havn't. That's the problem here. I cannot believe that you don't GET that people just don't respect you. Not because you are a skeptic, but because you are so immature and nonsensical in your rebuttels. Not to mention, you tried the stupid trick of signing in and posting as someone named "flushy"; as if people were too STEW-PID to know that it was really you. DUH.

One more thing. You were specifically told by JC to STOP answering in threads where you have no experience of the questions asked. You have ignored that specific request time and time again. It's just immature and dumb. You are make no contribution to this board whatsoever. THAT'S why I would have banned you.

#15 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 October 2004 - 05:26 PM

1) Flushy wasn't me. Ask Dan to go and look at the server logs and, surprise, he'll say they weren't the same people. I really don't know who it was. It's kind of sad that you're best argument for why I'm a nuisance is based on an assumption (and a false one) on your part.

2) I'd love to be intelligent in posts like these; let's start with you explaining how flushing your rectum will cure your acne.

3) JC reiterated (and other mods have as well) that my rights state I am allowed to post alternate opinions. People want two sides of the story.

4) I don't care if people don't respect me. I guess the only real way to get respect here is to believe in blackmagic like you, eh?

5) So you're still saying I'd be banned because I disagree with you. Thanks, Stalin.

#16 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

~clean body, beautiful life~

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 October 2004 - 06:52 PM

The reason you are supposed to clean your bowel before you do a liver flush is that you don't want your bowel to be all clogged and toxic and for those toxins to be re-absorbed into your bloodstream, making your liver flush pointless.
I personally don't believe that the bowel toxin problem is as bad as THEY want you to believe. I am doing a colon cleanse right now, so I've been doing a lot of research on the net..I've come across a million and one sites that say how all this horrible parasites are in the bowel and all this other stuff...ALL of them are selling something. Parasites are not THAT big of a problem in countries like the US (I don't know where you are but I bet it isn't an underdeveloped country-which is where the parasite problem is the worst)..and I refuse to believe that every person has 8 foot tapeworms inside of them and all the crap they will try and feed you.

I think you SHOULD do a colon cleanse first..but do it your own way. Don't trust ANY site/plan that is selling something. I have a link to a good 3-day colon cleansing plan (it's nothing drastic, just fiber/herbal therapy and a special diet for three days, plus lots of water).

http://www.rexdonald...n-cleansing.htm

Current Skin-Care Regimen (A work in progress):

Morning:

Gentle wash with DKR cleanser

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Following Dan's Regimen)

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil (The  lotion alone wasn't hydrating enough)

Skin 79 Korean BB Cream (excellent stuff)

Evening:

Gentle Wash with DKR Cleanser

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil

#17 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 October 2004 - 10:04 PM

Getting rich off of making people believe they are "toxic" and sick has been a scheme for centuries (if not longer). But there is a word that is used to describe people who TRULY believe it.

#18 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 October 2004 - 10:57 PM

Actually, we ARE toxic. There are all kinds of environmental toxins that get into our body from pestacides, pollution, etc. etc. That is definately fact.....

Whether or not a colonic helps with this is the un-proven part.

I say, if something makes you feel better and helps your skin, do it. But don't fall for the crap *pardon the pun lol*

Morning:

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil (The  lotion alone wasn't hydrating enough)

Evening:

#19 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 October 2004 - 11:05 PM

If we were toxic, we'd be dead. Sorry -- get tested for pesticides/pollution and (surprise) you'll find that you don't test positive for DDT.

#20 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 October 2004 - 11:22 PM

^Perhaps toxic is the wrong word.

We are harboring a lot of un-natural chemical buildup in our bodies. Thats a better way to say it I guess.

As far as being dead goes....a lot of people are dying of cancer and other diseases every day.....can't say it's one specific cause but I believe higher cancer rates are due to living a less natural existence than we should be.

I read an article in self magazine not too long ago which talked about this...I have it right here......

It's from the February 2004 issue....the article is entitled "Is your body toxic"? by Nena Baker.

They tested this lady, Monique Harden, for pollutants inside of her body. Here are some quotes from the article:

"A chemical stew simmers inside of Monique Marden. Traces of metals, solvents, plastic, pesticides and industrial pollutants pepper the mix. Hardens chemical body burden-the levels of toxicants, measured by researchers for a study at Mount Sinai School for Medicine in New York City-contains 77 contaminants linked to a ghoulish list of ill effects in animals and people. Among them: neurologican impairments, fertillity trouble, birth defects, and cancers of the brain, lungs, liver, blood and skin.
Because of the chemicals inside her-some of which have been banned in the United States for decades-it would be easy to think Harden, 35, lives or works around pollutants. Quite the opposite: In her job as an environmental attorney in New Orleans, she spends most of her time behind a desk."

"It's overwhelming what we are exposed to," says Jabe Houlihan, vice president of research for the environmental working group, a public advocacy organization in Washington, D.C., and a partner of the Mount Sinai study. Yet while the miracles of modern chemistry have been part of our culture for the better part of a century, the examination of the health effects of amounts found in humans is in it's infancy"

So Ben..it would be interesting to see what they might find inside of you if you actually WERE tested. I'm not saying that there is a lot of snake oil selling liars out there just waiting to freak you out to get you to buy their products. I'm not even saying that things like colon cleansing or liver flushes ACTUALLY do anything. But denying the fact that there ARE chemical toxins that get into our systems every day is ridiculous. If you've never been tested, how do you know? I just think it is important to keep our bodies as clean as possible.......in whatever way.

Morning:

Evening: