Photo

Eczema, Seborrheic Dermatitis Or Rash On Face?

redness eczema seborrheic dermatitis white flakes rash

No replies to this topic

#1 lagob92

lagob92

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:11 AM

Hi there,
So after suffering through acne for about 5 years, I've finally managed to get it under control through constant prowling on this website under the holisitic section and doing outside research. This website has been especially helpful because of the sheer amount of anecdotal evidence shared and for that I'd just like to say thank you.
Now for my problem,
Recently I've developed what seems to be a rash on my face, and it comes and goes as it pleases but it seems to come and stay more often than I'd like. I've been perscribed desodine ointment for it and it worked great however I stopped after two days after doing research of how it will ultimately make my condition worse. Minus the desodine, I don't use any products on my face except for water, emu oil, olive oil, and coconut oil. All of these have kept my acne at bay and make my skin naturally healthy, which is why I'm so hesitant to use any other chemicals on my skin and the desodine was out of desperation for something important I had to do the next day.
I've heard caladryl lotion can help, so I bought it and used very little on an area but didn't seem to work and it looks like it may have worsened it a bit.
Attached is a picture, it varies on redness throughout the day and sometimes itches and flakes. they also like to appear around my mustache area

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users