Photo

Max Clarity Discontinued

5 replies to this topic

#1 Zarsbar

Zarsbar

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:CLEAR, GLOWING, HEALTHY SKIN!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:58 PM

I've been a lurker on here for a few years, reading reviews and trying many different remedies for my acne. I believe my whole problem started by taking birth control in 2006. Well, I've been taking vitamins, and evening primrose oil, and using MaxClarity, and I've seen such a dramatic change in my skin. Then I noticed today that maxclarity hasn't sent a new package to my house. When I looked it up on the internet the site says it's no longer available for purchase. I'M FREAKING OUT!! I don't understand why they wouldn't warn their customers before they discontinue their products. Especially the customers who are dependent on them. I've tried proactiv, murad, clearsil, clean and clear, neutrogena, albolene, prescription clyndamycin and salicyic acid wash, birth control, minocycline, panoxyl, the list goes on. Max clarity is the only thing that has worked. Does anyone else know about what's going on? I am so upset :(

#2 Green Gables

Green Gables

RETIRED

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:17 AM

MaxClarity's active ingredients are benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid.

photo-152109.gif?_r=1345837784?__rand=0.

I don't get notified of your response to my post unless you QUOTE my post.

Please only quote a small portion of the post so it doesn't clutter up the thread. 

How to Treat Hormonal Acne

Good and Bad Birth Control Pills and Implants for Acne

How to take Spironolactone

List of Doctors Who Prescribe Spironolactone

Topicals for Hormonal Acne

HOW I STAY 100% CLEAR:

Spironolactone (anti-androgen drug)

Betaine HCL with each meal

Avoiding silicones and occlusives in skin/hair products

#3 Zarsbar

Zarsbar

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:CLEAR, GLOWING, HEALTHY SKIN!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:17 AM

I know, but for some reason other products with the same ingredients have not produced the same result for me. I'm not sure if it's the formulation, or foam, or what. For those that had success using maxclarity, what are you using to substitute?

#4 Ripon10

Ripon10

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:My kids, hockey, Turbo Fire.

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:52 AM

Highly recommend Lumiplexion. It's much better than any store brand acne medicine. Her main acne fighers are BP, salcylic acid, and sulfur. She puts together a personalized regimen.

No regimen is one-size-fits-all. You are unique and so is your skin.

AM

Proactive Deep Cleansing Wash - Lumiplexion Salicylic Acid ~ Lumiplexion  SPF 30 ~ Lumiplexion moisturizer 

PM

Proactive Deep Cleansing Wash  ~ Lumiplexion Glycolic Acid 12% (3-4x week) ~ Lumiplexion Hydroquinone 1-2x week

Lumiplexion enzyme mask / sulfur mask /  moisturizing mask 1-2 week as needed 

#5 Jenn Buck

Jenn Buck

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:07 AM

If you find something that works let me know! I also used max clarity and it was the only thing that worked-I tried products with all the same acne fighters and different foams and nothing worked. Hope you find something!

#6 babytinkali

babytinkali

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:17 PM

I have tried many products also & have used Max Clarity. But what also works for me is Clean & Clear morning burst oil free detoxifying facial cleanser oxygen infused formula which i can only find at Target or Drugstore.com. I have also put it in and used one of those soap/dishwashing when empty recycled it as a foamer like how Max Clarity foams up which suprisingly works great! (1 part cleasner to 2 to 3 parts distilled water) or any cleasner that you would find that works the best for your skin to foam it up in the foaming pump containers. In addition take daily A 10,000 iu & D3 400iu Vitamin Nature's Bounty Brand and also Nature's Way Hair & Skin with MSM & Glucosamine helps clear up my acne and keep my face & body clear. If i stop for a few days i can feel a pimple forming. I have tried other hair skin & nails with vitamins which just got me sick to my stomach. Hope this helps and good luck finding something that will work well for your skin! ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users