The thing is that in contemplating the cause of my acne-- which is only ever whiteheads --I am forced to stray upon this experience. I accept only that acne is an individual phenomenon and that there are no universals herein, given that one person can perform X perfectly fine & errorless, whereas another person doing the same X action will be wrought with countless problems and issues. To that end changing my diet has resulted in no difference; to that end abstaining from products has resulted in no difference; what made a difference for me is the anti-biotic penicillin.
What conclusions can I draw thus? Almost with certainty I can conclude that my acne is caused by a bacterial infection, and that I therefore must take proactive measures to combat this ailment. I reject any notion that this will simply vanish on its own, unless due to mere chance, or that diet will have an affect, for it did not: I understand that the solution is to combat the bacterial infection, with Reason and Experience themselves as my guides.
My initial resolve is to proceed to a dermatologist and relay this information in order to acquire an anti-biotic which will replicate the penicillic effect; however, I am not ignorant as to the negatives of anti-biotics-- I mean as to their long-term hazards --and want to know from a person who has followed this same path as to what is the best course of action.
- Anti-biotics cleared my acne entirely and with Immediate & Expedient force
- Therefore, my acne is caused by a Biotic, i.e. bacterial infection
- No other method sustained over a long period of time has cured my acne, be it:
- Dairy avoidance
- Topical avoidance
- Hot water avoidance
- Tactile avoidance
- Quick-chewing avoidance
- Not-drinking-while-eating adherence
- Bread avoidance
- Gluten avoidance
- Ocean-water exposure
- Prolonged and oft Sun exposure
- Screen and Monitor avoidance
- Animadvertisement with regard to my face
- and the like
- It is known that anti-biotics are not a permanent solution
- I seek a permanent solution
- I am not aware what will substitute for anti-biotics in the event of their becoming of null effect
Any help in this matter is appreciated.