Photo

Epa Reverses Position! Admits Fluoride Is Dangerous!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#21 sepsi

sepsi

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:27 AM

Ugh.. more stupid and pointless straw man arguments.

Where did I say fluoride is not toxic? I said several times that the toxicity of fluoride has been known for decades. And I pointed out to the section at NAS publication where they talk about neurotoxicity of fluoride. And I said that it makes for a scary readings because it's been shown to lower IQ at levels previously approved by the EPA, that is 4 mg/L.

Now please tell me how do you go from that into saying that I don't think fluoride is toxic? You are constructing such a massive straw man here that when I burn it the fires will be visible from the moon!

I come to help people free their minds and heal their bodies. Therefore I will continue to advise that everyone avoid fluoride at all costs.

If someone doesn't agree with this suggestion, then it is my right to consider them detrimentally indoctrinated into their corrupt systems of government, mentally incapable of processing the required information, or both.

If someone isn't capable of making coherent arguments without resorting to ad hominem attacks, then it is my right to consider them equal to quacks and severely deficient in logic and critical thinking skills.

Furthermore, I find it despicable when someone like you agrees with an important health issue, (the toxicity of fluoride) but decides to convolute the issue at the expense of other people's health.

And you just keeping piling on the straw to your man! How exactly am I convoluting the issue? By not considering EPA a criminal organization? By not thinking that everything the government does is pure evil? By making a statement that water fluoridation is more of a political than scientific issue? By trusting the scientific review by National Academy of Sciences over your emotionally-laden arguments?

I am also here to encourage free thinkers, who are often labeled as "conspiracy theorists" in the modern era.

My suggestion is that you begin by encouraging free thinking in yourself first. It's not free thinking to uncritically accept stuff that Mike Adams at NaturalNews and Alex Jones push. It's not free thinking to label everything the government does as bad and evil. That, my good sir, is dogmatism. Free thinking means looking at the evidence without bias or emotional involvement (as far as possible) and coming to conclusion based on that.

I made a perfectly reasonable and valid arguments at this discussion. But you deem it necessary to attack me because I don't agree with your fear-mongering position.

And people aren't labeled conspiracy theorists because they advocate ideas out of sync with mainstream. They are labeled conspiracy theorist because they resort to baseless fear-mongering.

#22 tritonxiv

tritonxiv

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:37 AM

Where did I say fluoride is not toxic? I said several times that the toxicity of fluoride has been known for decades.

You have a serious reading comprehension problem sir. I distinctly acknowledged your belief that fluoride is toxic. We are in complete agreement on that and always have been. These are my exact words:

I find it despicable when someone like you agrees with an important health issue, (the toxicity of fluoride) but decides to convolute the issue at the expense of other people's health.

If you read that sentence very slowly and very carefully, you will see that I fully acknowledge your stance on fluoride. It seems you are the one who is creating arguments out of nothing, by misrepresenting what I say; "straw man" arguments, if you will.

How exactly am I convoluting the issue? By not considering EPA a criminal organization? By not thinking that everything the government does is pure evil?

You are convoluting the issue by playing political games. We are not here to discuss everything government does and does not lie about. That is an exercise in folly, because ultimately, it dosen't matter.

The government lies sometimes. That is a fact. For any rational person, that is enough to question the integrity of everything that the government states. It is not a blanket statement that you have to reject everything they tell you. It's simply a reason why you should do your own research and decide for yourself what you believe to be true. Take everything into consideration from all sources before reaching your own personal conclusion.

I am here to inform people about the dangers of fluoride based on knowledge you and I both agree on. The only person here who is being hostile and detrimental to that effort is you. I am going to focus on the positive and accept that we both agree on the dangers of fluoride and be happy that we may help inform some people who may not be aware of that fact.

I wish you a good day sir.

#23 RjD the mannn

RjD the mannn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:01 PM

American Politics.

Gotta love a broken system that just won't die.

#24 sepsi

sepsi

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:54 PM

You are convoluting the issue by playing political games. We are not here to discuss everything government does and does not lie about. That is an exercise in folly, because ultimately, it dosen't matter.

The government lies sometimes. That is a fact. For any rational person, that is enough to question the integrity of everything that the government states. It is not a blanket statement that you have to reject everything they tell you. It's simply a reason why you should do your own research and decide for yourself what you believe to be true. Take everything into consideration from all sources before reaching your own personal conclusion.

Yes, goverments and politicians lie. I think that's granted, and not something I ever questioned.

The only thing I question is your senseless fear-mongering. You started this dicsussion claiming that EPA changed position, claiming that EPA has said before that fluoride is non-toxic and completly beneficial.

I called you on this BS. Fluoride is, and has been for decades, seen as contaminant in water. And that's why it's regulated. Now, if you can show me when and where EPA has said that fluoride is non-toxic and completely beneficial, then I'll be happy to join your crowd demonizing the EPA.

You know, funny things happen when you start to distinguish shades of gray in issues. Like salt. It's beneficial in small doses, but dangerous in high doses. Research suggests that it's the same with fluoride. In concentrations of 0.7 mg/L it prevents cavities. But in higher doses, and the risks starts increasing from 2mg/L it can cause skeletal problems, and in even higher doses it might lower IQ and be neurotoxic.

By the way, you've twice now accused me of playing political games. Would you care to define what you mean with that.

#25 Elvin83

Elvin83

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:46 AM

Water is overrated anyway.

Elvin

#26 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:59 AM

This graphic from NAturalnews.com shows that we should add infrared sauna, and tamarind to our list of things to look into. Along with magnesium, C, iodine, etc.

http://www.naturalne...e-Toxicity.html

Also, fulvic acid, a natural compound in soil. 

Useful Related threads:

Distilled water: http://www.acne.org/...-grocery-store/

Iodine: http://www.acne.org/...esearch-and-log

Borax: http://www.acne.org/...de#entry3280576

Anyway, I've been drinking predominantly super filtered water to avoid flouride since sometime in the summer and I believe my vision has improved. I used to not be able to read anything for the first few hours of waking. My eyes wouldn't focus on text. At least, not close up. Now I can.    

Edited by alternativista, 26 September 2013 - 09:05 AM.

Status: Clear after 30 years. Wow, I guess it's been 6 years, now.

[ Story: Severe Acne since I was 10. 10+ years of Dermatologists, Antibiotics, topicals and ACCUTANE did nothing. Discovered oranges triggered the worst of my cystic acne = about 70% improvement. Tried some nutrient supplements like B-complex with zinc and C, saw palmetto and a BHA like the aspirin mask = more improvement, a lot less oily. Then, Diet changes = Clear.

Regimen: Anti-inflammatory, nutrient dense, blood sugar stabilizing diet and supplements (for hormones, inflammation, aging, health). No soap or other cleanser except for hand washing! Water only or Oil cleanse. Aloe Vera mixed with niacinimide and a high linoleic acid oil for moisturizer and reduce pigmentation.

Diet effects acne in so many ways: hormone balance, inflammation, Insulin levels, digestion, allergies and intolerances, liver function, adrenal function, SHBG levels, sebum quality, cell function and turnover, nutrient deficiencies, body fat, etc. Basic advice: Eat, sleep, supplement and exercise like you are a diabetic. And eat real food!

For more information, see my Good Things for Acne thread *Moderator edit - Please refer to the board rules (see “Advertising/soliciting”, “Linking” and “Signatures”)*

When you eat stuff, Stuff Happens!

#27 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:57 AM

I intend to revise this into a coherent useful article, but for now, I'm just posting it here so I can close some of the dozens of tabs I have open before my browser crashes.

Flouride disrupts collagen synthesis and more

The Mercola article is about the flouride in many prescription drugs especially antibiotics, but also mentions several that people take on an ongoing basis to 'manage' chronic conditions.  Prozac for example and several others with familiar names. 

http://articles.merc...aign=20130925Z1

http://all-natural.com/fleffect.html
 Fluoride exposure disrupts the synthesis of collagen and leads to the breakdown of collagen in bone, tendon, muscle, skin, cartilage, lungs, kidney and trachea.

A.K. Susheela and Mohan Jha, " Effects of Fluoride on Cortical and Cancellous Bone Composition," IRCS Medical Sciences: Library Compendium, Vol. 9, No.11, pp. 1021-1022 (1981); Y. D. Sharma, " Effect of Sodium Fluoride on Collagen Cross-Link Precursors," Toxicological Letters, Vol. 10, pp. 97-100 (1982); A. K. Susheela and D. Mukerjee, " Fluoride poisoning and the Effect of Collagen Biosynthesis of Osseous and Nonosseous Tissue," Toxicological European Research, Vol. 3, No.2, pp. 99-104 (1981); Y.D. Sharma, " Variations in the Metabolism and Maturation of Collagen after Fluoride Ingestion," Biochemica et Biophysica Acta, Vol. 715, pp. 137-141 (1982); Marian Drozdz et al., " Studies on the Influence of Fluoride Compounds upon Connective Tissue Metabolism in Growing Rats" and "Effect of Sodium Fluoride With and Without Simultaneous Exposure to Hydrogen Fluoride on Collagen Metabolism," Journal of Toxicological Medicine, Vol. 4, pp. 151-157 (1984).

Fluoride inhibits antibody formation in the blood.

S. K. Jain and A. K. Susheela, " Effect of Sodium Fluoride on Antibody Formation in Rabbits," Environmental Research, Vol. 44, pp. 117-125 (1987)

Depresses thyroid function

http://gofluoridefre...-damage-to.html

It also misdirects the use of calcium in the body, leading to the calcification of soft tissues. Such as the pineal gland that regulates various biorythms including the seratonin/melatonin cycle. Why people can't sleep as they get older, amongst other things.

Factors controlling calcification in vitro: Fluoride and magnesium
http://www.sciencedi...003986164904187

Also increase your need for calcium for your bones.  We do not have calcium deficiencies here and there's no need to supplement!   We do things that disrupt the body's normal use of calcium and we are deficient in other minerals needed for bones, such as magnesium.

Edited by alternativista, 26 September 2013 - 09:25 AM.

Status: Clear after 30 years. Wow, I guess it's been 6 years, now.

[ Story: Severe Acne since I was 10. 10+ years of Dermatologists, Antibiotics, topicals and ACCUTANE did nothing. Discovered oranges triggered the worst of my cystic acne = about 70% improvement. Tried some nutrient supplements like B-complex with zinc and C, saw palmetto and a BHA like the aspirin mask = more improvement, a lot less oily. Then, Diet changes = Clear.

Regimen: Anti-inflammatory, nutrient dense, blood sugar stabilizing diet and supplements (for hormones, inflammation, aging, health). No soap or other cleanser except for hand washing! Water only or Oil cleanse. Aloe Vera mixed with niacinimide and a high linoleic acid oil for moisturizer and reduce pigmentation.

Diet effects acne in so many ways: hormone balance, inflammation, Insulin levels, digestion, allergies and intolerances, liver function, adrenal function, SHBG levels, sebum quality, cell function and turnover, nutrient deficiencies, body fat, etc. Basic advice: Eat, sleep, supplement and exercise like you are a diabetic. And eat real food!

For more information, see my Good Things for Acne thread *Moderator edit - Please refer to the board rules (see “Advertising/soliciting”, “Linking” and “Signatures”)*

When you eat stuff, Stuff Happens!