Photo

Itchy Red Spots Appearing On Skin That Comes And Goes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#1 Auspicious

Auspicious

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:15 AM

I am desperately needing help with this problem. Out of the blue my face gets stiff and itchy redy spots appear. At first it was just one patch then more came all over my face. Benadryl does help it a lot but not completely. Can this be an allergic reaction to BP? It happens when I use salicyclic acid too. The red patch is not raised but it seems like really tiny blisterlike bumps have formed though not all over just some parts. It usually happens a long time after i put on BP. Even those days that i don't put and do nothing but shower the problem seems to arise. I use AcneFree if that helps in anyway. Thanks help is very much appreciated.

The condition seems to be progressing and i believe there is a connection between it and BP because i first started getting it a while ago after starting BP and when i stopped using BP, the condition stopped but now it seems like even though i stop using BP is problem still remains?

#2 Auspicious

Auspicious

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:13 PM

someone please help

#3 rarejr

rarejr

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:07 PM

someone please help

hey when I get any rash on my face I use greek organic yogurt and acv.I put on the yogurt on my face for 15 mins like a mask and rinse it off.And then I mixed apple cider vingear with water 50/50 and dap it on the rash and leave it on all day.I do this routine 2 or three times a day and the rash went away in 2 days.

I use stonyfield smooth and creamy organic yogurt .http://www.stonyfiel...nd-creamy/plain or you can use oikos greek yogurt. It have to be plain. you can find this in walmart,publix,and sweetbay

I use bragg apple cider vinegar you can find this in GNC,vitaminshoppe , or online.Or you can buy vinegar from a food store..But you need to use the yogurt and vinegar to cure the rash or it won't work. Also leave on the vinegar on your face when you go to sleep.

If you have dead skin or flaking on your rash or spot try to peel it slowly so the yogurt and vinegar can work better. Goodluck

Edited by rarejr, 06 August 2012 - 01:09 PM.

#4 Auspicious

Auspicious

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:24 PM

someone please help

hey when I get any rash on my face I use greek organic yogurt and acv.I put on the yogurt on my face for 15 mins like a mask and rinse it off.And then I mixed apple cider vingear with water 50/50 and dap it on the rash and leave it on all day.I do this routine 2 or three times a day and the rash went away in 2 days.

I use stonyfield smooth and creamy organic yogurt .http://www.stonyfiel...nd-creamy/plain or you can use oikos greek yogurt. It have to be plain. you can find this in walmart,publix,and sweetbay

I use bragg apple cider vinegar you can find this in GNC,vitaminshoppe , or online.Or you can buy vinegar from a food store..But you need to use the yogurt and vinegar to cure the rash or it won't work. Also leave on the vinegar on your face when you go to sleep.

If you have dead skin or flaking on your rash or spot try to peel it slowly so the yogurt and vinegar can work better. Goodluck

thanks for the tip there is no dead skin or flaking just a burning sensation and my face get stiff right before redness and itchiness appears.
i will definitely try your suggestion

#5 rarejr

rarejr

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:29 PM

someone please help

thanks for the tip there is no dead skin or flaking just a burning sensation and my face get stiff right before redness and itchiness appears.
i will definitely try your suggestion

no problem goodluck

#6 Auspicious

Auspicious

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:43 PM

bump!

#7 makethatchange

makethatchange

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:34 AM

Try using Avene antirougers calm mask once a week! It really calms down your skin and it doesn't cause pimples (for me). It made my itchy red spots go away after a month or so :)
mild acne with redness on my cheeks.
supplements: 50mg zinc, 1000mg vit C, multivit
other: bio probiotic yogurt
regimen: A.M. - uriage roseliane fluid, eucerin redness relief daily perfecting lotion P.M.- uriage roseliane fluid, Suki white willow toner, eucerin redness relief night creme
spot treatment: witch hazel

#8 Auspicious

Auspicious

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:15 PM

Try using Avene antirougers calm mask once a week! It really calms down your skin and it doesn't cause pimples (for me). It made my itchy red spots go away after a month or so Posted Image

thanks will look into it

#9 makethatchange

makethatchange

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:35 PM

Try using Avene antirougers calm mask once a week! It really calms down your skin and it doesn't cause pimples (for me). It made my itchy red spots go away after a month or so Posted Image

thanks will look into it

btw my dermatologist gave me a 5ml sample of it first but I bought it after 3 uses because I liked it! Try to get a sample somewhere Posted Image

Edited by makethatchange, 09 August 2012 - 03:36 PM.

mild acne with redness on my cheeks.
supplements: 50mg zinc, 1000mg vit C, multivit
other: bio probiotic yogurt
regimen: A.M. - uriage roseliane fluid, eucerin redness relief daily perfecting lotion P.M.- uriage roseliane fluid, Suki white willow toner, eucerin redness relief night creme
spot treatment: witch hazel

#10 Auspicious

Auspicious

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:39 AM

k i will look for sample

#11 dharry

dharry

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:05 AM

InPain,

try advantane cream, its a steroid, so u only need a minimal amount, however can be very effective on conditions like dermatitis and inflation

#12 spmurph

spmurph

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:33 AM

Does your spots look anything like these?

Attached Files

Morning:
Cetaphil Cleanser
Complex 15 moisturizer

Evening:
Cetaphil Cleanser
Complex 15 moisturizer

#13 wicky

wicky

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:32 PM

mine do so what does that mean?

#14 Auspicious

Auspicious

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:38 PM

Does your spots look anything like these?

actually they look exactly like those! do u know what they are and why they are there and how to treat it?

#15 spmurph

spmurph

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:40 PM

I have no idea. Last time at the derm I didn't have an outbreak to show him but I described it and he said acne rosacea. It seems to come and go for me but right now I am getting 2-3 outbreaks per day. The itching is almost unbearable. To top it, my derm can't get me in for 2 1/2 months. Posted Image
Morning:
Cetaphil Cleanser
Complex 15 moisturizer

Evening:
Cetaphil Cleanser
Complex 15 moisturizer

#16 Auspicious

Auspicious

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:44 PM

I have no idea. Last time at the derm I didn't have an outbreak to show him but I described it and he said acne rosacea. It seems to come and go for me but right now I am getting 2-3 outbreaks per day. The itching is almost unbearable. To top it, my derm can't get me in for 2 1/2 months. Posted Image

hmmm.. r u using anything on face because when i stopped benzoyl peroxide the outbreaks stopped too... uhh u can use benadryl to help it because it really works!

#17 spmurph

spmurph

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:01 PM

I'm not using any topicals at the moment. Just switched my face was from cetaphil to cerave. I had also stopped moisturizing since it has been very humid but i am back to using complex 15.

I have been on solodyn 80mg for about a year. It seems to aggravate my condition. Doc said it should help with it which is a bit confusing.

If the new face wash with added moisturizer doesn't work I mIght look for a new Derm. Can't wait this out for 3 months.

Edited by spmurph, 17 August 2012 - 08:02 PM.

Morning:
Cetaphil Cleanser
Complex 15 moisturizer

Evening:
Cetaphil Cleanser
Complex 15 moisturizer