2 replies to this topic

#1 Need Solutions

Need Solutions

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:14 AM

Im in desperate need of some more advice for this its getting serious =(

My face is so dry/dehydrated/flaky/weird faint line all over and full of clogged pores/blackheads/whiteheads/small red spots everything everywhere.

I desperately need some kind of moisturization in my skin but they all seem to clog my pores even more.

I cant use any bha exfolliant which I believe I need because it will make my face even dryer causing more problems.

I cant keep not do anything and just use water or a gentle face wash because my face is getting more and more clogged up and dryer and more dehydrated by the day.

Ive read so much information on the internet I just dont know what to believe anymore, I know using a 2% paulas choice salycic acid and eating alot better should work over time but I really need something NOW to moisturize my skin and not make it worse. =/

All I know is im in desperate need of someone helping me with my skin problem =(

I dont want to keep asking for help but I really need it at the moment.

#2 Need Solutions

Need Solutions

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:30 AM

Im severely depressed about all this, I dont even leave the house anymore, not doing anything about it is making it worse whilst any products seem to cause some kind of problem. I dont see a light at the end of the tunnel.

#3 Murph89

Murph89

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Music, MMA, photography, fishing.

Achievements

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:33 PM

Try a manual exfoliater like sugar or oatmeal. I'm going to use sugar tonight along with my cleanser to get rid of dry rough parts on my skin. Give it a shot. Be gentle though and rub too hard on spots tha are active or healing.

Then I would suggest moisturizing with emu oil. I've never gotten a clogged pore from it.

Edited by Murph89, 31 July 2012 - 12:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users