Photo
- - - - -

Neck Acne Is Killing Me! What To Do? (Pictures)

aha alpha hydroxy acid

30 replies to this topic

#21 hopeforthebest

hopeforthebest

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:30 AM

avoid milk n fruits for 10 days.. c f it helps it got rid of my neck acne! n f d grl beside you is ur gf then i dont c hw can u b upset at all!!? :P

#22 James9

James9

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 15
About Me

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:49 AM

HAHA thanks. I'm going to marry that girl someday. And I just feel like acne has really kept me from being myself and just being confident so I don't want to lose her. Thanks for the help :) I'm going to try and cut dairy out of my diet and see if that works.

#23 allrighty

allrighty

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:14 AM

She wont leave u cause of acne, do u shave on ur neck?? Maybe try BP...not alot, but it might help dry out the cysts...u can get it from the chemist.

#24 James9

James9

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:37 AM

Thanks! Just ordered my regimen... should be here any day now. Hopefully on my birthday Friday! Going to start out very slow on the BP though. Also, do you know much about AHA? can I just into that on my neck or is that something I should use after week 3 or something? Do you have any personal experience?

#25 FlyBoy

FlyBoy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:37 AM

If you will be using bp, wait a month or so to start aha. I got to the point where I could use aha in the morning and bp at night and still be clear. Now, I only use aha once a day and and continue to be clear. It's a long process but has the potential for great results in the end.

#26 Lilly75

Lilly75

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:15 PM

This is the only face/neck wash I have used in the last several years. I have nothing to compare it to but my face is kept in pretty good shape just my neck gets infamed acne all the time. Anybody else use this? Could it be effecting my neck at all? I am not very knowlegable on products... Any help/suggestions would be great

Personally I think that product may have been affecting your neck.
I used to use it for my face and would notice new breakouts the next day. It definitely just made things worse for me. I was so annoyed that it didn't work for me because I love the feel and smell of that product! :P

But if you're starting the regimen now then you won't need to / shouldn't use it. Just stick to the regimen products alone and see how they work for you.
Good luck with it :)

#27 James9

James9

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:28 PM

YEAH, the feel of the product is so great. I switched up though and am now only using Dan's cleanser. We'll see what happens.

#28 James9

James9

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:25 PM

My best friend (The girl in the prom pictures) leaves for college in California on thursday :/ So sad. Now I feel really alone. Hopefully my neck clears up so I can make new friends and be confident.

#29 Lilly75

Lilly75

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:09 AM

Sorry to hear you're feeling a little down at the moment - hopefully the two of you will keep in touch :)

And don't let acne stop you from doing anything - you can still go and make friends and have a good time regardless of having acne as long as you choose to not let it bother you too much. Can often be easier said than done, but keep it in mind :)

#30 James9

James9

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:06 PM

Thanks for all the support on this page. WAY more than I ever would have expected. If you would still like to follow my progress, I am a month into accutane and am making a weekly video log, here's the link: http://www.acne.org/...-video-journey/

#31 iamdfag

iamdfag

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:49 AM

hi i just found ur story interesting coz we sorta have the same condition. im also 19 and im a girl. and im still in the stage of searching for the 'right one'. so have u found the cure for ur acnes? since u posted this for like a year ago.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users