Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

James9

Neck Acne Is Killing Me! What To Do? (Pictures)

31 posts in this topic

This is the only face/neck wash I have used in the last several years. I have nothing to compare it to but my face is kept in pretty good shape just my neck gets infamed acne all the time. Anybody else use this? Could it be effecting my neck at all? I am not very knowlegable on products... Any help/suggestions would be great

Personally I think that product may have been affecting your neck.

I used to use it for my face and would notice new breakouts the next day. It definitely just made things worse for me. I was so annoyed that it didn't work for me because I love the feel and smell of that product! :P

But if you're starting the regimen now then you won't need to / shouldn't use it. Just stick to the regimen products alone and see how they work for you.

Good luck with it :)

Started The Acne.org Regimen 2nd July 2013

YEAH, the feel of the product is so great. I switched up though and am now only using Dan's cleanser. We'll see what happens.

My best friend (The girl in the prom pictures) leaves for college in California on thursday :/ So sad. Now I feel really alone. Hopefully my neck clears up so I can make new friends and be confident.

Sorry to hear you're feeling a little down at the moment - hopefully the two of you will keep in touch :)

And don't let acne stop you from doing anything - you can still go and make friends and have a good time regardless of having acne as long as you choose to not let it bother you too much. Can often be easier said than done, but keep it in mind :)

Started The Acne.org Regimen 2nd July 2013

hi i just found ur story interesting coz we sorta have the same condition. im also 19 and im a girl. and im still in the stage of searching for the 'right one'. so have u found the cure for ur acnes? since u posted this for like a year ago.