#1 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

~clean body, beautiful life~

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:27 PM

Hey everyone,

For a few weeks on the forums I have been talking about how I was planning on having some blood work done for the first time in many years. I've been flying blind (or rather, with only my intuition and how I feel to guide me) on this healing path for years now, so finally being able to afford this blood work was really awesome for me. In my new blog, I share some of my thoughts on my results:

http://thecircledanc...blood-work.html

Current Skin-Care Regimen (A work in progress):

Morning:

Gentle wash with DKR cleanser

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Following Dan's Regimen)

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil (The  lotion alone wasn't hydrating enough)

Skin 79 Korean BB Cream (excellent stuff)

Evening:

Gentle Wash with DKR Cleanser

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil

#2 bobbi364

bobbi364

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:12 PM

good blog, i just didnt understand why you think a higher lymph level was bad? your lymph is essentially your immune system...an elevated level would be a good thing. good on you for knowing about the alkaline diet. you dont have to be 100% alkaline all the time, a good ratio would be 3:2, or 2 meals all alkaline, and 1 meal acidic, or just 3 small portions of acidic foods in 3 meals. i think people get lost on "diets" all the time and really neglect their bodies, as in what does their body need that given day? sometimes this will be different, one day you might be a raw foodist, the next you might be a cooked vegetarian, the next you might be a full fledged carnivore, its the way our systems tend to be. ive been a raw foodist for awhile now, detoxing my insides from years of gluten abuse, I am gluten intolerant. after i feel comfortable i will be adding back other foods that i normally would not par take in (wild caught sea food perhaps, maybe some grass fed chicken or beef). i have never totally been against meat per say, i understand humans are omnivores and possess the ability to breakdown flesh. some of those dishes you have on your blog look divine btw.

#3 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

~clean body, beautiful life~

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:33 PM

I know I have chronic infection problems, I guess I am just trying to see the "why" in my blood work. The cause may be something I wasn't able to test for.

http://www.medfriend...lymphocyte.html

^Places like that say high is bad, but I am still learning and researching about all of this.

Thank you! I keep trying to make yummy foods to take pictures of but it's hard because I eat so similar every day. I'm trying to think of some new foods to make! A recipe for raw strawberry ice cream is coming soon. :)

Current Skin-Care Regimen (A work in progress):

Morning:

Gentle wash with DKR cleanser

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil (The  lotion alone wasn't hydrating enough)

Skin 79 Korean BB Cream (excellent stuff)

Evening:

Gentle Wash with DKR Cleanser

DKR Lotion + A squirt of Argan or Grapeseed oil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users