cysts nodules acne pih scars cyst

2 replies to this topic

#1 gallinari88

gallinari88

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:53 AM

So I've had acne for almost a full year now and entering my senior year in high school with this skin will definitely have an impact on me. I get acne in sort of a circle pattern on my face. From my forehead to my jawline and around but not on my cheeks. I also get it on the skin to the left of my left eye and the right of my right eye. I have had cysts, but only a few. Some on my forehead and mostly on my jawline. I have many marks, and they all suck. I was prescribed duac and tretinoin gel which didnt do diddly shit. I've tried honey, turmeric, cleansers, sulfur, all that good stuff and nothing. I still get breakouts which sucks the most. I want to work on my skin and know that I wont be getting any more breakouts! My skin tone is somewhat uneven from all the picking, chemicals on my face, etc. I just want it to go away...Hopefully ill be put back on antibiotics today because when i took those it worked. Also my nose and forehead tend to get really oily. What can i do?? My acne sortof looks like the one in the pic but a little less severePosted Image

#2 Green Gables

Green Gables

RETIRED

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:15 PM

Have you read this? http://www.huffingto...a_b_822163.html

#3 Binga

Binga

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:14 PM

Do not masturbate and look at the posts in the nutrition section. Also go to a good dermatologist out of state if needed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users