2 replies to this topic

#1 Jonnyreggay1

Jonnyreggay1

JonnyCage

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 September 2004 - 09:46 AM

Hi, i used to have amazing skin by just using 5% BP once a day. Then all of a sudden out of nowhere I started gettin really bad acne on one side of my face on the cheek, despite using the BP. I went to docs and got clindamycin lotion which cleared it up pretty quick but not totally as since then i always get zits on both sides of my face and by my mouth. Maybe the clindamycin has worn off and doesnt work aswell i dont know. I get the occassional spot on forehead but not very often, touch wood and my chin nose and under my eyes are clear. Its just the area by my mouth and the cheeks that get outbreaks and sometimes painful lesions. I am on antibiotics and have cycled through the different one when they seem to stop working. Does BP only work on the T-zone (i.e. nose forehead chin) or if i start using it on my cheeks will that work too? I now use BP in morning on T zone, and clindamycin lotion on cheeks. Then at night ive started using Differin gel which seems to help but keep gettin the odd zit that is painful and quite big. Any ideas? Who thinks I should stop the clindamycin and just use BP all over in the morning?
Im from Liverpool England by the way and Im 22, 8 years of acne ARRRRRRRGH!
Write back

#2 agentcooper

agentcooper

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 September 2004 - 10:35 AM

you can most definately use it on your cheeks...it works wherever you use it. you probably should have posted this in the over-the-counter acne medication forum, though...these people are mainly trying to cure their acne with diet and holistic health.

#3 Jonnyreggay1

Jonnyreggay1

JonnyCage

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 September 2004 - 04:59 PM

thanks for the advice. sorry im new to this. i did post it elsewhere, i kinda posted it here by mistake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users