Photo

Need Help With Massive White Bumps On My Chin (+Pic)

comedone chin beard

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Green tea

Green tea

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:19 AM

Hi guys!

I have some clogged pores between my chin and lower lip. Well, pic is attached, see for yourself.

You can see them only when I stretch my lip. The pores have semi-solid stuff in them that is often easy to squeeze out (but it is not pus, fat maybe?) and they are also EXTREMELY likely to get inflamed.

I have tried BPO, gels with salicylic (sp?) acid and manuka oil on them, but they do not go away. I have also cleared most of them once, but they were back within a few days. I also try to exfoliate + use ACV, but it has no effect on them either. They really piss me off.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attached File  CameraZOOM-20120726135919702.jpg   109.29K   192 downloads

#2 Binga

Binga

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:34 AM

use a electric shaver

#3 awalkoffaith

awalkoffaith

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:10 PM

Maybe you guys have heard of this maybe not, and maybe you will think I'm nuts and delete this post but I really just want to help you out. Please read my story and maybe it will end up helping you....

I have super oily skin always have, so blackheads have been a HUGE issue for me pretty much my whole adult life. I have spent hundreds of dollars on 'miracle cures' that leave me broke and more blackheads then when I started. Then a few weeks ago a friend of mine started to sell for Perfectly Posh, which is spa-grade all natural pampering products. She asked if anyone wanted any samples and I just spit out not unless you have a miracle cure for blackheads. She said yep I do and I will drop off to you later today. I was skeptical cause even if it worked I wouldn't notice with just the one or days worth she dropped off. So I used it and OMG!!! Like 30-40% of my blackheads disappeared after the first use. I have never seen results like that before. I was so amazed that I decided to sign up to be a consultant for the company because I felt like others needed to know and I wanted to try every other product this place makes if they all work like that (which I do love most of them).
Now its just one month later and almost all of my blackheads are gone, my skin is soft and has a glow to it like never before, and sunspots are almost completely gone on my face. Also, I swear my face isn't half as oily as it once was!
So, now I would like to share with you....If you email me your address and your skin issue I will free of charge (I will pay the shipping) a sample for you to try...all I ask in return is when you fall completely in love with it that you buy from me and not the closest rep or that you decide to be a consultant and sign up under me

Not only do they have treatments for blackheads but I have seen friends completely be cured of rosacea, acne, dry cracked skin, stretch marks, eczema, back pain, diaper rash, wrinkles, dark under eye circles and more. And the best part is its ALL NATURAL!! People that are taking prescriptions for years are able to stop. Whats the harm in trying??
Just message me and I will send you a free sample. Or if you would like to just place an order you can do so from my website at www.perfectlyposh.us/jillbevins if you order straight from website they will ship directly to you, just email me if you want to know what products help which skin issue.

I pray that this might find one or two that wont ignore and will find the cure to what has you up searching the internet for a cure!

Good luck in your quest!

#4 allrighty

allrighty

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:54 AM

awake stop spamming!

#5 Green Gables

Green Gables

RETIRED

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

Hi guys!

I have some clogged pores between my chin and lower lip. Well, pic is attached, see for yourself.

You can see them only when I stretch my lip. The pores have semi-solid stuff in them that is often easy to squeeze out (but it is not pus, fat maybe?) and they are also EXTREMELY likely to get inflamed.

I have tried BPO, gels with salicylic (sp?) acid and manuka oil on them, but they do not go away. I have also cleared most of them once, but they were back within a few days. I also try to exfoliate + use ACV, but it has no effect on them either. They really piss me off.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attached File  CameraZOOM-20120726135919702.jpg   109.29K   192 downloads

Salicylic acid PEEL. Drugstore 2% salicylic acid isn't strong enough. A 20-30% BHA peel will actually dissolve the sebum inside the pore. You may clear with one treatment, but I would expect 2-3.

photo-152109.gif?_r=1345837784?__rand=0.

I don't get notified of your response to my post unless you QUOTE my post.

Please only quote a small portion of the post so it doesn't clutter up the thread. 

How to Treat Hormonal Acne

Good and Bad Birth Control Pills and Implants for Acne

How to take Spironolactone

List of Doctors Who Prescribe Spironolactone

Topicals for Hormonal Acne

HOW I STAY 100% CLEAR:

Spironolactone (anti-androgen drug)

Betaine HCL with each meal

Avoiding silicones and occlusives in skin/hair products

#6 Faffy

Faffy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:26 PM

Paulas choice 2% bha should definitely get rid of it. I had exactly the same thing on my chin and after using bha liquid for 3-4 times they were completely gone!

#7 Ghost08

Ghost08

Stay Beautiful!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Achievements

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:34 AM

I had the exact same thing on my chin also!

I thought I was the only one.
Using the green tea toner I actually got rid of it. I quit using it though because it was interacting with my BP but they still have not came back.

My Personal Log Detailing my adventures from "Natural to Not".

CURRENT REGIMEN:
(AM)
Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bar for Acne Prone Skin, Clindamycin Phostphate Topical 1%, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 45, Equate Absolutely Beaming Daily Moisturizer, (I mix this and the sunblock together and the sunblock helps mattify the moisturizer), 1x Vitamin D3, 1x Borage Oil, 2x Burdock Root, 1x Vitamin E, 1x Vitamin A, 2x Calcium, 1x Vitamin B Complex, 1x Vitamin C.
(PM)
Ortho-Tri Cyclen Lo, Cetaphil Anti-Bacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar, Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid, Clindamycin Phosphate Topical 1%, Grapeseed Oil.

#8 Green tea

Green tea

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:30 AM

Hmm, I tried using 1% salicylic acid (rather than a gel with it) and it did make the pimples smaller. Too bad I cannot find salicylic peel or paula's choice here where I live (which is Germany).

I had the exact same thing on my chin also!

I thought I was the only one.
Using the green tea toner I actually got rid of it. I quit using it though because it was interacting with my BP but they still have not came back.

I tried using green tea toner, but was rather inconsistent with it. How long did it take you to get rid of them with green tea toner?