scars aha alpha hydroxy acid depression

21 replies to this topic

#21 AghhNe

AghhNe

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

Lol guys, people cannot obtain the absolute truth about human personality and thoughts.
So saying "girls are only attracted to money" is not really true or things of the same matter. Cause then the statement is being said as a fact which is absolute truth.

The human brain and emotion is too complex that even scientists haven't even discovered majority of it infact we only know so little. But girls being attracted to money may be one of many factors which maybe only limited to some. We cannot lump every single girl in one category. Sooooo much factors to consider from their preferences to their environment, culture, how they are raised, religion, emotion, and soo very super mega much more.

Anyways, back to the topic, hmmmmm if you want low risks, i suggest trying single needling in combination of dermastamps and dermarollers. Use the single needle to targert deep scars and icepicks, dermastamp all scars, then dermaroll beyond the site of the scar. It will be better if you combine this treatements with topicals as well but there are restrictions. Like do not put strong anti inflammatories after a dermastamp/roll orsingle needling session because that minor controlled inflammation starts the healing process of the skin which leads to regeneration and finally production of collagen and conversion. That is just one. By the way, i got it from owndoc.com.
I think owndoc.com gives very good instructions and suggestions on how you do it. Check it out if you want.

Edited by AghhNe, 13 October 2013 - 08:56 PM.

#22 andrewbleah

andrewbleah

I'm wise.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Achievements

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:08 AM

I've been pick-up-ing girls on the street/park with a few folks of mine.

My face is pretty much covered in birght red marks but I dont quite give a shit since my pal told me that girls are attracted by what you say/do so much more than the aspect.

Rule 1 : " Who cares what they say " 

Rule 2: "Your the most important person in the relationship"

Read rentless  by David X . 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users