klaron

1 reply to this topic

#1 nikkij713

nikkij713

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:20 PM

I recently went to the doctor for acne and they put me on a generic form of Retin-A. Because I'm going to college next month, they're having me check in with a dermatologist rather than them. I tried to set up my appointment, but they were booked till after I left for college. They had an opening yesterday, so I went in. I'd only been on Retin-A for 2 and half weeks, so I assumed they'd tell me to be on it longer and come it at a later time. They actually put me on Acuzone and Klaron and continued me on my Retin-A. My question is, is this too many prescriptions to be put on at the very beginning? I had barely any response from Retin-A, but you don't really notice changes until being on for about 6 weeks. I put the Acuzone and Klaron on twice a day, and the Retin-A at night. I don't really like the idea of putting so many products on my face. Thanks! and sorry for the incredibly long post!

#2 Green Gables

Green Gables

RETIRED

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:18 PM

That regimen is fine. If your acne is not that severe you can apply the Acuzone and Klaron only once a day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users