Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Too Many Prescriptions?

2 posts in this topic

I recently went to the doctor for acne and they put me on a generic form of Retin-A. Because I'm going to college next month, they're having me check in with a dermatologist rather than them. I tried to set up my appointment, but they were booked till after I left for college. They had an opening yesterday, so I went in. I'd only been on Retin-A for 2 and half weeks, so I assumed they'd tell me to be on it longer and come it at a later time. They actually put me on Acuzone and Klaron and continued me on my Retin-A. My question is, is this too many prescriptions to be put on at the very beginning? I had barely any response from Retin-A, but you don't really notice changes until being on for about 6 weeks. I put the Acuzone and Klaron on twice a day, and the Retin-A at night. I don't really like the idea of putting so many products on my face. Thanks! and sorry for the incredibly long post!

That regimen is fine. If your acne is not that severe you can apply the Acuzone and Klaron only once a day.

photo-152109.gif?_r=1345837784?__rand=0.

GreenGables