klaron

1 reply to this topic

#1 nikkij713

nikkij713

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:20 PM

I recently went to the doctor for acne and they put me on a generic form of Retin-A. Because I'm going to college next month, they're having me check in with a dermatologist rather than them. I tried to set up my appointment, but they were booked till after I left for college. They had an opening yesterday, so I went in. I'd only been on Retin-A for 2 and half weeks, so I assumed they'd tell me to be on it longer and come it at a later time. They actually put me on Acuzone and Klaron and continued me on my Retin-A. My question is, is this too many prescriptions to be put on at the very beginning? I had barely any response from Retin-A, but you don't really notice changes until being on for about 6 weeks. I put the Acuzone and Klaron on twice a day, and the Retin-A at night. I don't really like the idea of putting so many products on my face. Thanks! and sorry for the incredibly long post!

#2 Green Gables

Green Gables

RETIRED

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:18 PM

That regimen is fine. If your acne is not that severe you can apply the Acuzone and Klaron only once a day.

photo-152109.gif?_r=1345837784?__rand=0.

I don't get notified of your response to my post unless you QUOTE my post.

Please only quote a small portion of the post so it doesn't clutter up the thread. 

How to Treat Hormonal Acne

Good and Bad Birth Control Pills and Implants for Acne

How to take Spironolactone

List of Doctors Who Prescribe Spironolactone

Topicals for Hormonal Acne

HOW I STAY 100% CLEAR:

Spironolactone (anti-androgen drug)

Betaine HCL with each meal

Avoiding silicones and occlusives in skin/hair products

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users