clear vitamin d magnesium zinc probiotic aha alpha hydroxy acid

No replies to this topic

#1 random person00

random person00

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:01 PM

This will be my first and last post on this site as I wanted to share some information with everyone in hopes it might help someone else. After years of struggling with bad skin (moderate acne) I am finally clear. I have tried EVERYTHING under the sun for years just like many of you have until I finally found what works for me. I decided to throw everything I could at my problem in the hopes it would finally solve my issue. I can't say for certain what one thing has been my solution at this point but I will give you some of the things I currently do that helped.

**TOPICAL STUFF**
~Dan's Cleanser used as he tells you to.
~Dan's BP Treatment as he tells you to.
~Organic Aloe Vera Gel as a moisturizer
* I used the AHA that Dan sells for a few weeks but found that it was breaking me out badly so I stopped.

**INTERNAL STUFF**
~I drink plenty of clean water (1 gallon) daily to keep toxins moving out. I avoid ALL tap water after doing lots of research on the subject. I personally drink distilled water but you can do your own research to find out what is best for your health.
~I take Magnesium and MSM powder daily in water for general health purposes but if you research them they are great for moving out toxins quickly which is great for skin.
~I eat a lot of fresh greens, vegetables, and fruits that are usually blended.
~Vitamin D gel caps daily if I don't get enough sun during the day.
~Zinc supplement as Dan recommends.
*I try to avoid dairy completely on most days. It might not really matter but that's your own decision.
*Look into probiotics if you haven't already.
*I switched to a fluoride free toothpaste. Fluoride is known to cause cystic acne in people. Again do your own research.

**MISC STUFF**
~I used to always touch my face but I completely stopped. It was hard but I forced myself to going forward.
~After doing lots of research I found that spot treating if it was needed with Hydrogen Peroxide 3% is pretty incredible. Of course some are very against using it so again do your own research.
~I personally believe that dwelling about your bad skin 24 hours a day only creates more bad skin. Take your mind off of it and trust that what your using is going to work. I know it's easier said than done from personal experience.
~I personally am pretty big on exercising several times a week for health reasons. It helps strengthen your immune system and flush out toxins which is great for your skin again.

I know this is a lot of stuff but if it keeps my body healthy and skin clear than I have no problem doing it. I would say Dan's basic regimen was a HUGE help for my skin. Most of the stuff you buy in the stores and get from the dermatologist is garbage that your wasting money on. Most people don't give things enough time to work before they jump ship to something else. This all personally took 1-2 months to kick in for me. Again I am not a doctor or a medical professional so make sure you do your own research before you start tinkering around with your diet. I hope this helps some of you in your quest for better skin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users