Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flaxseed

3 posts in this topic

I have been eating about 2 tablespoons a day of flaxseed for about a week. Has anyone seen any positive links between flaxseed and clear skin? I have been doing Dan's regimen for about a week too, so I am not sure what is helping, but one or both are!

Flaxseed alone probaly won't cure you, but it is an excellent seed to take. It is extremely high in anti-oxidants and has 18 different amino acids. Taking flaxseed also helps with bowel movements as the seeds will brush agaisnt the colon wall and remove "things" . I take three teaspoons of flaxseeds ground up and three teaspoons of whole flaxseed daily. It's easy to use to make some great snacks.

Flaxseed alone probaly won't cure you, but it is an excellent seed to take.  It is extremely high in anti-oxidants and has 18 different amino acids.  Taking flaxseed also helps with bowel movements as the seeds will brush agaisnt the colon wall and remove "things" .  I take three teaspoons of flaxseeds ground up and three teaspoons of whole flaxseed daily. It's easy to use to make some great snacks.