1 reply to this topic

#1 ChloeHastings

ChloeHastings

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:42 PM

Hello!
Yesterday I went to my first dermatologist appointment at a new place since my first experience was HORRIBLE! (At the first dermatologist I went to, the guy rushed, took 5 min to look at my skin, and just prescribed me stuff and left)

But anyways, yesterdays experience was much better at Skincare Physicians in Chestnut hill, MA. My dermatologist looked at my skin, understood my concern, and prescribed me with Cefadroxil to take twice a day orally, and Adaphalene Cream 0.1% to take every other day. She gave me clear instructions and assured me we could clear up my skin!!

So today I'm taking my first dose, and I will write back in maybe a few days/weeks with my results!

:) Chloe

#2 ChloeHastings

ChloeHastings

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:06 PM

Hey!
So it has been 4 days and I've taken my Cefadroxil at day and night, luckily my acne didn't get worse, but my mouth is just super dry and the corners of my lips are kind of cracked. My acne looks pretty good on my face :) I still have a few big ones but the little ones have dwindled down. I still have it on my chest unfortunately.

Write back soon!
ChloePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users