recell

Recell Spray On Skin For All Scars

154 posts in this topic

for people who are impatient and have time and money they should just go directly to europe. by the time recell is approved in america who knows what will happen by then.

I don't think it will be approved by the first quarter of 2013. They will probably complete trials by the first quarter of 2013.

http://biotuesdays.c...unds-and-scars/

That's kind of what I was thinking, TokyoGirl, based on what I have read about the current state of the FDA clinical trials for ReCell. I am not really sure how it would even be possible for ReCell to be used in the first quarter of 2013. That just seems so soon!

You are really good at doing your research, I have noticed. rolleyes.gif

Edited by CherrySoda08

Hi 'recell' / skin FX

I had my recell done by sculpta, just on the same street as you.

I saw jeremy rawlins at skin fx couple of months ago to see if he would recommend a second attempt at recell ...(wanted a 2nd opinion)

Ive heard he's gone back to australia now is that correct? if so who is doing recell at skin FX?

ive had a good result from recell in terms of my scar becoming much shallower and narrower, but over time the return of pigment is not as good first seemed. Im one year past procedure now.

have you any data on recell repeated twice?

Good afternoon GBL

The cases were declined as they were not ideal candidates and the surgeons felt that the results would not meet the patients' expectations. It is very important to inform patients of the expected results as well as looking at their expectations. There are also contraindications such as existing medical conditions which means that patient cannot have ReCell.

To date I have not heard of ReCell being done twice for Acne Scarring as it is a one time only treatment

You are more than welcome to meet with me as I would like to assess your skin. If you would like to do this then please let me know.

Please feel free to visit the website and e-mail me via the website

Jeremy Rawlins still works with SkinFX and he will be here again in September and then again in November and he has committed to working with us once a quarter. I have worked with jeremy for the past two years and he did my ReCell procedure. I am finding with my ReCell that my skin is continuing to improve month on month and I had mine in May last year.

Regarding FDA approval I have been informed that it should be no later than the second quarter of 2013.

3 people like this

Its great that youre honest with patients about expectations, as jeremy and dr maini were with me.

It would be great if you or your patients could post pre/post photos on here.. That would help people better understand the procedure and expected outcomes as there isnt really any proof out there other than me,gbl and the avita case studies, which by the way i fully believe in and think have not been photoshopped/doctored. Based on my own experiences :)

No doctors that i contacted could show me photos so i went in blind so before this procedure becomes accepted i think people want and need to see more results

Just trying to help :D

1 person likes this

thanks for emailing me those pics really are amazing that one dood post's on here there using him in the advertisments ...what was his name ? his face looks great now!

Good afternoon GBL

The cases were declined as they were not ideal candidates and the surgeons felt that the results would not meet the patients' expectations. It is very important to inform patients of the expected results as well as looking at their expectations. There are also contraindications such as existing medical conditions which means that patient cannot have ReCell.

To date I have not heard of ReCell being done twice for Acne Scarring as it is a one time only treatment

You are more than welcome to meet with me as I would like to assess your skin. If you would like to do this then please let me know.

Please feel free to visit the website and e-mail me via the website

Jeremy Rawlins still works with SkinFX and he will be here again in September and then again in November and he has committed to working with us once a quarter. I have worked with jeremy for the past two years and he did my ReCell procedure. I am finding with my ReCell that my skin is continuing to improve month on month and I had mine in May last year.

Regarding FDA approval I have been informed that it should be no later than the second quarter of 2013.

is there a consult for seeing you, as i already paid a consult fee to see jeremy!

Good morning

There is no consult fee to see me as I am here to educate, advise and support so please do call or mail me as I am more than happy to meet with you.

When I meet/advise patients I do encourage them to post about their experience having ReCell. I will let you all know when my next patient has agreed to write about their experience.

The pictures I sent out is a current patient of Mr Rawlins but I am not allowed to give out his name under data protection laws! Whenever we use pictures of our patients they sign a dedicated disclaimer giving permission for us to use their pictures.

I hope that you all have a wonderful day.

hi guys,

i just wanted to let you know about my recent purchase. I bought this product called stem c'rum by dermaheal. It was super-expensive ($500) but when I think about the thousands of dollars I've already spent on other kind of treatments, it doesn't seem like a lot. It came with 6 vials and you are supposed to either perform dermabrasion, laser resurfacing or needling before applying the product to your skin. I've already done one treatment and can notice a significant difference. I would say about a 60% improvement. What I did was use these microdermabrasion pads that I bought on ebay a while back and scrubbed pretty aggressively over my two scars. FYI, they are actually surgical scars that have been extremely hard to treat (lasers/dermabrasion/needling) and if this works on my scars then I figure they've got to help those with acne scars. After I did that, I used my dermastamp to poke tons of holes into the scars as well. Needless to say I was pretty aggressive and the whole area is bright pink right now. I'm not too worried about the pigmentation coming back because it always does and mind you, I have dark skin. I was very aggressive because I wanted to make sure that the stem c'rum would reach the deep dermal layers. The scabs fell off much faster than usual as well. When I usually perform dermabrasion or needling on my scars, the scabs take at least 5 or 6 days to fall off but this time, I performed the dermabrasion and needling and used the stem c'rum on a Wednesday night and the scabs fell off on saturday morning which I felt was very promising from the start. Anyway, I'm not on here often but I just wanted to share my good news with you all because I know a lot of people find something that works for them and then they don't come back to tell us. If you have any questions, I'll try to come back and check often and to answer any that you might have. I can honestly say that I think that the stem C'rum might be the answer I was looking for all these years. I am so shocked by how well and how fast it is working. fyi, i purchased it on the dermaheal website and it is not the "SR" version but the regular stem c'rum. take care everyone

sou

hi guys,

i just wanted to let you know about my recent purchase. I bought this product called stem c'rum by dermaheal. It was super-expensive ($500) but when I think about the thousands of dollars I've already spent on other kind of treatments, it doesn't seem like a lot. It came with 6 vials and you are supposed to either perform dermabrasion, laser resurfacing or needling before applying the product to your skin. I've already done one treatment and can notice a significant difference. I would say about a 60% improvement. What I did was use these microdermabrasion pads that I bought on ebay a while back and scrubbed pretty aggressively over my two scars. FYI, they are actually surgical scars that have been extremely hard to treat (lasers/dermabrasion/needling) and if this works on my scars then I figure they've got to help those with acne scars. After I did that, I used my dermastamp to poke tons of holes into the scars as well. Needless to say I was pretty aggressive and the whole area is bright pink right now. I'm not too worried about the pigmentation coming back because it always does and mind you, I have dark skin. I was very aggressive because I wanted to make sure that the stem c'rum would reach the deep dermal layers. The scabs fell off much faster than usual as well. When I usually perform dermabrasion or needling on my scars, the scabs take at least 5 or 6 days to fall off but this time, I performed the dermabrasion and needling and used the stem c'rum on a Wednesday night and the scabs fell off on saturday morning which I felt was very promising from the start. Anyway, I'm not on here often but I just wanted to share my good news with you all because I know a lot of people find something that works for them and then they don't come back to tell us. If you have any questions, I'll try to come back and check often and to answer any that you might have. I can honestly say that I think that the stem C'rum might be the answer I was looking for all these years. I am so shocked by how well and how fast it is working. fyi, i purchased it on the dermaheal website and it is not the "SR" version but the regular stem c'rum. take care everyone

sou

Why post this here? It's got nothing to do with the thread's topic and quite frankly it looks like you're advertizing this "c'rum"? peoples.gif

1 person likes this

that's fine if u think I'm advertising because I know that I'm just trying to help ...I wish I did work for them so that I wouldn't have to pay $500 for their product. Also, the reason I posted this here is because I was planning on getting the recell treatment done in London and I have been reading this thread and since the stem c'rum is similar in terms of using stem cell technology and a form of abrasion , I thought someone might be interested. Again , I was just trying to help...I've suffered from depression from my scars and I know how debilitating they can be. These threads have helped me so much..I actually discovered the dermaheal product on this website so I was just trying to give back to you all.

Sou

that's fine if u think I'm advertising because I know that I'm just trying to help ...I wish I did work for them so that I wouldn't have to pay $500 for their product. Also, the reason I posted this here is because I was planning on getting the recell treatment done in London and I have been reading this thread and since the stem c'rum is similar in terms of using stem cell technology and a form of abrasion , I thought someone might be interested. Again , I was just trying to help...I've suffered from depression from my scars and I know how debilitating they can be. These threads have helped me so much..I actually discovered the dermaheal product on this website so I was just trying to give back to you all.

Sou

Well then you could have been a bit more clear in your post as now you came across as the person who started this thread who is clearly not just "informing" people out of the goodness of their heart but is advertizing SkinFX. Which is against the rules of this message board but somewhow she is allowed to do so anyway.

is there something I could do to let u know that you're mistaken

She isn't advertizing SkinFX? She is taking time out of her day informing people and not expecting anything back? Is that what you really think?

O sorry I misunderstood what you said. I thought you were implying that I was trying to advertise skinfx.

No, not you. The poster from Glasgow, called "Recell". She's out here because she wants people to know about SkinFX which is where she works. And there isn't really any other reason even though she claims there is.

1 person likes this

i always laugh and cry a little when i see these stem cell creams on the internet. they use the stem cells of apples, pears and god knows what else and say oh this will help your skin. as if an apple stem cell would help us - are we even remotely similar to an apple???. **glares at all of you apple resembling people***

we need not only human stem cells, but our own stem cells and recell seems to provide this - and this is what makes it seem awesome.

i must admit, i was following another user on here who used stem cells on her scars and it helped, but it was nothing extraordinary. i suspect it too would require multiple treatments for severe scarring (burn scars and accident scars, more than acne scarring like ernesto who had wonderful results).

im going to wait until its perfected a little more :)

1 person likes this

i always laugh and cry a little when i see these stem cell creams on the internet. they use the stem cells of apples, pears and god knows what else and say oh this will help your skin. as if an apple stem cell would help us - are we even remotely similar to an apple???. **glares at all of you apple resembling people***

we need not only human stem cells, but our own stem cells and recell seems to provide this - and this is what makes it seem awesome.

i must admit, i was following another user on here who used stem cells on her scars and it helped, but it was nothing extraordinary. i suspect it too would require multiple treatments for severe scarring (burn scars and accident scars, more than acne scarring like ernesto who had wonderful results).

im going to wait until its perfected a little more smile.png

If you don't mind my asking, why do you say you are going to wait until ReCell is perfected a little more? Don't you think that Ernesto's results were pretty perfect? I guess I am a little confused as to why you don't find the results satisfactory. Could you please explain this to me?

Thanks.

I don't mind u asking. I'd be treating more severe burn scars, much like the accident scar another user on here treated with recall and the co2 laser.

Although its good to be supportive, her improvement in these scars was quite limited considering, the cost of the treatment/ time off required. Given the limited results on more serious scars, I'm sadly forced to wait til something better comes out. That was a difficult decision to come to. In terms of acne scars however, it seems like a good treatment for everyone here.

I don't mind u asking. I'd be treating more severe burn scars, much like the accident scar another user on here treated with recall and the co2 laser.

Although its good to be supportive, her improvement in these scars was quite limited considering, the cost of the treatment/ time off required. Given the limited results on more serious scars, I'm sadly forced to wait til something better comes out. That was a difficult decision to come to. In terms of acne scars however, it seems like a good treatment for everyone here.

Oh, okay. That is totally understandable. I did not realize that you are wanting to have a different type of scarring treated, besides acne scarring. Best of luck on your endeavors!

Cherry

im going to wait until its perfected a little more smile.png

What another user are you talking about? Can you show me the link?

HEY, I know for a fact RECELL plus lasers or dermabrasion or whatever will not DO SHIT!

I know this because I have a friend who recently got a job with AVITA(the company that makes RECELL) and so I asked her to hook me up and if it really worked etc. She said the applications right now are pretty minimal, mostly for pigmentation issues. I asked her how their testing was going for acne scars and if she could at least send me some good before and after pics of recell for acne scars. She said they didn't have shit. Most of the best photos they have are just infllamation response after a few weeks of laser or dermabrasion and the claims of it producing new skin etc. are all just wishful thinking right now.

This makes sense to me. That Zenith clinic has no before/after photos. They've been using this stuff for 2 years in the UK!! Two whole goddamn YEARS!! And you can't tell me there aren't more then like two mediocre photos of acne scar treatment!!!!!????

RECELL DOES NOT WORK.

I don't think recell should be marketed as something which will actually help scars, rather I think it should be something that takes out a huge portion of risk out of highly ablative procedures. You can do dermabrasion/co2/fractional co2 without many of the risks as doing it without recell (pigmentation/infection/faster healing).