proactiv cleanser oily

1 reply to this topic

#1 giean360

giean360

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:14 AM

I've been using proactiv for a few months now and I've seen some great results. All the major red big acnes on my cheeks are now gone, all thats left are some dark spots on both of my cheeks. I'm using a fading cream to even out and eliminate the dark spots on my face and that seems to be working. But one of my major cons about proactiv is that it has made my face really oily, especially on a hot day. Sometimes, even if I dont get out of the house, I notice that my face is oily. Now I've decided that im done with proactiv since all the major acne is gone and switch to a daily cleanser. So does anyone know a good cleanser? Especially for an oily face. I need a cleanser that will clean out my face from the daily junks, prevent the occasional acne and moisturize my face and not make it oily. I still get some zits, but only a couple once in a while. Thanks!

#2 itsfinallygone

itsfinallygone

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:38 AM

i've been dealing with acne since i was ten.. the same thing happened to me when i used proactive. it worked well but did leave my face greasy, very small pimples on my face and the day i missed a step, id break out by the next day, so i stopped using it. a friend at work had acne like i did.. and all of a sudden within two days her face looked amazing. we now both use the three step Neutrogena kit u can get at walmart. its 20 dollars, but then you get a 4 dollar off coupon for ur next purchase. :) i started using it 3 days ago and my face is the smoothest it's EVER been. i'm so excited :) and it doesnt make your face greasy at all.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users