6 replies to this topic

#1 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

~clean body, beautiful life~

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:52 PM

Hey people, I thought you might be interested in my new blog, "Why My Diet Has No Label, and How I've Come to Eat What I Eat"

http://thecircledanc...nd-how-ive.html

I've only recently decided to start this blog, and I'm linking you here because some of the posts will focus on the sort of diet that has helped me heal my skin conditions. I'm not entirely sure the direction I'm going to go with it, as it's also a place for me to talk about and promote my fictional writing (2 novels in the works), but as of now it's sort of a dance/fitness/food/health/goddess/writer blog, and I figured I'd link you all at the forums to anything I post that may be relevant to food, healing or acne care.

Thanks for your support, I hope you enjoy.

#2 DaftFrost

DaftFrost

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:59 PM

Great article, and congrats on your "free-flowing" diet.
What is that salad made out of?

Usually, instead of delicious salads I just pile bunch of grab of vegetables and fruits and make one big smoothie and drink them throughout the day. The taste isn't the best but it really helps me.

#3 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:07 PM

The salad is romaine, pecans, various sprouts, avocado. I think that's it. It is an older picture, but I am going to start posting salads on there more. I make a different one every day, I might as well take some pictures! Each is a creation that lives but once. :)

#4 GorgeouslyGothic

GorgeouslyGothic

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:19 PM

Beautiful writing! I'd love to think of my diet that way instead of feeling restricted...it's something I've been working on, and your take is inspiring. I hope to reach that level of peace about my diet and lifestyle, and this makes it seem like a tangible goal. Thanks for sharing :)

#5 Tunnelvisionary

Tunnelvisionary

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me
  • Interests:AIN'T NOTHIN GONNA BREAK MY STRIDE. AIN'T NOTHIN GONNA SLOW ME DOWN.

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:01 PM

Cool read. I don't know how you can mention talking your way out of being kidnapped and then just dropping the subject, haha. Perhaps for another blog post.

I agree with the main idea completely. Sometimes I want a fatty meal. Sometimes I want something sweet and juicy. Sometimes both. Sometimes I want to eat everything in sight, and sometimes nothing at all. Restricting myself of any of it creates a longing in me...if I restrict myself too much that can sometimes be more destructive than eating a "bad" food for me. I don't crave the foods that don't sit well with me anyway, so win/win!

#6 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:18 PM

Yeah exactly, the further you go down this road, the less your body will crave bad foods. You get to where you trust what you crave. I knew I was supposed to start eating sweet potatoes again, and I felt a lot better after eating them! I hope my body will continue to guide me in this way.

#7 tritonxiv

tritonxiv

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

The longer I live, the more importance I find in pausing life, looking inward, and simply "listening". Many of life's answers can be found from within.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users