benzoyl peroxide regimen

3 replies to this topic

#1 kda5

kda5

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:59 PM

I've been on the regimen for 5ish months now. I am using a full 2 pumps of BP at night, but I never use any in the morning. Is there any reason to use BP in the morning? Is it that important?

#2 rush25

rush25

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:beauty junkie

Achievements

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:23 PM

Well, yes, there is a reason for applying BP in the morning which is why it's part of the regimen. But if you're staying clear only using BP at night then there's no reason to change what you're doing.
be so happy with the way you are | be so happy that you made it this far

#3 Kyle_

Kyle_

Regimen user since 2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:12 PM

I use BP night only, works very well for me, some people find they only need to use it at night, some have to use it during the day, keep going with what your doing, if you use it at night and it works, you will gain no benefit from using it in day

New Regimen!

Morning: 2 pumps Dan's cleanser in the shower, and "Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Hydrating Care" to moisturize, works to get me through the day without dry skin, but doesn't show, it's like there's nothing on my face, it's matt and doesn't shine.

///

Night: 2/3 pumps Dan's cleaner in the shower, using the cleanser to shave with a 2 blade generic razor, end segment finger's worth of Dan's BP, 2 pumps Dan's moisturizer with 6 drops generic, organic jojoba oil.

Sometimes just Dan's AHA+, or the usual application of Dan's BP with AHA+ on top if I'm feeling hardcore.

///

1 generic multivitamin, 30mg Zinc if the multivitamin doesn't contain it, 1/2 odorless garlic capsules, 2/3 EyeQ capsules (omega 3, 6, evening primrose oil,)

Have been on lots of different prescriptions, most successful was oxytetracycline.

New regimen!

Dove summer glow morning

AHA+ (acne.org) night!

Awaiting 20% salicylic acid gel in post for chin and nose.

Acne isn't returning after almost 2 years on the regimen

Looking for treatments for oily skin however, I have that really bad

#4 danworks247

danworks247

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:45 PM

I used to use the bp morning and night, worked well. Be sure to use a sunscreen after applying the bp (15 minutes later). I used to mix the moisturizer with sunscreen, worked flawlessly. Now I am on accutane. The acne.org regimen worked great. Although I did not want to have to use that for my entire life. Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users