Skintuition

1 Year On The DKR

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:finding a cure for acne :)

Achievements

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:09 PM

So, as a little disclaimer: this topic probably isn't helpful, but I just thought that for those of you who are on the regimen or are looking into it, here's a piece of reality for you.
The reality is: You will, at one point, be faced with a situation like this. You casually walk over to your sink, or wherever you store your skincare products. Then, you realize one of your products has completely run out. In my case, this was the moisturizer.
I have no idea what to do, I can't moisturize my skin at the moment, and all I can do is put on sunscreen that has moisturizer in it or apply jojoba oil. I'm a little bit stressed out because of this, so, moral of the story, always make sure to refill or repurchase your products when you think you may be running out.
Because you probably are.

If you have any advice on what to do when you run out of a skincare product and you don't know what to do, please comment.

UPDATE!!!!!!
Thanks for the tips everyone, yes, to some I know this topic may seem pretty useless, well, it is, but I felt like sharing an experience that I had with you all so, that's about all I have to say.

Edited by WonderfulStrawberry, 06 July 2012 - 08:55 PM.

#2 justsomeguy44

justsomeguy44

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:11 PM

Go to the store and get some Regimen approved moisturizer! Like Cetaphil or Cerave.

I'm pretty sure we discussed this!

#3 Kin92

Kin92

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:50 AM

I go to the store when my product has about 1/4 left.. for moisturizer I recently bought Cerave moisturizing lotion. It's the best I have tried.

#4 rush25

rush25

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:beauty junkie

Achievements

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:19 PM

This is definitely not a reality for everyone. I've been on the regimen for 5 years now and I've managed to never run out of cleanser, BP, moisturizer, or AHA+. When I run low, I buy more. And I mean seriously I use these products twice a day so I know how much I've got.

So the moral of the story is buy more before you run out. And if you do run out, just buy more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users