Today is my final day of Month 2! I've heard from some that Month 3 is the "magic month" so I'm hopeful that I'll see lots of improvement in the coming weeks!
A recap of Month 2 progress and side effects:
- Skin was improving towards the very end of Month 1 and very beginning of Month 2, but there was a lot of breaking out in Month 2. Breakouts became less cystic in nature but individual bumps are much larger and go through a scab/peel/bleed cycle while healing.
- Finally saw consistent improvement in the very last week of Month 2. Even though I'm still breaking out, my skin is looking its best going into Month 3.
- Eyes are more dry but still able to wear contacts
- Lips became much more dry in the second half of this month. Several cracks in the corners of my mouth and more peeling on my lips.
- Inside of my nose has been a lot more dry. Needed to occasionally use saline spray to combat nose bleeds due to the dryness.
- Itchy scalp no longer a problem. Scalp and hair is still dry, but does not feel flakey and itchy like it did.
- Body does not feel dry, no rashes, no eczema, etc. Face very dry but manageable.
- Felt some agitation/anxiety a few days this month, which may or may not be because of the drug.
- Started feeling a little joint pain in my ankles and toes when I first wake up in the mornings. Last night I felt more joint pain in my wrists, neck, shoulders and back. Nothing too concerning at this point.
- Still experiencing random extreme fatigue but it was less often this month.
- Cholesterol is elevated to 245.
Edited by bodyandsoul, 03 September 2012 - 11:13 AM.