pop

5 replies to this topic

#1 jsc9879

jsc9879

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:14 PM

The red bumps on my cheek (which are much more visible in normal light) do not go away, don't pop, nothing. They are just there and I have tried everything (BP, Salycic acid, oral antibiotics). Has anyone had this and found a way to get rid of it?

oops here it is

Attached Files

#2 *Can*I*Live*

*Can*I*Live*

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:26 PM

The red bumps on my cheek (which are much more visible in normal light) do not go away, don't pop, nothing. They are just there and I have tried everything (BP, Salycic acid, oral antibiotics). Has anyone had this and found a way to get rid of it?

oops here it is

closed comodones perhaps......?
The name is a referance to a song from the Reasonable Doubt album. Incase you were wondering...

#3 ClearDreaming

ClearDreaming

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:05 PM

If you've tried a lot of those things are you positive it's not a rash? try putting somthing like sudocreme on it and check
Started (Ro)Accutane :)
Month 1- 20mg
Month 2- 50mg
Month 3- 50mg

I literally do not care what you think about accutane, it was MY choice to take it, respect that.

#4 jsc9879

jsc9879

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:22 PM

If you've tried a lot of those things are you positive it's not a rash? try putting somthing like sudocreme on it and check

well if I squeeze really hard some stuff will come out but then that whole spot gets BRIGHT red and it looks 100x worse than before

#5 ClearDreaming

ClearDreaming

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:35 AM

hmmm probably closed comodones then as the other poster says. not too much experience with them, but possibly add in an exfoliation stage to your routine.
Started (Ro)Accutane :)
Month 1- 20mg
Month 2- 50mg
Month 3- 50mg

I literally do not care what you think about accutane, it was MY choice to take it, respect that.

#6 runzmc

runzmc

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:33 AM

So youve tried antibiotics, so we know either youre immune to those antibiotics or its not a bacteria problem
It could be hormonal, in which case thats just something youll have to live with unless you do a treatment
It could also be stress related, have you tried acupuncture?
In all honesty it could be anything thats causing your acne, and if youve tried BP and oral antibiotics, it could be that retnoids are your only other option besides accutane (in terms of treatment).

I would suggest
a) stop popping your pimples, trust me it only makes them last longer and get more badass
b) going to a (possibly different) dermatologist and getting info on retnoids, like retin-a, ziana, and even tazorac if your doctor thinks it would be right for your skin.

There are also lazer light treatments, which ive heard good things about, however they are a pain in the ass to get done and cost a fortune.

Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users