Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

allrighty

Tzone Covered In Whiteheads/ Blackheads...please Help!

3 posts in this topic

I have bad blackheads and whiteheads on my t zone, I have tried so so many things including blackhead scrubs n washes, differin, bp, you name it and its prob be tried by me..... I dont know what to do no, I am 31 and getting more and more blackheads and whiteheads, please help!!!

hey there! seeing your age, it means your acne problems are internal...check out your diet, sleep and exercise..follow the paleo diet and see what happens (positive results btw)

My log might be helpful for you,check it out!! tongue.pnghttp://www.acne.org/...stic-pics-incl/

-I controlled my acne after cutting off whey protein, after 4 months it came back.

-Then i tried an strict paleo diet, it worked. But the ocassional few pimples didnt let my PIH fade

-I wasnt happy with my routine, coudnt drink with my friends, eat different food and the worst: i was loosing confidence

-When my PIH was fading, i broke out, because i tried vitamin C to end with the ocassional pimples, which might cause stomach irritation=break out

- I wasnt happy because of my diet, just broke out, and i started accutane asap.

- Currently, im taking accutane even thought my acne is mild, but with persistant PIH, just few weeks left, no more pimples anymore.

"If i had a wish, i woudnt ask for flawless skin, I'd ask for the maxium of confidence"

Poeple think they are going to be happy and confident if they get rid of their acne...well..they are totally wrong

Its alot of white heads and blackheads thats my problem, I get oiley skin and where I work, I sweat alot... Ill look into it, thankyou.