1 reply to this topic

#1 LotusEffect

LotusEffect

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:13 PM

Hello everyone,

First of all, I'm sorry if this topic has already been addressed before. I've tried the search feature and it didn't help me too much.

I'm 22 and I can say I've had moderate/mild acne since I'm about 14. Apart from getting a tube of 5% BP and applying it on active pimples twice a day, I haven't done anything special about my acne. I'm lazy, and it's also that my acne hasn't been that much of a problem to me. Not that it wouldn't bother me, but it's not severe enough to use special products and spending too much money on it. Sometimes, I can go through a few months without any pimples breaking out. But, usually, once in a few weeks, I get a breakout where like 2, 3 or 4 pimples appear on the same day.

Now what bother me most are my red marks that take forever to fade. I can say it takes probably a year and a half for a mark to reasonably fade. So even with not too severe acne, those red marks accumulate.

So I'm considering following the regimen or at least having better facial hygiene habits to prevent further pimples and thus, red marks. So how about following a "half" regimen? Like, only at night? I know I might get those "well just try and see" kind of replies. But I also know that some people experienced worse acne after trying the regimen, and I don't really get why. Is it because BP may worsen acne if not used according to the right dosage and frequency? Has anyone been in the same situation as me?

Thank you!

#2 Chestercool

Chestercool

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:53 PM

if you get just those ocassional pimplkes..it would be a good idea to apply the regimen just once a day...if you get 3 or 4 pimples in the same day, remember what did you eat or do the past few days, it might be a food allergy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users