regimen how long? month 2 week 7 moderately severe time help opinion

2 replies to this topic

#1 frave

frave

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:41 AM

I have been using the regimen since May 15, 2012 so about a month and a half. I notice that my skin is a little better but not significantly as for many people by now according to the reviews I have read.

So, can anyone with moderate to severe (more on the severe side) acne that has used the regimen share their experience TIMEWISE with the regimen? How was it working for you by this time? (Month and a half or so), when did you see the most dramatic resuts? Did it work or not for you? and if it did, how long did it take you?

#2 burtsbee

burtsbee

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

I've been using the regimen for about a month now. The reason why I got on the regimen was because I was trying to heal from the severe acne damage that birth control has caused. I've noticed a difference in my skin and my friends as well. I saw my most dramatic change probably about 2 and a half weeks in. However, I'm not sure why..(and I do not know if this is happening to you too) but even though I can see an improvement in my face the next day, new zits will appear. I'm not sure if that's due to the dryness or my skin getting use to the BP..
Timewise, the treatment didn't take long for it to take effect, but the effects are slowing down again. Like you, my skin is better, but not significantly as other people that I've read on the forum.

#3 frave

frave

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:54 AM

Sorry for not replying earlier I haven't checked in for a few days. I know exactly how you feel. But I was actually reading some posts on the regimen and there is this very interesting post about the right state of mind that we should have while on the regimen. It gives realistic and hopeful feedback and one of the subjects that it discusses is the subject of timing. The person that wrote the article is very much clear by now using the regimen; however, according to her experience she still had breakouts well into week 6-7. She also mentions that some people may have breakouts even after that. looking at the calendar, I realize that I am on the beginning of week 8 and this week I had two breakouts (aside from the extremely stubborn! hyper pigmentation marks). I will continue to use the regimen and I am going to give it a full all-out three month trial, perhaps four months if I feel like it's finally doing the trick. In the event that it does not work for me by then, I will start considering other avenues, such as the acnenomore e-book that I came across last week. That method seems to make sense; although not too many reviews anywhere so that makes it a little sketchy. Anyway I don't want to get off the subject so I would encourage you to keep going and stick to it. I never give up unless I know there is absolutely no chance of accomplishing any particular task and I would encourage you to do the same. If you want to checkout the post I mentioned before, it is under message boards, the regimen, and it is pinned as one of the first posts. It is named somewhere along the lines of "the right state of mind you need to have under the regimen" I apologize for not recalling the name exactly but you shouldn't have much trouble finding it, it REALLY gave me a boost of hope and I hope that it can help you too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users