I just wanted to say thank you so much for being such an amazing community because before i had an account i was reading through countless threads on how to get rid of my acne now i have made an account today and want to share how i got clear in a month from cystic/hormonal acne(:
1. Wakeup wash face with oxy10 for less than 10 seconds (so you wont get irritated at all) and take 500mg primrose from GNC
2. Eat a grain/dairy/gluten free breakfast and then take 2 probiotic pills
3. Once a hour has passed since breakfast i take Health Plus Super Colon Cleanse, as directed by bottle with lots of water
4. Wait a hour then eat lunch with 500 mg primrose then go to the gym and run on the treadmill for about 45 minutes then do some yoga for 30 minutes
5. Come home and wash face with acne.org cleanser then apply diluted ACV as a toner then relax for a hour then eat dinner (no dairy/grains/gluten) and take 2 probiotic pills, niacin, and my multi-vitamin
6. a hour after dinner take my Health Plus Super Colon Cleanse then go to the bathroom and apply tumeric to my face for 30 minutes then wash off. Then apply calamine lotion for 40 minutes then wash off. Then wait 15 minutes and apply some Dans BP gel.
7. Right before i fall asleep i take 50mg zinc with Selenium with lots of water (empty stomach i know but it doesn't bother me because i am asleep)
With this i got clear in a little more than a month. Sorry i don't have a before pic because i did not want to take a picture of that....lol but here is how my skin looks now(:
Edited by valentinafrost, 27 June 2012 - 05:51 PM.