Photo

Cured Acne, After 12 Years! 100% Success Rate, Just By Drinking Coffee....

acne cure drinking coffee vitamin vitamins fish oil zinc low glycemic vegetarian

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#1 suck it foo

suck it foo

Whats Up Doc!

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:43 PM

Hey guys, long time sufferer with moderate to severe acne (re-occurring deep cysts), first time success story. I am familiar with this website and Dan's regimen, I was a daily user of Dan's products, I was on the regimen for 5 years with some success. It worked about 65%-75% of the time, but the cost, the time it took, the inconvenience, and the unknown short-term/long-term side effects made it not worth the effect any longer. I also became extremely allergic to benzyl peroxide, and it also burned my face.

I bought every over the counter products with no success. I've tried many crazy diets, including becoming a vegetarian, avoiding all carbs, eating nothing but leafy greens, drinking tea and fresh fruit juice, eating apples all day, taking zinc vitamins, taking omega fish oils, taking extra virgin coconut oil, avoiding soy (SOY isn't BAD FOR YOU!! rumors come from big corporate companies),, etc. but little to no improvement with those diets. I also tried drinking apple cider vinegar 3 times a day, and taking extra virgin olive oil, and eating low Glycemic Idex foods with SOME promising results but nothing has prove better than this: DRINKING COFFEE! (and also just washing your face with regular water)

After drinking coffee one day a week, I've saw a 90%-100% reduction of acne cysts on my face (I still get those tiny little pimples on the forehead, which is totally fine and I could care less about those). Results were immediate. I've avoided coffee all these years because people have been starting a rumor that it was bad for your health and or the caffeine makes your acne even worse, those are NOT true. Though your type of acne may be caused by some other reason (hormone related, liver problems, yeast infection, type 2 diabetes, adrenal glands failure, etc), I felt as mine was due to my one of my internal organs not functioning properly. If you decided to try coffee, start off slowly with a light roast, then move on to medium roast. If you have extreme sensitivity to caffeine, drink decaf coffee for the benefits. Its also very cheap and inexpensive, doesn't cost you a fortune.

Do some research yourself on coffee, the new recent studies on how it helps you live 10% longer, reduces type 2 diabetes, reduces heart disease, etc. Not only did it cure my acne, it also gave me the freedom to eat whatever I want including carbs without the fear of breaking out, and also it has positive side effects: improved brain function, energy, and mood boosts. The reason why I came back to this website was to help everyone else get off Benzyl Peroxide, Dan's Regimen (sorry Dan), and try a natural alternative. I was the guy stuck at home depressed, afraid to go out and hang out with friends, suffering from the pain of deep painful bleeding cysts. I hope this helps, and this will be my last post on this site because I could now move on with my life (hopefully this post doesn't get deleted). Thank you all, God Bless, and good luck!

#2 AKL

AKL

Retired Mod

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:55 PM

Congrats on being clear! However, coffee/caffeine isn't for everybody, and there's some evidence suggesting it can exacerbate acne. Do you mind posting those studies? If drinking coffee one day a week increases your lifespan by 10%, then I must live forever...the horror Posted Image And don't worry, your post won't get deleted, BP isn't for everyone either.

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment. I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon

#3 FSAS

FSAS

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:50 PM

im curious how coffee helped your acne do you know the exact reason why and how? is it something in the coffee or just the caffine?..why might caffine help acne?
congrats on getting clear thats very awesome, im definitely curious about coffee now haha.

i think i've avoided coffee for so long (beside the fact i hate the taste) but because of the milk needed to make it, im avoiding cow milk.

#4 DaftFrost

DaftFrost

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:10 PM

Yea I am guessing the coffee has to be dark and with no additives. Still unsure why it cured you, I hear from people that coffee aggravates their acne, but I am guessing its what's added to the coffee. Afterall all the additives are very unhealthy, sugar, milk... so on.

#5 londoncat8

londoncat8

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:25 PM

coffee did nothing good to my acne and I like pure black, no milk, no sugar.... it is amazing it helped you, maybe it was something else....maybe your diet before you tried coffee finally showed results? >>>>>>>>"I've tried many crazy diets, including becoming a vegetarian, avoiding all carbs, eating nothing but leafy greens, drinking tea and fresh fruit juice, eating apples all day, taking zinc vitamins, taking omega fish oils, taking extra virgin coconut oil, avoiding soy (SOY isn't BAD FOR YOU!! rumors come from big corporate companies)" I mean this is what I believe could have helped you, but coffee...hmmmm

#6 AKL

AKL

Retired Mod

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:57 PM

SOY isn't BAD FOR YOU!! rumors come from big corporate companies

http://www.westonapr...ragedy-and-hype
http://www.scientifi...vones-genistein
http://soy.mercola.com/
http://www.optimumchoices.com/Soy.htm
http://www.foodreneg...dangers-of-soy/

etc. etc. etc., and not from big corporates. Processed soy is bad for you.

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment. I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon

#7 Rawhide

Rawhide

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:43 AM

Have you tried taking plain caffeine or using other sources like guarana or tea?

Would be interesting to know if it's the caffeine or something else in the coffee that's pushing your body to a condition where you don't produce acne.

I'm guessing it's caffeine's effect on melatonin production and therefore your circadian rhythm.

Edited by Rawhide, 26 June 2012 - 03:48 AM.

#8 Omnivium

Omnivium

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:47 PM

I would also like to know why coffee could help acne. I sometimes wonder why my brother is effortlessly clear, and he does drink coffee. Maybe I will try this sometime...

How I Stay Clear:

• Accutane 5mg/day

• Probiotics 25 billion organisms/day

• Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser 2x/day

Low Dose Accutane Log

#9 londoncat8

londoncat8

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:42 PM

SOY isn't BAD FOR YOU!! rumors come from big corporate companies

http://www.westonapr...ragedy-and-hype
http://www.scientifi...vones-genistein
http://soy.mercola.com/
http://www.optimumchoices.com/Soy.htm
http://www.foodreneg...dangers-of-soy/

etc. etc. etc., and not from big corporates. Processed soy is bad for you.

Yes, but that is a quote from the person who started this blog. This is not what I believe in!

#10 allrighty

allrighty

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:18 PM

Yuck I hate coffee

#11 DaftFrost

DaftFrost

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:33 PM

Yuck I hate coffee

Me too! It's so bitter and hard to drink alone. Adding sugar and milk to soften the taste makes it even more disgusting. considering how much crap they are.

#12 allrighty

allrighty

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:40 PM

It can block u up and also give u the runs...too much coffee isnt good for u....

#13 Max-

Max-

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:48 AM

One thing good about drinking coffee is that it suppressed my lower back pain and it also helps with my memory, but the downside is I experience restless leg kicking if I consume more than 2 large cups a day.

Edited by Max-, 18 July 2012 - 02:49 AM.

A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough

#14 sepsi

sepsi

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:02 AM

I can think of one reason coffee might help acne. Coffee has tons of antibiotics. Coffee's antioxidant potential is much higher than that of green tea. One Italian study measured that coffee is 6 times more strongly antioxidant than green tea. We also know that acne is linked to inflammation: http://www.acneeinst...ioxidants-acne/ So anything that reduces inflammation may help with acne.

#15 Binga

Binga

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:10 AM

coffee irrtitates the bladder, prostate, liver etc. In the long run u might have to make frequent trips to the bathroom.

#16 righthandman

righthandman

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:53 PM

i dont understand why this cured your acne at all, I'm not questioning that it did, I'm just baffled that something so simple helped you. When you say the results were immediate, can you be more specific? Also how did you drink your coffee? Black? Did you prepare it yourself? (soy induced severe acne for me, so i believe that it is unhealthy). has coffee still kept you clear? and also, when you drank it one day a week, how much did you drink on that day?
thank you

#17 Omnivium

Omnivium

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:47 PM

Hey guys I actually started trying this. Diet didn't work well enough for me, although I will continue to eat healthy. Maybe this can improve circadian cycle or digestion or something. This is my second day of drinking coffee in the morning only, and I must say, it is very disgusting. Of course, being healthy, I don't add milk or sugar to anything I eat. Coffee doesn't even have a stimulating effect on me. I'm thinking it only stimulates you once you get addicted to it and it makes you feel bad when you haven't had any for a while. I don't know why people even drink the stuff. Well I guess it tastes good once you pour a gallon of sugar in it. No results yet, but who knows, maybe it can help somehow.

How I Stay Clear:

• Accutane 5mg/day

Low Dose Accutane Log

#18 Omnivium

Omnivium

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:48 PM

Well, it's only day four, but I decided to stop drinking coffee. I've had worse acne and oil since I started this. I'm having inflamed pimples and whiteheads pop up on different areas of my face, which I don't usually get. I think the caffeine in coffee can only make acne worse by causing stress on your body. It would be better to use something that calms you and reduces stress, not stimulates you and causes stress. That being said, I never felt stimulated or stressed, I just got worse acne. This was a stupid idea.

How I Stay Clear:

• Accutane 5mg/day

Low Dose Accutane Log