Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Acne Dandruff Oily Skin

1 post in this topic

Posted · Report post

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][left][background=transparent]I have these 3 problems caused by very high sebum production.[/background][/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][left][background=transparent]I've tried no shampoo method but I get these itchy welt acne lesions at my nape area after about 3-4 weeks of no washing.[/background][/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][left][background=transparent]I've tried high dose vitamin a combined with eating high amounts of liver, all I got from that was very dry painful eyes.[/background][/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][left][background=transparent]Does anyone have any recommendations?[/background][/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][left][background=transparent]The 3 dietary strategies I think may be useful are. Please critique. I will include a link to the places that recommend each diet.[/background][/left][/size][/font][/color][list]
[*] [background=transparent]
very low carb - no explination needed, your body uses all the oils and the skin won't get as much of it. (sidenote: i feel terrible on this diet and get heart palpitations.) [url=""][/url][/background]
starch diet. High carb but low GI load. this, along with 1 is a lot of cooked foods. [url=""][/url][/background]
raw food diet. mostly fruit and raw eggs/avacado's. Eating some fat with fruit to lower the GI load of the meal somewhat.