Photo

Someday....

acne.org regimen

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#1 oceanbreezes

oceanbreezes

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:27 AM

Hi, everyone!

So just some background about myself: female, 20 years old. I began getting acne at about age 11 and it was just a few bumps here and there, and then it's like one day out of the blue, my face just decided to suprise me with all these pimples that never wanted to leave. I would say I have moderate acne, but some days, it feels like it's worse than that.

I just recently started the Acne.org regimen a month ago and so far, I haven't seen anything much. I am currently on week 5 and it seems like my acne has gotten worse. 2 weeks after starting the regimen, my jawline started to break out badly, and is currently still healing from that. I think it was because it was that time of the month. I also am hoping that it is just my skin purging because it seems to be getting worse (so much redness, dryness & scaly flakiness!) but like they say, sometimes it gets worse before it gets better, and so I am trying really hard to keep my hopes up! I keep coming onto this site and reading everyone's stories for inspiration to relieve myself of all my negative thoughts and decided, why not make my own log?

I'm gonna try to keep this log for myself so I can write down my progress. Maybe someday I can finally wake up and not have to worry about how my skin is looking. And if you stopped by to read this, thank you so much! I really appreciate it and wish me luck guys, as I am for you! Posted Image

#2 tiwi

tiwi

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:34 AM

Hi OceanBreezes, hanging there! just keep going... i wish you very best luck and success on the regimen! :) i'm on week 5 too, see improvement ,but still break out ,but i will keep goin and be patience (it's the hardest part - be patience- mostly people including me want the instant results :P) Good Luck and keep update ur progress!

#3 AuguriesofInnocence

AuguriesofInnocence

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:11 AM

Best of luck, Ive tried pretty much everything and never had the results I wanted (acne has gotten better and worse and better but never resolved, really). At least Ive changed my diet for the better and that hasnt hurt me. I had my hormones looked into and they are messed up, Im going to start birth control and hopefully that along with anti androgens will help soon.
If youve tried everything and in a few months the topicals arent helping go to your gyno and have your hormone levels checked.
I hope the regimen works for you!:-)

#4 oceanbreezes

oceanbreezes

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:53 AM

Hi OceanBreezes, hanging there! just keep going... i wish you very best luck and success on the regimen! Posted Image i'm on week 5 too, see improvement ,but still break out ,but i will keep goin and be patience (it's the hardest part - be patience- mostly people including me want the instant results Posted Image) Good Luck and keep update ur progress!

Thank you so much! I know what you mean about the being patient part, lol. I am so impatient when it comes to my skin and treatments. I just want it to work right away! But unfortunately they have yet to come out with anything like that. I'm trying to push through these first 2 months and I really, really hope to see some improvement soon. Good luck to you too! :)

Best of luck, Ive tried pretty much everything and never had the results I wanted (acne has gotten better and worse and better but never resolved, really). At least Ive changed my diet for the better and that hasnt hurt me. I had my hormones looked into and they are messed up, Im going to start birth control and hopefully that along with anti androgens will help soon.
If youve tried everything and in a few months the topicals arent helping go to your gyno and have your hormone levels checked.
I hope the regimen works for you!Posted Image)

Thank you so much for your suggestion and wishing me luck! I've always wondered if my acne is hormone related... all I know is when it's about that time of the month, it really begins to flare up and I hate it so much! It would get better, and then it's that time again, and boom! Then after it's over, it gets better again and just repeats itself. It gets so frustrating. I really hope the birth control pills and anti androgens work out for you!

So today is the start of my 6th week. I don't know if it's just me, but I find the cleanser to be really drying. And I don't think my skin likes the moisturizer much, but we'll see how it goes. I really wish my skin would get past this redness and dryness already! It's so dry and flaky and itches so much, it's all I can think about all day. I'm trying so hard not to touch it, but I always find myself touching it and I'm like, "NO! Stop!" LOL. I ordered some jojoba oil and it should be here tomorrow. I really hope it helps out with the dryness/flakiness, but most of all, I really pray that it does not break me out.

#5 oceanbreezes

oceanbreezes

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:13 AM

I don't really have much to update about my acne. The jojoba oil was wonderful. It really helped with all the flakiness. However, the redness is still there. I would like to think that it is improving a bit. Somedays I wake up and it looks better, and then other days it doesn't. It gets so frustrating. Last night I felt a cyst coming up on my jawline and sure enough, it does. I hate them so much. I don't know why but I have been breaking out along my jaw, I don't usually break out there. Mostly it's my cheeks, but they're relatively clear except for two cysts on my left cheek which are going away. Other than that, it's just red. But my jaw is really frustrating me! I just don't know what to do about it and the cyst that just popped up overnight. Posted Image

But anyways, I really just wanted to rant a bit here if you guys don't mind. You don't need to read it, it's just for me because I needed to get this off my chest.

I haven't cried for a long time about my acne, but today has been a bad, bad day for me. I hate it when my mom comments about my acne. Every. Single. Day. She always say things and it makes me so mad and so sad at the same time. She's always saying things like, "You need to take better care of your face," "You need to use soap," "You need to use this, or use that," "You have ugly skin, people will not like you when they see you." "Do you like having acne? Is that why you don't take care of your face?" "Why aren't you beautiful like all your cousins and other people?" "We're gonna to to (place) but you probably don't want to go 'cause of your acne." "People aren't gonna want to eat around you 'cause you look disgusting." These are just some examples of the things she says to me. And it makes me so mad when my sisters get a pimple and my mom starts yelling at them, "Wash your faces! You want to look like your sister? You guys must love getting acne!" And it breaks me down so much but I can't say anything to her 'cause she's my mom. But in my head I'm like, "Mom, why do you say such things to me? Why do you think I'm not trying to get rid of my acne? You're there, you know about my struggle. Why do you talk to me like I want this? Like I asked for it?" It just really hurts me so much.

I told her about the regimen and everyday she says things like, "It's not working! You wasted your money! It's been (number of days/wks) already and there is no improvement! You need to stop using it!" And I'm like, "Mom, it just takes time." Then she says, "If it was gonna work, it would have worked already! Your skin is still ugly! Take my advice and stop!" So I really, really hope this regimen will work for me so she cannot rub it in my face if it doesn't.

My boyfriend always tells me I'm beautiful but I don't believe him. How can I when my mom has been telling me the opposite for so long? He tell me, "Baby you are beautiful and it makes me sad that you don't believe me." Even with my cysts, he tells me, "You're still beautiful." And it made me cry because I was like, how can you even say that? We've been together for 6 years and 2 years ago he joined the Navy and got stationed on the other side of the world from me. I haven't seen him in a year (only on Skype) and he's coming home on leave in 2 weeks. I was hoping my skin would get better by then but I don't know. It's so hard to be optimistic with my mom around.

But anyways guys, if you actually read all of this, thank you so much for your time. I hope none of you have to go through anything like that from the people you love the most. I really hope one of these days my face will clear up and my mom will stop and I will finally believe that I am beautiful. But until then, I'm just taking it one day at a time. Thanks again, guys.

#6 Ignatia421

Ignatia421

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:10 PM

Oceanbreeze,
Oh when I read that last post it made me so sad! For your mom to being such things to you is just cruel and to get through acne you need supportive. But thats where acne.org, tons of people here to support you. Dont listen to your mom, you probably are beautiful with acne.Anyone who looks beauty is soley based on the complexion of your skin, needs a serious wake up call. All they are bumps on the face that can make you feel so down, ugly, and insignificant. But they go away! They totally do. I encouarge you to keep with the regimen. Im about a year into the regimen and my face went from being like horrible, ugly (I'd make excuses of why I couldnt see my boyfriend) to be clear and has given be the ability to feel like I dont need to wear make up anymore. Also, try taking a zinc supplement, that is what really worked well for me too. Oh and WATER! You may not have clear skin by the time your boyfriend comes home, but thats okay. If he really loves, which is seems like he does for being together so long, he wont care what you look like. Just dont beat yourself down and keep on with the regimen. It really does wonders.

#7 oceanbreezes

oceanbreezes

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:49 AM

Oceanbreeze,
Oh when I read that last post it made me so sad! For your mom to being such things to you is just cruel and to get through acne you need supportive. But thats where acne.org, tons of people here to support you. Dont listen to your mom, you probably are beautiful with acne.Anyone who looks beauty is soley based on the complexion of your skin, needs a serious wake up call. All they are bumps on the face that can make you feel so down, ugly, and insignificant. But they go away! They totally do. I encouarge you to keep with the regimen. Im about a year into the regimen and my face went from being like horrible, ugly (I'd make excuses of why I couldnt see my boyfriend) to be clear and has given be the ability to feel like I dont need to wear make up anymore. Also, try taking a zinc supplement, that is what really worked well for me too. Oh and WATER! You may not have clear skin by the time your boyfriend comes home, but thats okay. If he really loves, which is seems like he does for being together so long, he wont care what you look like. Just dont beat yourself down and keep on with the regimen. It really does wonders.

Awwww, thank you so much! Your words made me all teary eyed. Posted Image I am so appreciative of your message to me. It's so hard to stay positive about the regimen when the results are so slow, lol. But I'm still hanging in there. I tried taking Zinc but it made me all nauseous. I'll give it another shot, thanks for your input on that. I know my bf will love me no matter what, but I just wanted it to be better. How long did it take you to notice results and get cleared up? Anyways, thanks so much for your message. It really means a lot to me. I love you for that. <3

#8 Ignatia421

Ignatia421

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:01 PM

I had that same problem with feeling nausea, but if you take the zinc RIGHT after you eat then you wont have that problem. It took me about 3ish months to really see a noticeable change in my skin, so it does take some time. I mean i've tried everything (Pro Activ, Clear n Clear, Acnefree, Neutrogena, medications from my dermatologist, Burts Bees) and the regimen has been the only thing that actually works even though it takes some. And if you want a good mask to use to dry out acne, queen helene's mint julep is great! So just be patient and im confident it will work for you. Everything will be fine :)) And Im glad to have helped!

#9 oceanbreezes

oceanbreezes

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:24 AM

I had that same problem with feeling nausea, but if you take the zinc RIGHT after you eat then you wont have that problem. It took me about 3ish months to really see a noticeable change in my skin, so it does take some time. I mean i've tried everything (Pro Activ, Clear n Clear, Acnefree, Neutrogena, medications from my dermatologist, Burts Bees) and the regimen has been the only thing that actually works even though it takes some. And if you want a good mask to use to dry out acne, queen helene's mint julep is great! So just be patient and im confident it will work for you. Everything will be fine Posted Image) And Im glad to have helped!

Thank you so much for all your words of encouragement and advice. I really appreciate it so much! :)

#10 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 15
About Me

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:08 PM

Oceanbreeze,

They do go away, but then we are left with scars.. but it is worth it to pay thousands for laser treatments. First though, I would try treating it naturally, but I don't see a lot of results using aloe vera fresh. I might do the laser thing in the future.
To Oceanbreeze,

I assume your bf returned home. Any updates? ha ha

Edited by Ghostunit, 15 July 2012 - 05:08 PM.

#11 oceanbreezes

oceanbreezes

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:11 AM

Oceanbreeze,

They do go away, but then we are left with scars.. but it is worth it to pay thousands for laser treatments. First though, I would try treating it naturally, but I don't see a lot of results using aloe vera fresh. I might do the laser thing in the future.
To Oceanbreeze,

Hi, there! Thank you for stopping by. :)

As for the update: Today has officially been 2 months on the regimen. I wish I could say that I've seen a big improvement, but unfortunately I can't say that. However, I have seen some improvement; slowly but surely. I get so frustrated but I know most people say that they take about 3 months to really see any improvement at all, so I'm really hoping that by month three, things will begin looking better for me.

My right cheek is doing A LOT better than my left, it's clear, except for the 2 cysts along my right jaw. Thank goodness that they are not that noticeable, only if you look at me from a certain angle will you see a slightly raised bump from them. My skin is still kind of red, although not as much as when I first started. I wonder if that redness will ever go away? I really hope so. My left side... ugh. My cysts on my left side is going down, you can't really see them, but I can feel them if I run my fingers across my cheek. But the scarring it left makes it look so much worse than what it should. :(

I hate cysts so much. And it seems like if one goes down then another one just pops right back up. I can feel another one coming up, it doesn't seem as big, but I hope it doesn't come out all the way. I put bp on it and hopefully that'll help some. I never broke out in cysts like this before, it started last summer and at first I was like, what is this big pimple?? Then they went away for like 6 months and now they're back again. If you guys get cysts, how long does it take to go away? Mine takes like 2-3 months! And how do you guys treat them? I try everything, but nothing really seems to work. I know about cortisone shots, but it's so expensive!

My forehead and chin are pretty clear. It's that time of the month again, so I got like 2-3 pimples on my forehead, but that's fine. I'd take pimples over cysts any day. I read somewhere about how Aleve helps with the breakouts you get before/while on your period, so I took some and I don't know if it's just coincidence, but it really did help me (knock on wood), which is why I only got those few pimples on my forehead. Usually it's like around my chin/jaw/forehead. I wasn't even expecting my period because I didn't get all those breakouts. LOL, sorry for the TMI.

About the boyfriend: yes, he's been in town since the weekend, but I decided to let him spend the weekend with his family (also because I look so horrible!) so I'm gonna see him tomorrow! I'm so excited to see him, but not excited for him to see me. :( He's never seen me with cysts before. Only over webcam, never in person. I'm so upset about my skin that I almost made an excuse that I couldn't see him. But since I haven't seen him in a year, I'm dying to see him again so off I go tomorrow. Hopefully he won't mind as much as I do. Don't you hate how we are our own biggest critics? I'm so jealous of him, he has such perfect skin. He comes back looking better every time and I just look worse and worse. :(

Sorry for such a long post, thank you for reading!

#12 Binga

Binga

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:05 AM

Oceanbreeze,

To Oceanbreeze,

Hi, there! Thank you for stopping by. Posted Image

As for the update: Today has officially been 2 months on the regimen. I wish I could say that I've seen a big improvement, but unfortunately I can't say that. However, I have seen some improvement; slowly but surely. I get so frustrated but I know most people say that they take about 3 months to really see any improvement at all, so I'm really hoping that by month three, things will begin looking better for me.

My right cheek is doing A LOT better than my left, it's clear, except for the 2 cysts along my right jaw. Thank goodness that they are not that noticeable, only if you look at me from a certain angle will you see a slightly raised bump from them. My skin is still kind of red, although not as much as when I first started. I wonder if that redness will ever go away? I really hope so. My left side... ugh. My cysts on my left side is going down, you can't really see them, but I can feel them if I run my fingers across my cheek. But the scarring it left makes it look so much worse than what it should. Posted Image

I hate cysts so much. And it seems like if one goes down then another one just pops right back up. I can feel another one coming up, it doesn't seem as big, but I hope it doesn't come out all the way. I put bp on it and hopefully that'll help some. I never broke out in cysts like this before, it started last summer and at first I was like, what is this big pimple?? Then they went away for like 6 months and now they're back again. If you guys get cysts, how long does it take to go away? Mine takes like 2-3 months! And how do you guys treat them? I try everything, but nothing really seems to work. I know about cortisone shots, but it's so expensive!

My forehead and chin are pretty clear. It's that time of the month again, so I got like 2-3 pimples on my forehead, but that's fine. I'd take pimples over cysts any day. I read somewhere about how Aleve helps with the breakouts you get before/while on your period, so I took some and I don't know if it's just coincidence, but it really did help me (knock on wood), which is why I only got those few pimples on my forehead. Usually it's like around my chin/jaw/forehead. I wasn't even expecting my period because I didn't get all those breakouts. LOL, sorry for the TMI.

About the boyfriend: yes, he's been in town since the weekend, but I decided to let him spend the weekend with his family (also because I look so horrible!) so I'm gonna see him tomorrow! I'm so excited to see him, but not excited for him to see me. Posted Image He's never seen me with cysts before. Only over webcam, never in person. I'm so upset about my skin that I almost made an excuse that I couldn't see him. But since I haven't seen him in a year, I'm dying to see him again so off I go tomorrow. Hopefully he won't mind as much as I do. Don't you hate how we are our own biggest critics? I'm so jealous of him, he has such perfect skin. He comes back looking better every time and I just look worse and worse. Posted Image

Do not self supplement without consulting the doctor. Please make sure to go to a good dermatologist and get treated for your acne or else you will end up with scars. Also check ur diet cola, caffeine, alcohol, junk food, dairy, red meat, sugary foods are potential triggers.

#13 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:11 AM

Oceanbreeze,

To Oceanbreeze,

My right cheek is doing A LOT better than my left, it's clear, except for the 2 cysts along my right jaw. Thank goodness that they are not that noticeable, only if you look at

I'm glad you see some improvements! I do get medium sized cysts which takes a week to two to heal, then I am left with red marks which takes very long. it's been 2 months and there are still dark spots. I broke out with 4-5 identical size cysts next to each other.. sucks Posted Image I might do a laser treatment just on that area since it is bad.
I'm waiting till I stop breaking out. I'm sure your bf will be excited to see you. That's cute that you're dying to see him. I know you really love him and I am sure he does too. Hope everything goes well!!

Edited by Ghostunit, 16 July 2012 - 07:12 AM.

#14 oceanbreezes

oceanbreezes

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:21 AM

Oceanbreeze,

To Oceanbreeze,

My right cheek is doing A LOT better than my left, it's clear, except for the 2 cysts along my right jaw. Thank goodness that they are not that noticeable, only if you look at me from a certain angle will you see a slightly raised bump from them. My skin is still kind of red, although not as much as when I first started. I wonder if that redness will ever go away? I really hope so. My left side... ugh. My cysts on my left side is going down, you can't really see them, but I can feel them if I run my fingers across my cheek. But the scarring it left makes it look so much worse than what it should. Posted Image

About the boyfriend: yes, he's been in town since the weekend, but I decided to let him spend the weekend with his family (also because I look so horrible!) so I'm gonna see him tomorrow! I'm so excited to see him, but not excited for him to see me. Posted Image He's never seen me with cysts before. Only over webcam, never in person. I'm so upset about my skin that I almost made an excuse that I couldn't see him. But since I haven't seen him in a year, I'm dying to see him again so off I go tomorrow. Hopefully he won't mind as much as I do. Don't you hate how we are our own biggest critics? I'm so jealous of him, he has such perfect skin. He comes back looking better every time and I just look worse and worse. Posted Image

Do not self supplement without consulting the doctor. Please make sure to go to a good dermatologist and get treated for your acne or else you will end up with scars. Also check ur diet cola, caffeine, alcohol, junk food, dairy, red meat, sugary foods are potential triggers.

Hi! I've been drinking a lot more water and have stopped eating dairy, junk food and sugary foods. I don't drink alcohol and I'm not really much of a caffeine or soda person, so I hope this will help some. Thank you for your advice! Posted Image

#15 oceanbreezes

oceanbreezes

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:41 AM

Oceanbreeze,

To Oceanbreeze,

My right cheek is doing A LOT better than my left, it's clear, except for the 2 cysts along my right jaw. Thank goodness that they are not that noticeable, only if you look at

I'm glad you see some improvements! I do get medium sized cysts which takes a week to two to heal, then I am left with red marks which takes very long. it's been 2 months and there are still dark spots. I broke out with 4-5 identical size cysts next to each other.. sucks Posted Image I might do a laser treatment just on that area since it is bad.
I'm waiting till I stop breaking out. I'm sure your bf will be excited to see you. That's cute that you're dying to see him. I know you really love him and I am sure he does too. Hope everything goes well!!

Awwww, thank you so much! You're so nice! You're so lucky that your cysts only take a week or two to heal. Mine takes months! But yeah, they do leave really dark marks, but I'd rather deal with the marks than the cysts. I hope the laser treatment does wonders for you.

As for the boyfriend, today went splendid! He didn't even really notice my cysts but when he did, he just said (with a worried look), "Ouch, that looks painful." And I said, "Yeah...." all sad. And then he just kissed me after that, lol. He wanted to take me out to get ice cream but I said I wasn't eating dairy because it causes me to breakout and unless he doesn't mind me breaking out so much, then I wasn't gonna go get any. He told me that it doesn't matter to him that I get breakouts because I'm still beautiful. I don't know how I ever got so lucky. He was one of the popular kids in high school, not because he played sports, but because he was well known for his bubbly, outgoing, funny, loving personality (and very handsome too). When we started dating, there was like 3 other girls who liked him and yet he chose me, the quiet, red face girl with acne who sits next to him in English class. I was like, "What? Why?" But here we are 6 years later. Lol, sorry, guys, for my sappy love story. I'll end it here because that doesn't really matter in this forum.

Thank you for reading! :)

#16 nfamousjade

nfamousjade

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:42 AM

I love your log! Keep us updated! :) I'm sure you will see great results with the regimen.

And i know how you feel, I'm seeing my boyfriend this weekend, I havent seen him in a month. But my face isnt looking to great, hopefully it gets better in like 4 days. Lol good to hear yours went well! Usually bf's don't care about our skin. Lucky us!

Edited by nfamousjade, 17 July 2012 - 01:53 AM.

#17 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:20 AM

Oceanbreeze,

To Oceanbreeze,

Awwww, thank you so much! You're so nice! You're so lucky that your cysts only take a week or two to heal. Mine takes months! But yeah, they do leave really dark marks, but I'd rather deal with the marks than the cysts. I hope the laser treatment does wonders for you.

As for the boyfriend, today went splendid! He didn't even really notice my cysts but when he did, he just said (with a worried look), "Ouch, that looks painful." And I said, "Yeah...." all sad. And then he just kissed me after that, lol. He wanted to take me out to get ice cream but I said I wasn't eating dairy because it causes me to breakout and unless he doesn't mind me breaking out so much, then I wasn't gonna go get any. He told me that it doesn't matter to him that I get breakouts because I'm still beautiful. I don't know how I ever got so lucky. He was one of the popular kids in high school, not because he played sports, but because he was well known for his bubbly, outgoing, funny, loving personality (and very handsome too). When we started dating, there was like 3 other girls who liked him and yet he chose me, the quiet, red face girl with acne who sits next to him in English class. I was like, "What? Why?" But here we are 6 years later. Lol, sorry, guys, for my sappy love story. I'll end it here because that doesn't really matter in this forum.

Thank you for reading! Posted Image

Wow, it takes months? That's crazy. What about the pain, how long it last? ;\. They do hurt. I think I am getting a cysts on my right cheek because it hurts, it is red already. Not sure if it will be big. Sucks!! My skin was doing fine, it was calmed. Oh well, gonna drink more smoothies, mostly leafy greens.It makes my skin smooth.

I'm glad everything went well! I wish I was popular in HS. I never was. I was the shy one who was always very quiet. Lol, and yeah, don't eat dairy!! I know he won't care, but you know it sucks breaking out ;\

I love your log! Keep us updated! Posted Image I'm sure you will see great results with the regimen.

And i know how you feel, I'm seeing my boyfriend this weekend, I havent seen him in a month. But my face isnt looking to great, hopefully it gets better in like 4 days. Lol good to hear yours went well! Usually bf's don't care about our skin. Lucky us!

Heck, don't worry. You said you could be a model, so I assume you're pretty, ha ha. He won't care about your spots, pretty sure.

#18 oceanbreezes

oceanbreezes

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:22 AM

I love your log! Keep us updated! Posted Image I'm sure you will see great results with the regimen.

Thank you so much, you are so sweet! I know your boyfriend will still think you are the most beautiful person ever. Yes, we are very lucky that we found some wonderful guys who love us for us! Good luck! :)

#19 oceanbreezes

oceanbreezes

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:44 AM

Oceanbreeze,

To Oceanbreeze,

Wow, it takes months? That's crazy. What about the pain, how long it last? ;\. They do hurt. I think I am getting a cysts on my right cheek because it hurts, it is red already. Not sure if it will be big. Sucks!! My skin was doing fine, it was calmed. Oh well, gonna drink more smoothies, mostly leafy greens.It makes my skin smooth.

I'm glad everything went well! I wish I was popular in HS. I never was. I was the shy one who was always very quiet. Lol, and yeah, don't eat dairy!! I know he won't care, but you know it sucks breaking out ;\

Yes, unfortunately it does take months to go away. The pain is bearable as long as I don't accidentally hit or rub my cysts the wrong way. I hope your cyst doesn't come out all the way. Hopefully it's not a cyst at all! Green leaf smoothies do sound good! Maybe I should give it a try as well.

Lol, don't worry, I wasn't popular in high school either. I was so shy and quiet. People only knew I existed after my boyfriend and I started dating. But that didn't make me popular either because I'm an introverted person and I keep to myself a lot. I actually don't mind being unpopular because I'm a really reserved person, lol. Anyways, I didn't get any ice cream or dairy. We went to a deli and got sandwiches instead, but thank you for your concern, it's so nice of you. :)

#20 Ghostunit

Ghostunit

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:26 AM

Oceanbreeze,

To Oceanbreeze,

Yes, unfortunately it does take months to go away. The pain is bearable as long as I don't accidentally hit or rub my cysts the wrong way. I hope your cyst doesn't come out all the way. Hopefully it's not a cyst at all! Green leaf smoothies do sound good! Maybe I should give it a try as well.

Lol, don't worry, I wasn't popular in high school either. I was so shy and quiet. People only knew I existed after my boyfriend and I started dating. But that didn't make me popular either because I'm an introverted person and I keep to myself a lot. I actually don't mind being unpopular because I'm a really reserved person, lol. Anyways, I didn't get any ice cream or dairy. We went to a deli and got sandwiches instead, but thank you for your concern, it's so nice of you. Posted Image

Crazy that it takes long . I bet it sucks when you get a cysts because you know that it takes months to heal. You should try the green leafy smoothies, it does make your skin smooth. I remember drinking spinach smoothie and it did made my skin smooth, but the taste wasn't too great since I added a lot of spinach, like 4-5 cups with 3 fuji apples, and bananas, then I add about 2 cups of water and blend. You can find lots of recipes on the internet.:) Hope you decide to try it!

I like being shy. I love being alone without people bothering me at all. ^^;;