Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Before And After

6 posts in this topic

I have not been on this site for awhile and I had the idea to post a picture I took in the beginning of 9th grade, and a picture I just took which. I just finished my sophomore year so it has been 2 years. In the first picture I had not started the regimen yet, and the second picture is the results of using the regimen off and on for about 2 years.

This regimen has helped my a lot and I really recommend people stick with it even if it does not work at first.

-Josef

Before: post-138081-0-21537900-1340483331.jpg

After: post-138081-0-46516000-1340483355_thumb.

post-138081-0-21537900-1340483331.jpg

post-138081-0-46516000-1340483355_thumb.

1 person likes this

Awesome! Really makes me want to continue! I have just started like 6 days ago and this makes it easier to keep going! Thank You! :0

1 person likes this

New Regimen (Thyme Tincture):

My gallery: http://www.acne.org/...reisalwayshope/ (You will have to click "gallery")

There Is Always Hope

Awesome! Really makes me want to continue! I have just started like 6 days ago and this makes it easier to keep going! Thank You! :0

I'm glad it helped somebody. Keep pushing through! it took forever for me to see results and I almost gave up but it really does work if you keep doing it.

When did you begin to see results and when did your breakouts stop? I am still breaking out like crazyyyy!

New Regimen (Thyme Tincture):

My gallery: http://www.acne.org/...reisalwayshope/ (You will have to click "gallery")

There Is Always Hope

Sorry for the late reply. I think it was closer to a full year before it really started reducing breakouts. I hope you have seen great results since posting.