4 replies to this topic

#1 CPTCals

CPTCals

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:44 AM

Hi All,

Brand new to the forums and been doing the regimin for about a week and a half now. (23 male)

To be totally honest my story is the same as most peoples on here, sick of Acne (mild to moderate), tried everything, diet, anti-biotics, topical...nothing works, stumbles accross acne.org decides 'whats the harm in trying?'

One of the reasons I didnt introduce myself as a member right at the start was I was very skeptical about the regimin working for me after exhausting so many options...after one week though and my acne is just fantastic! So here I am hoping to be a more active member of the community and help other people to see the benifits...

To cut to the long and short though, I have the following problem where I cant seem to find any instances where people are in the same situation:

After a week and a half my skin is dry/flakyish all over as expected (I know this should balance out) but there are 2 patchs on my face, about 2cm in diameter one on my forehead and the other on my cheek, where the skin is just red, puffy and itchy as anything. My only deviation from the regimin is to come back to these patchs and put on some more moisturiser or it just comes unbearable.

Just seems strange that this problem is so isolated. Im using Dans products, clense + treat + moisturise and nothing else. Has anyone any ideas to help me, or is it just a case of carry on and see if the problem persists?

Thanks to everyone for help in advance and hope to see you all on forums over the next few months)

#2 Kyle_

Kyle_

Regimen user since 2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:42 AM

Very odd, I would try a day of just moisturizing with jojoba oil if it where me, I regulary do that anyway, feels like I'm giving my skin a rest for a day to remove any irritation.

#3 CPTCals

CPTCals

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:01 AM

Thanks Kyle, Ill try that asap. So perhaps miss doing the BP for one day, and use Jojoba to let skin recover?

Cheers

#4 Wicker12

Wicker12

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:27 PM

If you are going to skip days, Im not sure what will happen. I have been on the regimen for two and a half years and I skipped days back in the early days and it sucked. My face got worse. If anything, try every few days only doing the BP at night. I do that full time now and it helps with flakiness. Also, get the jojoba oil if you dont have it. It will change your life bro.

#5 AyeAye

AyeAye

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 30
About Me
  • Interests:Boxing, cycling, reading, learning to speak french (tres mal), public speaking, bush walking/hiking, chocolate - well actually food in general, and perfect skin.... gazing admiringly at people's perfect skin.

Achievements

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:41 PM

I had this happen to me in the early stages CPT, where I had a patch on either side of my mouth that was particularly sore, red and itchy. I did start a little gungho with the BP at first though I have to admit (I got a little excited with the early good results). I took a break of 24 hours and then started back a lot slower with the BP, and then just persisted through the first 3 weeks which to be honest were hell, with red burning and dry skin. But it got better and by week 5 things really improved, and here I am nearly a year later and all clear and glowing. Almost a supermodel in fact. Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users