Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Judging From The Pictures, What Could It Be? Any Clue? Redish Pinkish Spots On Face.

8 posts in this topic

Here are some pics i took today, i noticed these spots developing this week, 1st it felt like a itchy sensation and a tiny bit of burning when i wash my face and now today i awoke with the red spots or greyish looking.

DSCF7014.jpg

DSCF7013.jpg

DSCF7012.jpg

Looks like an irritation of some sort. Possibly mild dermatitis.

Woah! I basically have this exact same thing. I assumed it was just regular acne... if you figure anything out, please let us know. ^^

the same thing happened to me before.i used to have clear skin until i turn 20. Believe me its just the beginning it will come again.

i am now suffering from acne (worse) . i was looking for a suitable regimen.

i hope you can heal as quickly as possible.

Seborrheic dermatitis! Start using hydrocortisone and see if it helps. Also stop using any drying products and start moisturizing.

Woah! I basically have this exact same thing. I assumed it was just regular acne... if you figure anything out, please let us know. ^^

Not sure what it was but it went away. This skin problem comes and goes. When i start using Selsun Blue shampoo for a few days this redness goes away.

Could it be Keratosis Pilaris? Google for more.

I googled this and this looks like another skin problem i have on my upper back. They are red flat spots and they itch especially at night.

Seborrhea dermatitis.

Do not use any form of steroids.

The one thing that helped me was washing my scalp with Nizoral shampoo AND washing my face with the same. Nizoral is the only shampoo that ha 1% ketaconazole (an antifungal). I applied it to my face, left it on like a mask for 10 minutes, and then rinsed it off, twice a day. After 3 weeks it completely cleared.

photo-152109.gif?_r=1345837784?__rand=0.

GreenGables