2 replies to this topic

#1 ariesgirl55

ariesgirl55

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Loving life

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:50 PM

I just bought Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Face Lotion, which has Vitamins C, and D as well as AHA. I'm currently on a topical regimen of Duac in the mornings and Differin in the evenings. The system is working I believe, but I'm looking to speed up the process of my red marks (I still have a few pustules and several whiteheads left, most is just red marks. I also have a fair skin, with a reddish complexion in my cheeks...and nose especially).

I know AHA is beneficial for fading marks and evening skin tone, but is it going to be too harsh with my regimen? Has anyone used this moisterizer? I didn't ask my derm about it, but I was curious to try it. Although, now I'm scared because I don't want to further irritate my face. I tested a bit on my hand to see what it felt like. I like the consistency, but MAN this stuff is potent (smells good nonetheless).

When could I use this? Mornings or evenings? Or both? It also has SPF 15 in it. I guess I just want to know if this is a safe thing to add into my regimen. I currently just wash with a gentle Cetaphil cleanser and usually use a gel-based moisterizer (or the Cetaphil Lotion if I'm really dry). Or should I just avoid this product altogether?

If anyone could help me, I would really appreciate it!! I want a more even skin tone and to fade marks, but I don't want to irritate my skin and cause more acne/redness!

#2 ariesgirl55

ariesgirl55

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Loving life

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:27 PM

Bump.

#3 ph12ivos

ph12ivos

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

Did you end up using it? if so what results did you get.. and even if you didn't what have you been doing for your red marks?

Edited by ph12ivos, 03 January 2013 - 09:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users