help

1 reply to this topic

#1 Kevinn

Kevinn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:08 PM

I've been on the regimen for 1 month 2 days and I'm still breaking out...is that normal or should they have stopped by now?

#2 Kyle_

Kyle_

Regimen user since 2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:25 AM

So as long as you have been following the guidelines exactly for some people it's expected to still break out after starting the regimen, even after a month or so.

See here: What to expect

Stick in there! The end results are worth it.

Best of luck.

New Regimen!

Morning: 2 pumps Dan's cleanser in the shower, and "Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Hydrating Care" to moisturize, works to get me through the day without dry skin, but doesn't show, it's like there's nothing on my face, it's matt and doesn't shine.

///

Night: 2/3 pumps Dan's cleaner in the shower, using the cleanser to shave with a 2 blade generic razor, end segment finger's worth of Dan's BP, 2 pumps Dan's moisturizer with 6 drops generic, organic jojoba oil.

Sometimes just Dan's AHA+, or the usual application of Dan's BP with AHA+ on top if I'm feeling hardcore.

///

1 generic multivitamin, 30mg Zinc if the multivitamin doesn't contain it, 1/2 odorless garlic capsules, 2/3 EyeQ capsules (omega 3, 6, evening primrose oil,)

Have been on lots of different prescriptions, most successful was oxytetracycline.

New regimen!

Dove summer glow morning

AHA+ (acne.org) night!

Awaiting 20% salicylic acid gel in post for chin and nose.

Acne isn't returning after almost 2 years on the regimen

Looking for treatments for oily skin however, I have that really bad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users